Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...

I agree with you, indeed, the team is very important in this matter and the community will demand a lot from the team. If the team cope, then it will be a success. I think so

Yes, that's right, the community at the moment is very demanding. Therefore, the team will have to work very hard to make the community enough. Work on results

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...

I agree with you, indeed, the team is very important in this matter and the community will demand a lot from the team. If the team cope, then it will be a success. I think so

Yes, that's right, the community at the moment is very demanding. Therefore, the team will have to work very hard to make the community enough. Work on results

So you have information about the team? And then I was looking for information on the Internet and did not find anything. Very disappointing
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

So you have information about the team? And then I was looking for information on the Internet and did not find anything. Very disappointing

Yes, as soon as the project appeared, I saw an article about the team, it said that there are a lot of people in the team who are responsible for their industry, as well as a lot of people who have experience working with large projects
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

Yes, as soon as the project appeared, I saw an article about the team, it said that there are a lot of people in the team who are responsible for their industry, as well as a lot of people who have experience working with large projects

Wow, this is very cool, very important at the moment. If you say and it's true, then the team is very good. Let's hope that they will succeed.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

Is there information about the bonus program of the project? I searched and did not find it as a whole. Is it or will it be only later?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Is there information about the bonus program of the project? I searched and did not find it as a whole. Is it or will it be only later?

I too was interested in this issue and realized that it had not yet been launched. A lot of people are interested in this issue
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

I too was interested in this issue and realized that it had not yet been launched. A lot of people are interested in this issue

In general, I was skazali that the program has not yet been launched, yes, a lot of people are interested, but the project has not yet launched the program.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

In general, I was skazali that the program has not yet been launched, yes, a lot of people are interested, but the project has not yet launched the program.

And when will the launch be carried out? There is information? Can the team write your opinion on this? Is there news for the site?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

And when will the launch be carried out? There is information? Can the team write your opinion on this? Is there news for the site?

I searched and found nothing on this issue. I think that the first news will be very soon, since the project is obliged to release the program!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

I searched and found nothing on this issue. I think that the first news will be very soon, since the project is obliged to release the program!

Why do you think that the program is so important this program? Why is it so necessary for the project? How do you think?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Why do you think that the program is so important this program? Why is it so necessary for the project? How do you think?

It is needed by the project in order to carry out promotion in social networks and thereby to attract new participants and potential investors.
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

The whole point is that when the number of network members increases, rewards for each of them decrease
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

It is needed by the project in order to carry out promotion in social networks and thereby to attract new participants and potential investors.

I understand you, I also think that at the moment, this is a very strong tool for the development of the project as a whole
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

I understand you, I also think that at the moment, this is a very strong tool for the development of the project as a whole

Yes, yes, exactly, Let's wait for the first news on this matter. I believe that the team will very soon launch the program, because now is the time!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

Yes, yes, exactly, Let's wait for the first news on this matter. I believe that the team will very soon launch the program, because now is the time!

I also think that now is the most convenient time to start the program and start distributing information about the project. It's time to act!
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?

skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.

Yes, of course, let's say this is a very good idea, I believe. If community members know more about each other, it will only be good overall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: