Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?

And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.

Yes, of course, let's say this is a very good idea, I believe. If community members know more about each other, it will only be good overall

In general, I'm interested in participating in projects, because this is a new field of activity in society, I have a lot of acquaintances who began to deal with this field.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.

Yes, of course, let's say this is a very good idea, I believe. If community members know more about each other, it will only be good overall

In general, I'm interested in participating in projects, because this is a new field of activity in society, I have a lot of acquaintances who began to deal with this field.

So you decided to study projects and crypto sphere to start actively communicating with people and have common themes for communication?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

So you decided to study projects and crypto sphere to start actively communicating with people and have common themes for communication?

This is certainly also, but also I am doing this to develop, rather than sit and study infinitely only one sphere.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

This is certainly also, but also I am doing this to develop, rather than sit and study infinitely only one sphere.

I understood you, this is a very good position to develop in different directions, I am happy for you, if everyone thought so, we would now live in a different world
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

I understood you, this is a very good position to develop in different directions, I am happy for you, if everyone thought so, we would now live in a different world

I completely agree with you, but unfortunately, or fortunately, the world is so arranged that someone tries to develop and does something, while others do not
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

How is your project differ from your opponents?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

The question to the person who wrote that you are studying the sphere to develop, that is, do you want to say that you are only doing this for this? And that's all?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

The question to the person who wrote that you are studying the sphere to develop, that is, do you want to say that you are only doing this for this? And that's all?

And what else do you mean? Yes, I confirm my words that I am doing this to develop and be a fully developed person
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

And what else do you mean? Yes, I confirm my words that I am doing this to develop and be a fully developed person

And what about the earnings? You do not care, and you do not want to do this? Or do you also intend to have it as a goal and earn it?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

And what about the earnings? You do not care, and you do not want to do this? Or do you also intend to have it as a goal and earn it?

Yes, of course, I intend to make money on this, as this is one of the leading areas of earnings at the moment
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

Yes, of course, I intend to make money on this, as this is one of the leading areas of earnings at the moment

And forgot to mention the main thing) How so)
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

In fact, I really forgot, because for me this is not a priority, but the main goal - I described above
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

In fact, I really forgot, because for me this is not a priority, but the main goal - I described above

Well, I'll believe you. I understand you, but nevertheless, you need to be extremely sincere when answering such questions. This is the main purpose and meaning
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

Well, I'll believe you. I understand you, but nevertheless, you need to be extremely sincere when answering such questions. This is the main purpose and meaning

I agree, maybe I was not as sincere as possible, but now I think I told you everything, if there are still any questions, then ask)
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

I agree, maybe I was not as sincere as possible, but now I think I told you everything, if there are still any questions, then ask)

I understood, that was very interesting. I think that in reality most of them are eager to make money and only a few of them become interested in this sphere
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

I understood, that was very interesting. I think that in reality most of them are eager to make money and only a few of them become interested in this sphere

Perhaps, it really does not matter to me what the others do, I decided that I should personally move and develop
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Who is going to promote the project in the future? What platforms and so on? Share!

Do you mean participation in activity programs? Get bonuses for activity on the project?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Who is going to promote the project in the future? What platforms and so on? Share!

Do you mean participation in activity programs? Get bonuses for activity on the project?

yes yes that's it. How do you choose to be active? Or rather, not how, but on what platform

I do not know yet, will I do this, but if I do, I think on facebook, there I will be as comfortable as possible
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

Something like the Golem.  Platform structures are very similar.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

Hello. I have a few questions. Can anybody help me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: