Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
Do you really think that this will work?
Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
Everything is very simple. Machine learning technologies are used in many areas of business and technology. But it costs a lot of money and in the context of this service, many companies and organizations will have the opportunity to use this technology. That is, in fact, this is a b2b solution. in some sense.
Well, yes, I agree. In this context, it looks very profitable and cost-effective. Perhaps this will be a really good business decision.
mine777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

I went to the github and read about what the latest modifications of the project were made by the authors of the project. I do not understand, the project will run, or not?
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

I went to the github and read about what the latest modifications of the project were made by the authors of the project. I do not understand, the project will run, or not?
How did you decide that the project will not be launched? To be honest, I do not follow the updates on the githaba, but I'm wondering why you decided that the project will not develop?
imginy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Maybe because of the lack of updates from March 2 this year .. but it does not change anything. If the development team already has a prototype
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

So far I have not seen the working prototype of the project. If the engine on which the calculations were made were ready, and we could see its work
mine777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

But the team has a ready-made prototype, see the video of his work on the site. Among other things, the github has not been updated for a long time, so it seems to me that such a project can not last long
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

But the team has a ready-made prototype, see the video of his work on the site. Among other things, the github has not been updated for a long time, so it seems to me that such a project can not last long
This is a wrong conclusion. Despite the fact that the project was not edited on the github, it does not mean that it was not edited at all!
imginy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

This is a wrong conclusion. Despite the fact that the project was not edited on the github, it does not mean that it was not edited at all!
I agree! it may very well be that the developers are not as comfortable with the github as you are talking about, and therefore all the latest modifications to the project were made locally
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

Yes, the project has not really been finalized for a long time, and the video with the prototype work has already been done for a long time, so we do not see any changes.
mine777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

Software changes in any case are made on the local device, but if the developer makes a public project such as this one - he needs to report on the work done, and, as far as possible, fill the code with the github
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Software changes in any case are made on the local device, but if the developer makes a public project such as this one - he needs to report on the work done, and, as far as possible, fill the code with the github
Are you saying that here is the case when the developer lazily upload changes to the github?
imginy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

Are you saying that here is the case when the developer lazily upload changes to the github?
He wants to say that developers do not change anything and do not improve the project in any way, so it can stop functioning after a while due to vulnerabilities
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

He wants to say that developers do not change anything and do not improve the project in any way, so it can stop functioning after a while due to vulnerabilities
And what if the developers just took care of everything and at the moment there are no vulnerabilities? with some exception this also happens, is not it?
mine777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

And what if the developers just took care of everything and at the moment there are no vulnerabilities? with some exception this also happens, is not it?
Yes, it may be, but why in this case we can not provide a demo version of the work of the engine of the system? This would allow users to get better acquainted with the product
QCT

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Does the project already have competitors in this area?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Yes, it may be, but why in this case we can not provide a demo version of the work of the engine of the system? This would allow users to get better acquainted with the product
You should understand that in order to provide the engine for testing - you need to write a separate shell for it. Exactly for the functionality that is available at the moment
imginy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

You should understand that in order to provide the engine for testing - you need to write a separate shell for it. Exactly for the functionality that is available at the moment
I believe that this is not a problem, because of this, too, is the salary of the engineer-developer. Competent testing includes, among other things, the need to present the product to end users
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

Who will be the main buyers of algorithms ? Is machine learning so much in demand today?
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

And for what we pay money? we invest in some obscure platform that abstractly should help businessmen with market analysis through machine learning
mine777

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

And for what we pay money? we invest in some obscure platform that abstractly should help businessmen with market analysis through machine learning
The project description is available in the white paper of the project. Read it, please, and you will not have questions about what exactly this project does. Visualization here does not hurt, I agree ..
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: