Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11748 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

The Bittwatt commercial platform is active in Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia and Hungary where several partnership with local suppliers, traders, and consumers are in place. So this means Bittwatt already have working product?

According to the Whitepaper, yes they have already a working product. The Bittwatt Team will use 55% of the funds for expansion and marketing purposes. The first country will be Turkey in Q2 2018.

I came to know about this project from one of the tweet. I liked the tweet and wanted to know more about project. I was not expecting ICO with already working product. But its very good that Bittwatt have working product and ICO is for expansion and marketing purpose.
I will go through whitepaper to know more about project.

You've have good instinct mate, Bittwatt is a good project, i too haven't done much research on this project good to know they already have a working product. An ICO with an existing product is rare and always gives me a certain level of confidence when investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

The Bittwatt commercial platform is active in Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia and Hungary where several partnership with local suppliers, traders, and consumers are in place. So this means Bittwatt already have working product?

I believe that's what it means, i saw somewhere in their telegram group about someone asking something like that and it seems he/she got a positive answer, which is a good thing and of significant benefit to this project, we all know what it means for a project to have a track record
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Bittwatt Energy Wallet
This functionality permits its platform users to leverage energy storage through smart devices so as to purchase energy when it is cheap or free, and either use it or resell it when prices go up.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

Very interesting, you can participate in the Bittwatt-ICO directly through the coss exchange https://profile.coss.io/ico-listing/bwt  There are even 5% extra bonus, nice move

Actually you will get bonuses on bittwatt tokens and also 5% coss platforms token... That is double bonuses when you purchase from coss exchange and also users need to be kyc verified before they can participate.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Very interesting, you can participate in the Bittwatt-ICO directly through the coss exchange https://profile.coss.io/ico-listing/bwt  There are even 5% extra bonus, nice move

Actually you will get bonuses on bittwatt tokens and also 5% coss platforms token... That is double bonuses when you purchase from coss exchange and also users need to be kyc verified before they can participate.

This is a form of an extra bonus for the investors. One of the Bittwatt founder (Christian Hagmann) was or is Advisor for the COSS exchange and therefore the investors of Bittwatt get additional 5% bonus.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

According to the Whitepaper, yes they have already a working product. The Bittwatt Team will use 55% of the funds for expansion and marketing purposes. The first country will be Turkey in Q2 2018.

If they have already started with in those countries than they have came a long way. It seems the current models is working quite well and time for expansion is on the table. Not bad.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

If they have already started with in those countries than they have came a long way. It seems the current models is working quite well and time for expansion is on the table. Not bad.
Is there any live demo or video of the model? or any review video's from the country's where it is already active?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

That's good to see, I haven't seen this before within an ICO raising like this. Pretty cool to see and I hope other projects can follow with a similar procedure.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

That's good to see, I haven't seen this before within an ICO raising like this. Pretty cool to see and I hope other projects can follow with a similar procedure.

It is quite unique, it’s a good move though to offer additional paths to sell and get bonuses. The more visibility they can generate the more chance of a large following, the trickiest part of an ico is getting the required visibility l. Without the visibility even the best project ICOs will falter
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

Interesting, so reading this from the whitepaper:

'There is no market for smart-consumers (B2C) from where they can a) transact unused energy supplies'

Does that mean for instance if someone had a bunch of solar panels, they could use the Bitwatt platform to sell the electric generated by them?

I read in the white paper that they also turn to prosumers.
Definition of prosumer: active energy consumers, who both consume and produce electricity

so i think that you can sell your generated energy on the bittwatt-platform

more so there is really no market for smart-consumers (B2C) from where they can a) transact unused energy supplies and b) choose and switch suppliers based on pre-selected criteria, the more reason why i think this project is going to make some impacts

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

As per white paper Yes. They have are active in some countries. They are expecting that by 2022 we will reach a total number of 15.8 million users with a turnover of 690 millions USD and 22% profit.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

Thanks for confirmation. Its good that bittwatt have working product. I will check white paper for more information.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

Ohh this kind of promotion is new to me. So I assume it also means the tokens will be listed on the Coss exchange immediately after the ICO, right?

Thats interesting. Team definitely seems to be very different in doing marketing. I completely see this as unique opportunity for investors to get some Bittwatt tokens. Seems like this this token is gem and keep in our portfolio.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

I came to know about this project from one of the tweet. I liked the tweet and wanted to know more about project. I was not expecting ICO with already working product. But its very good that Bittwatt have working product and ICO is for expansion and marketing purpose.
I will go through whitepaper to know more about project.

You've have good instinct mate, Bittwatt is a good project, i too haven't done much research on this project good to know they already have a working product. An ICO with an existing product is rare and always gives me a certain level of confidence when investing.

I agree with you. Working product always give confident to investors. Investing in such ICO will be always less risky compare to new startup.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 02:09:32 AM by Cnote328

Very interesting, you can participate in the Bittwatt-ICO directly through the coss exchange https://profile.coss.io/ico-listing/bwt  There are even 5% extra bonus, nice move

Ohh this kind of promotion is new to me. So I assume it also means the tokens will be listed on the Coss exchange immediately after the ICO, right?

Thats interesting. Team definitely seems to be very different in doing marketing. I completely see this as unique opportunity for investors to get some Bittwatt tokens. Seems like this this token is gem and keep in our portfolio.

Your correct Ganeshramk, Bittwatt has a different approach towards marketing. Being able to purchase from Coss exchange couple with 5% is really nice, i assume they will be listed on Coss exchange after ICO, if i'm correct this is a sure way make investors get familiarized with Coss exchange.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

As form of a quick reminder, the 10% bonus for this project is still on and will come to an end in 13 days time. You nice want to get in now while it's not late.
I agree because after 13 days phase 3 will end with the 10% bonus and phase 4 will start with no bonus at all as it is also the last phase of this project.
Phase 4 is not far away. Before last of phase 3 they will reach target. But bonus is not available in phase 4?

Two quick questions,
Do you think this project can hit their target in this present round as the lack of bonus in the next phase might want to compel investors to join in before it ends?? And secondly, do you think the lack of bonus in the next round might affect sales rate?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

It has really been amazing to see how this project has been successfully progressing. I hope to see more twitter updates to help the community grow even further
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

As form of a quick reminder, the 10% bonus for this project is still on and will come to an end in 13 days time. You nice want to get in now while it's not late.
I agree because after 13 days phase 3 will end with the 10% bonus and phase 4 will start with no bonus at all as it is also the last phase of this project.
Phase 4 is not far away. Before last of phase 3 they will reach target. But bonus is not available in phase 4?

Two quick questions,
Do you think this project can hit their target in this present round as the lack of bonus in the next phase might want to compel investors to join in before it ends?? And secondly, do you think the lack of bonus in the next round might affect sales rate?

Well, a bonus is already an extra incentive to invest in a project. But that doesn't mean that without a bonus no one will invest anymore. A good and promising project will always attract investors, even if they get no bonus.
Abah007

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

Bittwatt planning to release a beta in the month of May, where we will transfer our services to blockchain. We have had a successful pre ICO and phase 1 &2 of the ICO. Right, now we are in phase 3 which comes with an additional bonus of 10%.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

The scope of this project revolves around improving security of energy supply, and maximizing the efficiency of production, conversion, transport, distribution and use of energy.

The platform actually offers a lot to consumers, suppliers, producers and pre-consumers, for consumers, they are able to make payments using other cryptocurrencies, direct billing over the bitwatt wallet etc and for producers, the platform offers them a transparent pool of suppliers and traders, payment escrow at their disposal, now that's some huge benefit for producers and that's where the transparency of the whole project begins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: