Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?
am participate in bounty by b-hive

ColorlessK, who started this thread and also manages the community work of Bittwatt (via Bountyhive) posted a detailed comparison of Bittwatt with its competitors WePower or Power Ledger.

There you go:

Hi there! Hope this will help you understand the difference between Bittwatt and some of its competitors! 👍

Even Restart Energy doesn't have all features in this list though it is the most similar project in this row. And the main and the biggest difference of Bitwatt from WePower or Power Ledger is that it allows physical delivery of energy.

Thanks for the infographic, BittWatt certainly does look strong compared to the competition, I can't wait for the B2B platform.

That is a great summary; One point in there I am curious about is how do they allow physical delivery of energy? Does it mean that they will be connecting the wiring to beneficiaries?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?
am participate in bounty by b-hive

ColorlessK, who started this thread and also manages the community work of Bittwatt (via Bountyhive) posted a detailed comparison of Bittwatt with its competitors WePower or Power Ledger.

There you go:

Hi there! Hope this will help you understand the difference between Bittwatt and some of its competitors! 👍

Even Restart Energy doesn't have all features in this list though it is the most similar project in this row. And the main and the biggest difference of Bitwatt from WePower or Power Ledger is that it allows physical delivery of energy.

Thanks for the infographic, BittWatt certainly does look strong compared to the competition, I can't wait for the B2B platform.

That is a great summary; One point in there I am curious about is how do they allow physical delivery of energy? Does it mean that they will be connecting the wiring to beneficiaries?

Wow.. Bittwatt is really a gem to hold. Just look at the way Bittwatt can't be compared with wepower. The only strong competitor there is the restart energy
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.

Well maybe that's how they wants it to be.

They're in Phase 4, the dates are displayed on the website, why would they intentionally want to leave it showing as if it's in Phase 3 when it shows the dates and that equals Phase 4? Seem's much more likely to be an oversight.

I just checked the date well we don't know for sure but Bittwatt have been consistent all this while, I just hope there is no problem.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:05:07 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 06:20:43 AM by ctrades31

What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.

The homepage has really not been updated for a while now. Of course I know that the team has a lot to do right now.
But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3
Only countdown is showing there. Progress bar on at same place. Can we have information how much funds they raised yet and how much they require to continue their project?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

They're in Phase 4, the dates are displayed on the website, why would they intentionally want to leave it showing as if it's in Phase 3 when it shows the dates and that equals Phase 4? Seem's much more likely to be an oversight.

Probably but it needs to be fixed because is a sure thing that visitors will b visiting the sites periodically and most of them are likely to be potential investors, first impression matters, so is of utmost importance that they fix the issue, stay updated and keep the community abreast of any new development, i understand that they may be busy but they should look into it
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

Probably but it needs to be fixed because is a sure thing that visitors will b visiting the sites periodically and most of them are likely to be potential investors, first impression matters, so is of utmost importance that they fix the issue, stay updated and keep the community abreast of any new development, i understand that they may be busy but they should look into it

Yeah, they should really fix it. Right now it looks like even the 10% bonus is still active (phase 3 is still highlighted with a 'contribute now' button). Which isn't the case since the start of phase 4 and could lead to disappointment when you invest and don't get the bonus.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

Yeah, they should really fix it. Right now it looks like even the 10% bonus is still active (phase 3 is still highlighted with a 'contribute now' button). Which isn't the case since the start of phase 4 and could lead to disappointment when you invest and don't get the bonus.

Yes that's true. this can lead to confusion and annoyance. I am surprised that in the last few days nobody has complained that there was no 10% bonus left.
Or they have not changed that and investors still getting the bonus?
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:03:55 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 01:59:16 PM by ibininja

This is more towards energy trading than crypto trading. I think you read the wrong paper. You will be using Bittwatt tokens in the network and I think fiat too; but not sure about the later.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Also check out their telegram pinned posts and for questions their telegram support is quite good

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

Also check out their telegram pinned posts and for questions their telegram support is quite good

I dont know if they will directly help you get into professional crypto trading, i mean they will provide a new market for trading thats the case at hand, but like gunny said its best to ask in their telegram they have a really responsive team that will answer questions, thats normally best way to get pointed in the right direction.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

I agree they answer very fast if you could not find an answer in their whitepaper it is smart to ask that in their Telegram.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Yeah.  Bittwatt is really great, seeing what they have been up-to I will urge any to really invest. They have great ideas and also they are backing it up with wonderful team.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

I agree they answer very fast if you could not find an answer in their whitepaper it is smart to ask that in their Telegram.

I'm really hoping that the communication like we have now via telegram will continue post-ico as it's really nice to have access so easily from the people behind the platform, too often than not ICO teams fall back to old methods after ICO (email and website) it would be nice to see bittwatt continue to maintain this communication channel longterm via their social team.
destress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

This is such an interesting and innovative project, I'm sure there are a couple similar ones but I heard this one is getting way more positive responses. Energy trading is the future and this project looks way promising for me not to keep my eyes on it.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Welcome in friend. Please do read up the whitepaper for more information about the project Because i don't think you can find exactly what you posted up there about trade.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

This is such an interesting and innovative project, I'm sure there are a couple similar ones but I heard this one is getting way more positive responses. Energy trading is the future and this project looks way promising for me not to keep my eyes on it.

You are right energy trading will change our minds a the way we see
Crypto investment. This is a big project and i  cannot wait till they come out publicly
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

I'm really hoping that the communication like we have now via telegram will continue post-ico as it's really nice to have access so easily from the people behind the platform, too often than not ICO teams fall back to old methods after ICO (email and website) it would be nice to see bittwatt continue to maintain this communication channel longterm via their social team.

I am confident Bittwatt know this and that they will keep in touch with the people who invested their money in the project. A strong community and a good communication of the team with that community is very important for a long-term success.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

The homepage has really not been updated for a while now. Of course I know that the team has a lot to do right now.
But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3

Fair point. I'm sure the team is super busy but it's these little changes that could potentially worry an investor. I'd like to see the token bar updated and the phase rightfully moved onto Phase 4.

Bittwatt is a professional team and they should avoid such mistakes. People will believe still stage 3 is going and still, they can get 10% bonus.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3

Fair point. I'm sure the team is super busy but it's these little changes that could potentially worry an investor. I'd like to see the token bar updated and the phase rightfully moved onto Phase 4.

Bittwatt is a professional team and they should avoid such mistakes. People will believe still stage 3 is going and still, they can get 10% bonus.

In the end the dates are listed for the bonus below each phase, they just didn't mark it as done for phase 3 its a small oversight maybe soemone should remind them to update it on telegram as they monitor that a lot more and respond faster than on BCT
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: