Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

If I buy the token now, per token will cost me 0.12 USD. What could be the price after listing? I have seen some message which says BittWatt token will trade in 3 digits by 2022. Is this possible?

let me have a look in my glass orb  Grin

Noone can tell you the value of the token in the future, if you think the price will drop after listing on exchange, you can place low valued buy orders to get some cheap tokens, BittWatt however looks quite promising and I doubt the price will go much lower than the first buy offers that will be placed on the exchange

haha, yeah we'd all be millionaires if we could tell the after ICO price of coins Wink Look at it this way, they're making huge progress with the partnerships they are establishing, however lets be realistic, 3 digits is a long way off if you mean it'll be in the hundreds.
That do you mean to say it can be possible by year 2022? How? I mean they are planned anything about Bittwatt something different and big? How they will calculate this much profit?

Assuming they sell 200m tokens and the token price rises to $ 10, that would be an MC of $ 2bn. But what speaks against an MC of 20 billion in a few years, when more an more money comes into the market? then we would be already at $ 100 / token. The future will tell us

Theoretically this calculation is right. But when it becomes practical, not sure what will happen. Only time will tell us. We just have to wait and see. Nevertheless, Bittwatt is not a bad pick to add to portfolio.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

If I buy the token now, per token will cost me 0.12 USD. What could be the price after listing? I have seen some message which says BittWatt token will trade in 3 digits by 2022. Is this possible?

Noone can tell you the value of the token in the future, if you think the price will drop after listing on exchange, you can place low valued buy orders to get some cheap tokens, BittWatt however looks quite promising and I doubt the price will go much lower than the first buy offers that will be placed on the exchange

haha, yeah we'd all be millionaires if we could tell the after ICO price of coins Wink Look at it this way, they're making huge progress with the partnerships they are establishing, however lets be realistic, 3 digits is a long way off if you mean it'll be in the hundreds.
That do you mean to say it can be possible by year 2022? How? I mean they are planned anything about Bittwatt something different and big? How they will calculate this much profit?

Assuming they sell 200m tokens and the token price rises to $ 10, that would be an MC of $ 2bn. But what speaks against an MC of 20 billion in a few years, when more an more money comes into the market? then we would be already at $ 100 / token. The future will tell us

Theoretically this calculation is right. But when it becomes practical, not sure what will happen. Only time will tell us. We just have to wait and see. Nevertheless, Bittwatt is not a bad pick to add to portfolio.

Right now the total crypto market cap is at $375 bln. Just compare this market cap to the one from big companies like Apple. There is soo much room for growth. And when we see a market cap of a >trillion, just imagine how all coins will profit from this.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

Yeah.  You are right his calculation is speculative. But I guess Bittwatt can pull it off it is a possibility

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

Right now the total crypto market cap is at $375 bln. Just compare this market cap to the one from big companies like Apple. There is soo much room for growth. And when we see a market cap of a >trillion, just imagine how all coins will profit from this.

This is great point raised, especially with all these big companies producing blockchain such systems which go to show that this has a massive opportunity for growth and hit the trillion dollar market cap
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

Yeah.  You are right his calculation is speculative. But I guess Bittwatt can pull it off it is a possibility
I agree i saw a lot of coins and tokens grow very fast in a short amount of time i am sure Bittwat could be one of those in the future.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:50:53 AM

Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

This is always the case, reducing the available supply, is always a positive return for the project, it also has better trust by cutting the idle assets from the chain reassures customers that unsold tokens don't get used for other things down the line. Thats why theirs always a push for ICO's to confirm they will burn tokens before the exchange listings

In fact this process is pretty natural. Total supply of the project is the money people spent during ICO. If there are tokens that haven't been sold then these tokens cost nothing. So they must be burned not to dump the price of the remaining.

Do you guys really think there will be unsold bittwatt tokens? I think all tokens will be sold soon and we don't have to worry about it.

with 9 days left and the status bar almost closing i don't think there would be any token available for burning however i can't find information on total supply and intending circulating supply, kindly help out thank you

If no token is available for burning. it's mean the hardcap is reached. right?
this project is good enough. Many of people are interested to join of the project.

If there are any unsold tokens and the project has stated that unsold tokens will be burned, yes it means there are no unsold tokens if hard-cap is reached, which is in itself a nice achievement

As we can see only 9 days left for ICO end date. And I expect listing immediately after the ICO end. But as of now other than cross exchange I don't see any other exchange information. So this means Bittwatt only list at cross exchange?

Normally listing information should not be disclosed until it is confirmed. The information will come very soon. Knowing the efficiency of the team, it will be listed very soon.

Yeah, right now discussing future exchanges that will list the Bittwatt tokens is just pure speculation. But I am sure the team already made some deals in the background and will let us know once the sale is over.

They could start listing in the decentralized exchanges and then list on bigger ones. This is a long and time consuming process and they should start it early on. Plus most investors worry about the exchanges a lot.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

It all depends how big the overall crypto market gets, don't forget while the 400b sound big for the crypto market in reality its still small when you scale it against things like the NYSE and major countries fiat values, when we break 1t i think people will understand better the scales possible for projects.

But for this to happen more people will have to come into crypto and also if the big shots will be able to invest more then you will smile while the market  flies.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

It all depends how big the overall crypto market gets, don't forget while the 400b sound big for the crypto market in reality its still small when you scale it against things like the NYSE and major countries fiat values, when we break 1t i think people will understand better the scales possible for projects.

But for this to happen more people will have to come into crypto and also if the big shots will be able to invest more then you will smile while the market  flies.

We can assume that there will be a lot more money in the crypto market in 1-2 years. More and more large investors are entering the market and if prices rise, even small investors will come back.
Solid projects like Bittwatt are guaranteed to be on many grocery lists, so it's good to be there right from the start
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

This is always the case, reducing the available supply, is always a positive return for the project, it also has better trust by cutting the idle assets from the chain reassures customers that unsold tokens don't get used for other things down the line. Thats why theirs always a push for ICO's to confirm they will burn tokens before the exchange listings

In fact this process is pretty natural. Total supply of the project is the money people spent during ICO. If there are tokens that haven't been sold then these tokens cost nothing. So they must be burned not to dump the price of the remaining.

Do you guys really think there will be unsold bittwatt tokens? I think all tokens will be sold soon and we don't have to worry about it.

with 9 days left and the status bar almost closing i don't think there would be any token available for burning however i can't find information on total supply and intending circulating supply, kindly help out thank you

this project is good enough. Many of people are interested to join of the project.

If there are any unsold tokens and the project has stated that unsold tokens will be burned, yes it means there are no unsold tokens if hard-cap is reached, which is in itself a nice achievement

As we can see only 9 days left for ICO end date. And I expect listing immediately after the ICO end. But as of now other than cross exchange I don't see any other exchange information. So this means Bittwatt only list at cross exchange?

Normally listing information should not be disclosed until it is confirmed. The information will come very soon. Knowing the efficiency of the team, it will be listed very soon.

Yeah, right now discussing future exchanges that will list the Bittwatt tokens is just pure speculation. But I am sure the team already made some deals in the background and will let us know once the sale is over.

They could start listing in the decentralized exchanges and then list on bigger ones. This is a long and time consuming process and they should start it early on. Plus most investors worry about the exchanges a lot.

From my observations from other projects this is the trend they take, listing in smaller exchanges before getting listed in big exchanges like Binance, any idea if they will get listed immediately after ICO ends?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I'm sure the team have ambitions on this like most projects no doubt do but it's likely at the start that they wont. These bigger exchanges charge an absolute fortune and it's just not practical for most.

You are right, most times is even best to start from a smaller platform and move to the bigger ones, reason that it has a kind of influence when a project move from small to big, the community will understand that they are serious but that aside, i usually say that big exchanges can't help a bad project, a project with a difference will stand out, no matter the avenue they choose as an exchange

I think the best approach is to use some not so famous exchanges at first time. Trading should begin from small volumes. And then when everybody is sure about reliability of token they can move to bigger exchanges.

It's most of the time also a question of the money a project wants to spend. Do they decide to spend a huge sum of the money they just raised to get listed on a major exchange to please all the 'moon-kiddies' or do they decide to go for smaller, cheaper exchanges, build up some trading volume there and increase the community so that maybe the community can help to get listed on Binance and co. by voting for example.

I think cross exchange at start is fine. But not all people like to have multiple exchange account for trading. So I personally feel that Bittwatt should list at one popular exchange.

In cases like this, I believe the best method to use is to create a poll for community members to vote and then the listing can be done according to the top voted exchanges in a descending other

I don't think it's for the community to decide what exchange it's on.  The team are the ones going to be paying the fees (And the top exchanges charge upto $1mill..) id rather the funds went towards development of the project.

Granted but the price of the token would significantly drop if they only listed on something like yobit for example. I'm sure the team are smart enough not to be in a situation like this but a lot of people will only use certain exchanges so if the community is clearly crying out for one, it's probably a wise idea to try to incorporate it.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

You're right, the crypto market is still growing and a lot of people are yet to understand the process, afraid and still attached to the conventional way of doing things but once they totally embrace the blockchain industry, the amount of wealth that will flow is unimaginable but how do we get to do this, by bringing out good projects such as this that will prove to the world the benefits of the blockchain industry
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

From my observations from other projects this is the trend they take, listing in smaller exchanges before getting listed in big exchanges like Binance, any idea if they will get listed immediately after ICO ends?

I would imagine they will be listed within a couple weeks of completeing the ICO, you need to give them time for distribution for tokens, bounties etc etc. all this is usually sorted straight after ICO then they send the tokens out
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

Yea. It is definitely not a bad asset. There are many good sides of the project and their use case also is a cool one. But this is crypto world, no one can say for a fact how plans will work out.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

We can assume that there will be a lot more money in the crypto market in 1-2 years. More and more large investors are entering the market and if prices rise, even small investors will come back.
Solid projects like Bittwatt are guaranteed to be on many grocery lists, so it's good to be there right from the start

Yeah.  A lot of improvement and development will occur very soon and like you said a lot Of big investors will come into crypto market that would be a good thing.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

Yeah.  A lot of improvement and development will occur very soon and like you said a lot Of big investors will come into crypto market that would be a good thing.

That is a good point, the market is recovering quite well although the past weeks have been stagnant, anyhow if we pass the 10k barrier I think there will be a lot more circulation in ICO's.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

Hey Nathan,

This isn't an official site and is a third party ico review site, so please take it with a pinch of salt but heres the link below:

https://icobench.com/ico/bittwatt/ratings

Thank you jamzz for the link however i didn't get the information i was looking for which is the Total Supply and Circulating supply, it's the soft and hard caps that was mentioned there, anyone with the information, or is the information regarding supply on hold at the moment?

Here is the whole information about token supply from whitepaper:

The BWT initial supply is 338.6 million tokens. These are split into six categories:
• 254,000,000 tokens are sold during the ICO; (75%)
• 33,800,000 tokens are reserved for the team; (10%)
• 16,900,000 tokens are reserved for advisors; (5%)
• 16,900,000 tokens are reserved for country advisors; (5%)
• 8,500,000 tokens are reserved as bounty; (2.5%)
• 8,500,000 tokens are reserved for country-level marketing; (2.5%)

This is quite a fair categorization of the tokens, thanks for the overview

Pretty generous bounty and marketing allocations, hopefully it's getting the word out about the project
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

Yea. It is definitely not a bad asset. There are many good sides of the project and their use case also is a cool one. But this is crypto world, no one can say for a fact how plans will work out.

Nobody should invest based on the belief in such theoretical price predictions. Sure they can become true but we saw it in the past. It's very hard to actually predict prices correctly.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

Hey Nathan,

This isn't an official site and is a third party ico review site, so please take it with a pinch of salt but heres the link below:

https://icobench.com/ico/bittwatt/ratings

Thank you jamzz for the link however i didn't get the information i was looking for which is the Total Supply and Circulating supply, it's the soft and hard caps that was mentioned there, anyone with the information, or is the information regarding supply on hold at the moment?

Here is the whole information about token supply from Bittwatt whitepaper:

The BWT initial supply is 338.6 million tokens, including 254 000 000 tokens that are sold during the ICO. This is 75% part of total sum. The rest part is reserved for team, advisors, bounty and marketing.

Nice  Cool not much of a supply after all plus the buzz and project plans and implementations super cool, is the financial institutions partnership completed now?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally

Also the numbers when it comes to energy are massive; for example you are talking about for example 10000 megawatts or the likes; I think the most development projects would be the one demanding the highest numbers and the tokens should satisfy of course.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: