Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally

The project initially is goaled on dealing with big companies and big money. And as we can see - it happens for real. They have good development plan and they realize it cautiously and inevitably.
Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

but i think the big companies would yield better results for bittwatt given they will be demanding the larger portion; my guess is that individuals would mostly use it to trade.

Not necessarily, you'll be able to use it to pay your electric bills as well.

Thinking about it, there are so many different ways you can use Bittwatt and benefit from it whether you're a consumer or a business partner.

I did actually forget about the global scale potential with potential of paying your electric bill with Bittwatt!! Great to hear

I forgot that too. i was just concentrating on the trading platform the whole time, because i would really like to trade energy once :-)
But the possibility to pay my electricity bills with Tokens is of course also something fine

Knowing you can pay your electricity bills with BWT is really impressive, it will stop alot of hassle of having to go to the bank, make a phone call etc. Look forward to seeing the development

It is already pretty easy to pay electric bills as it goes completely automatic, I am keen to see the effect on cutting the costs of processes that become obsolete thanks to BittWatt

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally

The project initially is goaled on dealing with big companies and big money. And as we can see - it happens for real. They have good development plan and they realize it cautiously and inevitably.
Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

but i think the big companies would yield better results for bittwatt given they will be demanding the larger portion; my guess is that individuals would mostly use it to trade.

Hmm I think it would be more beneficial towards companies bearing in mind the amount of supply they deal in and would be hugely cost effective to move over to a powerful solution like this, once it has been further developed and tested of course.

It would be interesting to see different energy suppliers competing to deliver at least now we will be looking at quality service from those. I think it would be great if they allowed power generator rentals as well that would be great.

The competition part is gonna be great for every one.  The generation entering part I don't think that would really be awesome as you are seeing it. Because there are few guanine the generation part

I think the best part in all of this is that according to the whitepaper would actually solve major issues in current process of energy trading. Especially that trading is still heavily dependent on paper work and redundant steps.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

Hmm I think it would be more beneficial towards companies bearing in mind the amount of supply they deal in and would be hugely cost effective to move over to a powerful solution like this, once it has been further developed and tested of course.

It would be interesting to see different energy suppliers competing to deliver at least now we will be looking at quality service from those. I think it would be great if they allowed power generator rentals as well that would be great.

The competition part is gonna be great for every one.  The generation entering part I don't think that would really be awesome as you are seeing it. Because there are few guanine the generation part

I think the best part in all of this is that according to the whitepaper would actually solve major issues in current process of energy trading. Especially that trading is still heavily dependent on paper work and redundant steps.

I agree, this was probably the most attractive part and having the simple ease of transcations with energy trading at a simple level for all different types of end users; whether it's a user base or full scale business entreprise
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

Yea. The ability to pay electric bill by this token is what I wish can quickly be developed globally especially in my country so that I can try them out personally rather than just hearing about it

You're lucky man. In my country I still have to stand in a queue to pay my electricity bills despite of I have an electronic counter in my house.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

You are right, once the demand kicks in, a lot will be taking out of circulation and with the amount of partnership news flying around, i see this happening, the industry is one that has to do with more of giving rather than receiving, we are talking about energy delivery, supply efficiency and flexibility and this is done in an environment that works on transparency

Exactly, and the reduced circulation will drive up price, i have a pretty bullish outlook on this platform once it really gets going, they have a lot of potential, and a good bit of that potential is from their partnerships, which they seem to have a number already and more in the works which for a project in it's current position is a GREAT place to be
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

Considering the scope of the project I tend to agree with majority of the people here when they it's going to favor big companies more, I would also like a situation where other parts of the world has the privilege of getting this solution

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

I found an interesting article on coindesk. It tells how it all started) Just an interesting fact: the first case of energy transfer with the help of the blockchain was recorded in 2016, when one Brooklyn resident sold surplus renewable energy to his neighbor with the help of Ethereum smart-contract.

Ethereum Used for 'First' Paid Energy Trade Using Blockchain Tech

Thanks for sharing this article, I like how this shed light into why blockchain is useful for energy related applications

Very interesting. This just shows what all can change over the course of 2 years. 2016 we had the first energy transfer with the help of blockchain, 2018 we have projects like Bittwatt that focus on a new kind of energy market. What will be 2020?! Really interesting times we live in.

lol that's pretty cool, thanks for sharing that article! And yeah, the future is certainly going to be interesting, the next 5-10 years I think we're going to see insane advancements in blockchain.

It has been shown many times that the blockchain applications are suitable in finance and energy sector, it is not necessarily limited to these sectors

Yeah sure.  Simply because we don't know something doesn't mean its not possible. I believe with time we will Come to understand the full possibilities of blockchain

ICO's such as BittWatt show the world what the blockchain can be used for, the best ICO's will remain relevant in the future and BittWatt might be one of them

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

You are right, once the demand kicks in, a lot will be taking out of circulation and with the amount of partnership news flying around, i see this happening, the industry is one that has to do with more of giving rather than receiving, we are talking about energy delivery, supply efficiency and flexibility and this is done in an environment that works on transparency
It says in the Whitepaper that if an energy supplyer from a country wants to join the Bittwatt ecosystem, they will need to own at least 1 million BWT , and have at least 50.000 users. So yeah, there will be a great demand for BWT once more companies will join the ecosystem.
I think if a big company will join Bittwat then other companies will also try to join them and as you say the demand will go higher then for BWT.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?
am participate in bounty by b-hive
Dear friend. You have participated in bounty that's good. But for exchanges listing they never mentioned anything anywhere. So you have to be with until their announcement.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

It says in the Whitepaper that if an energy supplyer from a country wants to join the Bittwatt ecosystem, they will need to own at least 1 million BWT , and have at least 50.000 users. So yeah, there will be a great demand for BWT once more companies will join the ecosystem.
I think if a big company will join Bittwat then other companies will also try to join them and as you say the demand will go higher then for BWT.

They need to work really hard to ensure suppliers joining. Since to join you need to have a set of requirement satisfied. I think that should be reduced upon launching as an incentive to create traffic on the network.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

They need to work really hard to ensure suppliers joining. Since to join you need to have a set of requirement satisfied. I think that should be reduced upon launching as an incentive to create traffic on the network.

Agreed, Signing on the basic suppliers will be a key to getting the platform off the market, it seems they have a number of companies already looking to be part of the trade network, but they need a wide diverse spread of suppliers to have a real lasting project longterm
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

Thinking about it, there are so many different ways you can use Bittwatt and benefit from it whether you're a consumer or a business partner.

I did actually forget about the global scale potential with potential of paying your electric bill with Bittwatt!! Great to hear

I forgot that too. i was just concentrating on the trading platform the whole time, because i would really like to trade energy once :-)
But the possibility to pay my electricity bills with Tokens is of course also something fine

Knowing you can pay your electricity bills with BWT is really impressive, it will stop alot of hassle of having to go to the bank, make a phone call etc. Look forward to seeing the development

Yeah that feeling of freedom. It gonna be a wonderful world and one of the most interesting thing about it is that it is totally transperant and straighforward.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

I found an interesting article on coindesk. It tells how it all started) Just an interesting fact: the first case of energy transfer with the help of the blockchain was recorded in 2016, when one Brooklyn resident sold surplus renewable energy to his neighbor with the help of Ethereum smart-contract.

Thanks for sharing this article, I like how this shed light into why blockchain is useful for energy related applications

Very interesting. This just shows what all can change over the course of 2 years. 2016 we had the first energy transfer with the help of blockchain, 2018 we have projects like Bittwatt that focus on a new kind of energy market. What will be 2020?! Really interesting times we live in.

lol that's pretty cool, thanks for sharing that article! And yeah, the future is certainly going to be interesting, the next 5-10 years I think we're going to see insane advancements in blockchain.

It has been shown many times that the blockchain applications are suitable in finance and energy sector, it is not necessarily limited to these sectors

Yeah sure.  Simply because we don't know something doesn't mean its not possible. I believe with time we will Come to understand the full possibilities of blockchain

ICO's such as BittWatt show the world what the blockchain can be used for, the best ICO's will remain relevant in the future and BittWatt might be one of them

I read somewhere that project with blockchain theme will stand the test of time as against ERC20 project but i'm still thinking what's the difference between ERC20 project and blockchain?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

I read somewhere that project with blockchain theme will stand the test of time as against ERC20 project but i'm still thinking what's the difference between ERC20 project and blockchain?

I'm not sure what you mean but an ERC-20 coin is run on the Ethereum blockchain, and are therefore subjected to an understanding of the protocols and systems being used on that platform
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?

ColorlessK, who started this thread and also manages the community work of Bittwatt (via Bountyhive) posted a detailed comparison of Bittwatt with its competitors WePower or Power Ledger.

There you go:

Hi there! Hope this will help you understand the difference between Bittwatt and some of its competitors! 👍

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

ColorlessK, who started this thread and also manages the community work of Bittwatt (via Bountyhive) posted a detailed comparison of Bittwatt with its competitors WePower or Power Ledger.

There you go:

Hi there! Hope this will help you understand the difference between Bittwatt and some of its competitors! 👍

https://i.imgur.com/Lwc6oDh.jpg

This is really good but unfortunately I cannot see any link here about explanation between WePower and Power Ledger. I may be more people will not able to see that.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

There you go:

oh, I like that, a nice setup.
so many YES at Bittwatt, so many No at the others :-)
Of course, they are picking the right points, but they are quite a few
This convinces me even more that I have put on the right horse
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Blockchain is basically just a chain of blocks of ledger data, much like it says, erc20 is a standard specification used for the ethereum blockchain to handle tokens and smart contracts that do things not just dummy ledgers... In their case they are using it on ethereum but their are other blockchains that may implement erc20 or variations or even other smart contract/token based specifications over time.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

There you go:

Even Restart Energy doesn't have all features in this list though it is the most similar project in this row. And the main and the biggest difference of Bitwatt from WePower or Power Ledger is that it allows physical delivery of energy.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

I am surprised 400 million is considered as a large supply. It is usually the standard for my understanding not to big and not to small. Just a perfect supply and it perfectly suits the project.

I don't understand how you judge is supply big or not only by amount of tokens not mentioning the token price.

Supply should be judged based on the usage of tokens. Considering that in mind, 400 mil Bittwatt supply is not huge. Just less than a week to go for ICO closure.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: