Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

If I buy the token now, per token will cost me 0.12 USD. What could be the price after listing? I have seen some message which says BittWatt token will trade in 3 digits by 2022. Is this possible?

let me have a look in my glass orb  Grin

Noone can tell you the value of the token in the future, if you think the price will drop after listing on exchange, you can place low valued buy orders to get some cheap tokens, BittWatt however looks quite promising and I doubt the price will go much lower than the first buy offers that will be placed on the exchange

haha, yeah we'd all be millionaires if we could tell the after ICO price of coins Wink Look at it this way, they're making huge progress with the partnerships they are establishing, however lets be realistic, 3 digits is a long way off if you mean it'll be in the hundreds.
That do you mean to say it can be possible by year 2022? How? I mean they are planned anything about Bittwatt something different and big? How they will calculate this much profit?

Assuming they sell 200m tokens and the token price rises to $ 10, that would be an MC of $ 2bn. But what speaks against an MC of 20 billion in a few years, when more an more money comes into the market? then we would be already at $ 100 / token. The future will tell us

Theoretically this calculation is right. But when it becomes practical, not sure what will happen. Only time will tell us. We just have to wait and see. Nevertheless, Bittwatt is not a bad pick to add to portfolio.

Right now the total crypto market cap is at $375 bln. Just compare this market cap to the one from big companies like Apple. There is soo much room for growth. And when we see a market cap of a >trillion, just imagine how all coins will profit from this.

It will take ages before we see the market at that level. Especially people should stop scamming and make use of the advantages of crypto. By that time, legit project like Bittwatt will be in the moon for sure.

I do not think it will take that long. The past 12 months have been a lot of talk about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Of course not always positive. But more and more people now know about the Blockchain and its possibilities and daily there are more.
And projects like Bittwatt will also help more and more people see a real application behind the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

If I buy the token now, per token will cost me 0.12 USD. What could be the price after listing? I have seen some message which says BittWatt token will trade in 3 digits by 2022. Is this possible?

let me have a look in my glass orb  Grin

Noone can tell you the value of the token in the future, if you think the price will drop after listing on exchange, you can place low valued buy orders to get some cheap tokens, BittWatt however looks quite promising and I doubt the price will go much lower than the first buy offers that will be placed on the exchange

haha, yeah we'd all be millionaires if we could tell the after ICO price of coins Wink Look at it this way, they're making huge progress with the partnerships they are establishing, however lets be realistic, 3 digits is a long way off if you mean it'll be in the hundreds.
That do you mean to say it can be possible by year 2022? How? I mean they are planned anything about Bittwatt something different and big? How they will calculate this much profit?

Assuming they sell 200m tokens and the token price rises to $ 10, that would be an MC of $ 2bn. But what speaks against an MC of 20 billion in a few years, when more an more money comes into the market? then we would be already at $ 100 / token. The future will tell us

It all depends how big the overall crypto market gets, don't forget while the 400b sound big for the crypto market in reality its still small when you scale it against things like the NYSE and major countries fiat values, when we break 1t i think people will understand better the scales possible for projects.

But for this to happen more people will have to come into crypto and also if the big shots will be able to invest more then you will smile while the market  flies.

We can assume that there will be a lot more money in the crypto market in 1-2 years. More and more large investors are entering the market and if prices rise, even small investors will come back.
Solid projects like Bittwatt are guaranteed to be on many grocery lists, so it's good to be there right from the start

Yeah.  A lot of improvement and development will occur very soon and like you said a lot Of big investors will come into crypto market that would be a good thing.

That is a good point, the market is recovering quite well although the past weeks have been stagnant, anyhow if we pass the 10k barrier I think there will be a lot more circulation in ICO's.

But we are approaching last week of Bittwatt ICO. Interesting time is coming up. When BTC reaches 10K at the time of exchange listing of Bittwatt, then it will be super exciting for us.

I can't wait for the 2 events... Btc going to 10k and Bwt listing... Sure to be exiting as well for me but not to say I'm trading instantly, I'm holding till a long time though

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

let me have a look in my glass orb  Grin

It all depends how big the overall crypto market gets, don't forget while the 400b sound big for the crypto market in reality its still small when you scale it against things like the NYSE and major countries fiat values, when we break 1t i think people will understand better the scales possible for projects.

But for this to happen more people will have to come into crypto and also if the big shots will be able to invest more then you will smile while the market  flies.

We can assume that there will be a lot more money in the crypto market in 1-2 years. More and more large investors are entering the market and if prices rise, even small investors will come back.
Solid projects like Bittwatt are guaranteed to be on many grocery lists, so it's good to be there right from the start

Yeah.  A lot of improvement and development will occur very soon and like you said a lot Of big investors will come into crypto market that would be a good thing.

That is a good point, the market is recovering quite well although the past weeks have been stagnant, anyhow if we pass the 10k barrier I think there will be a lot more circulation in ICO's.

But we are approaching last week of Bittwatt ICO. Interesting time is coming up. When BTC reaches 10K at the time of exchange listing of Bittwatt, then it will be super exciting for us.

Soon it will be all over and markets trading will go live and public. I hope dumpers won't play their normal role of the crypto movie.  Angry let all hold our token for a good moon journey.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally

The project initially is goaled on dealing with big companies and big money. And as we can see - it happens for real. They have good development plan and they realize it cautiously and inevitably.
Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

but i think the big companies would yield better results for bittwatt given they will be demanding the larger portion; my guess is that individuals would mostly use it to trade.

Hmm I think it would be more beneficial towards companies bearing in mind the amount of supply they deal in and would be hugely cost effective to move over to a powerful solution like this, once it has been further developed and tested of course.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally

The project initially is goaled on dealing with big companies and big money. And as we can see - it happens for real. They have good development plan and they realize it cautiously and inevitably.
Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

but i think the big companies would yield better results for bittwatt given they will be demanding the larger portion; my guess is that individuals would mostly use it to trade.

Not necessarily, you'll be able to use it to pay your electric bills as well.
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

Thinking about it, there are so many different ways you can use Bittwatt and benefit from it whether you're a consumer or a business partner.

I did actually forget about the global scale potential with potential of paying your electric bill with Bittwatt!! Great to hear
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

Thinking about it, there are so many different ways you can use Bittwatt and benefit from it whether you're a consumer or a business partner.

I did actually forget about the global scale potential with potential of paying your electric bill with Bittwatt!! Great to hear

It should be the most profitable way to use Bittwatt token although i don't see a big difference in terms of profit when trading the trading or using it as a payment for energy.
notottinoparty

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

This very new project again brings the theme of energy in the 21st century that will be in need for everyone, with a very professional team that will have profits with a qualified experience.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:05:38 PM

It should be the most profitable way to use Bittwatt token although i don't see a big difference in terms of profit when trading the trading or using it as a payment for energy.
Well it could give you more profit if you trade the energy and or tokens because those prices can become higher and the price for your electricity would be the same.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

Well it could give you more profit if you trade the energy and or tokens because those prices can become higher and the price for your electricity would be the same.

Lol it’s a nightmare for me I suffer from indecision in a hard way so while options are a great thing they tend to make me stress lol. I wonder how people will decide what to trade
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

let me have a look in my glass orb  Grin

But for this to happen more people will have to come into crypto and also if the big shots will be able to invest more then you will smile while the market  flies.

Yeah.  A lot of improvement and development will occur very soon and like you said a lot Of big investors will come into crypto market that would be a good thing.

Soon it will be all over and markets trading will go live and public. I hope dumpers won't play their normal role of the crypto movie.  Angry let all hold our token for a good moon journey.

Haha.. In crypto that is a scene that is always on loop and never gets old.. It's like they are programmed to do so and have no regret whatsoever.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

Hmm I think it would be more beneficial towards companies bearing in mind the amount of supply they deal in and would be hugely cost effective to move over to a powerful solution like this, once it has been further developed and tested of course.

It would be interesting to see different energy suppliers competing to deliver at least now we will be looking at quality service from those. I think it would be great if they allowed power generator rentals as well that would be great.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

You are right, once the demand kicks in, a lot will be taking out of circulation and with the amount of partnership news flying around, i see this happening, the industry is one that has to do with more of giving rather than receiving, we are talking about energy delivery, supply efficiency and flexibility and this is done in an environment that works on transparency
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

I forgot that too. i was just concentrating on the trading platform the whole time, because i would really like to trade energy once :-)
But the possibility to pay my electricity bills with Tokens is of course also something fine
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

It would be interesting to see different energy suppliers competing to deliver at least now we will be looking at quality service from those. I think it would be great if they allowed power generator rentals as well that would be great.

The competition part is gonna be great for every one.  The generation entering part I don't think that would really be awesome as you are seeing it. Because there are few guanine the generation part

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

You are right, once the demand kicks in, a lot will be taking out of circulation and with the amount of partnership news flying around, i see this happening, the industry is one that has to do with more of giving rather than receiving, we are talking about energy delivery, supply efficiency and flexibility and this is done in an environment that works on transparency
It says in the Whitepaper that if an energy supplyer from a country wants to join the Bittwatt ecosystem, they will need to own at least 1 million BWT , and have at least 50.000 users. So yeah, there will be a great demand for BWT once more companies will join the ecosystem.

jamzzz123

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

I forgot that too. i was just concentrating on the trading platform the whole time, because i would really like to trade energy once :-)
But the possibility to pay my electricity bills with Tokens is of course also something fine

Knowing you can pay your electricity bills with BWT is really impressive, it will stop alot of hassle of having to go to the bank, make a phone call etc. Look forward to seeing the development
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

Talking about going global in terms of paying electric bills with their tokens, i think is pretty huge and honestly if they can really pull the strings to achieve such target, then bittwatt will be a hit, imagine having bittwatt tokens when such happens, that will be phenomenal, i never knew they intend going on a global scale
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Yea. The ability to pay electric bill by this token is what I wish can quickly be developed globally especially in my country so that I can try them out personally rather than just hearing about it
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?
am participate in bounty by b-hive
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: