Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally

The project initially is goaled on dealing with big companies and big money. And as we can see - it happens for real. They have good development plan and they realize it cautiously and inevitably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

This is always the case, reducing the available supply, is always a positive return for the project, it also has better trust by cutting the idle assets from the chain reassures customers that unsold tokens don't get used for other things down the line. Thats why theirs always a push for ICO's to confirm they will burn tokens before the exchange listings

In fact this process is pretty natural. Total supply of the project is the money people spent during ICO. If there are tokens that haven't been sold then these tokens cost nothing. So they must be burned not to dump the price of the remaining.

Do you guys really think there will be unsold bittwatt tokens? I think all tokens will be sold soon and we don't have to worry about it.

with 9 days left and the status bar almost closing i don't think there would be any token available for burning however i can't find information on total supply and intending circulating supply, kindly help out thank you

If no token is available for burning. it's mean the hardcap is reached. right?
this project is good enough. Many of people are interested to join of the project.

If there are any unsold tokens and the project has stated that unsold tokens will be burned, yes it means there are no unsold tokens if hard-cap is reached, which is in itself a nice achievement

As we can see only 9 days left for ICO end date. And I expect listing immediately after the ICO end. But as of now other than cross exchange I don't see any other exchange information. So this means Bittwatt only list at cross exchange?

Normally listing information should not be disclosed until it is confirmed. The information will come very soon. Knowing the efficiency of the team, it will be listed very soon.

Agree. I am just so excited to see Bittwatt trading at some exchange. I hope Bittwatt team is working in background and will list the tokens in June itself.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

If I buy the token now, per token will cost me 0.12 USD. What could be the price after listing? I have seen some message which says BittWatt token will trade in 3 digits by 2022. Is this possible?

let me have a look in my glass orb  Grin

Noone can tell you the value of the token in the future, if you think the price will drop after listing on exchange, you can place low valued buy orders to get some cheap tokens, BittWatt however looks quite promising and I doubt the price will go much lower than the first buy offers that will be placed on the exchange

haha, yeah we'd all be millionaires if we could tell the after ICO price of coins Wink Look at it this way, they're making huge progress with the partnerships they are establishing, however lets be realistic, 3 digits is a long way off if you mean it'll be in the hundreds.
That do you mean to say it can be possible by year 2022? How? I mean they are planned anything about Bittwatt something different and big? How they will calculate this much profit?

Assuming they sell 200m tokens and the token price rises to $ 10, that would be an MC of $ 2bn. But what speaks against an MC of 20 billion in a few years, when more an more money comes into the market? then we would be already at $ 100 / token. The future will tell us

It all depends how big the overall crypto market gets, don't forget while the 400b sound big for the crypto market in reality its still small when you scale it against things like the NYSE and major countries fiat values, when we break 1t i think people will understand better the scales possible for projects.
How did I missed this news? Let me check if it will affordable for me then I'll definitely going to invest here. As we talked previously we cannot predict to market condition in future. But if it will cross 3 digit then I will be in huge profit.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally

The project initially is goaled on dealing with big companies and big money. And as we can see - it happens for real. They have good development plan and they realize it cautiously and inevitably.

Bittwatt started in EU but they will expand its operations beyond EU. I see less risk in this project if someone wants to Investe.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

I wouldn't say that 400 mln tokens can be considered as a large supply. Just look at Ripple, IOTA or some other coins/tokens in the top 100. They all have even a bigger supply but that doesn't mean that there is not enough demand for the tokens or that they can't become really valuable.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Bittwatt started in EU but they will expand its operations beyond EU. I see less risk in this project if someone wants to Investe.

Yes, it starts in Eastern Europe and then continues in the EU. But I find it interesting that they chose Singapore as the only place outside the EU
any idea why?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

If I buy the token now, per token will cost me 0.12 USD. What could be the price after listing? I have seen some message which says BittWatt token will trade in 3 digits by 2022. Is this possible?

Noone can tell you the value of the token in the future, if you think the price will drop after listing on exchange, you can place low valued buy orders to get some cheap tokens, BittWatt however looks quite promising and I doubt the price will go much lower than the first buy offers that will be placed on the exchange

haha, yeah we'd all be millionaires if we could tell the after ICO price of coins Wink Look at it this way, they're making huge progress with the partnerships they are establishing, however lets be realistic, 3 digits is a long way off if you mean it'll be in the hundreds.
That do you mean to say it can be possible by year 2022? How? I mean they are planned anything about Bittwatt something different and big? How they will calculate this much profit?

Assuming they sell 200m tokens and the token price rises to $ 10, that would be an MC of $ 2bn. But what speaks against an MC of 20 billion in a few years, when more an more money comes into the market? then we would be already at $ 100 / token. The future will tell us

Theoretically this calculation is right. But when it becomes practical, not sure what will happen. Only time will tell us. We just have to wait and see. Nevertheless, Bittwatt is not a bad pick to add to portfolio.

Yea. It is definitely not a bad asset. There are many good sides of the project and their use case also is a cool one. But this is crypto world, no one can say for a fact how plans will work out.

Nobody should invest based on the belief in such theoretical price predictions. Sure they can become true but we saw it in the past. It's very hard to actually predict prices correctly.

Yea, is all about personal preference when it comes to investing, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable but once you're okay with your personal research on a particular project, satisfied, then is left for the individual to take the final step
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

I wouldn't say that 400 mln tokens can be considered as a large supply. Just look at Ripple, IOTA or some other coins/tokens in the top 100. They all have even a bigger supply but that doesn't mean that there is not enough demand for the tokens or that they can't become really valuable.
I agree i saw a lot of ico's with total supply around 20 billion and they did very well, because even if they have tokens left they can still burn them.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Yes, it starts in Eastern Europe and then continues in the EU. But I find it interesting that they chose Singapore as the only place outside the EU
any idea why?

I am not sure but could it be for tax reasons? I know a lot of other crypto projects that all have their headquarters in Singapore as well.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Theoretically this calculation is right. But when it becomes practical, not sure what will happen. Only time will tell us. We just have to wait and see. Nevertheless, Bittwatt is not a bad pick to add to portfolio.

Yea. It is definitely not a bad asset. There are many good sides of the project and their use case also is a cool one. But this is crypto world, no one can say for a fact how plans will work out.

Nobody should invest based on the belief in such theoretical price predictions. Sure they can become true but we saw it in the past. It's very hard to actually predict prices correctly.

Yea, is all about personal preference when it comes to investing, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable but once you're okay with your personal research on a particular project, satisfied, then is left for the individual to take the final step

And not forgetting the golden rule of only investing what you can afford to loose, this rule apply to all kind of investment weather crypto or not, as much as crypto can take you to your goal faster it still can take you down with a rude shocker that's why it's super advisable to DYOR

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

any idea why?

Singapore has clear legislation concerning cryptocurrency, which makes it easier to be compliant with law

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

It all depends how big the overall crypto market gets, don't forget while the 400b sound big for the crypto market in reality its still small when you scale it against things like the NYSE and major countries fiat values, when we break 1t i think people will understand better the scales possible for projects.

But for this to happen more people will have to come into crypto and also if the big shots will be able to invest more then you will smile while the market  flies.

We can assume that there will be a lot more money in the crypto market in 1-2 years. More and more large investors are entering the market and if prices rise, even small investors will come back.
Solid projects like Bittwatt are guaranteed to be on many grocery lists, so it's good to be there right from the start

Yeah.  A lot of improvement and development will occur very soon and like you said a lot Of big investors will come into crypto market that would be a good thing.

That is a good point, the market is recovering quite well although the past weeks have been stagnant, anyhow if we pass the 10k barrier I think there will be a lot more circulation in ICO's.

But we are approaching last week of Bittwatt ICO. Interesting time is coming up. When BTC reaches 10K at the time of exchange listing of Bittwatt, then it will be super exciting for us.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

Right now the total crypto market cap is at $375 bln. Just compare this market cap to the one from big companies like Apple. There is soo much room for growth. And when we see a market cap of a >trillion, just imagine how all coins will profit from this.

It will take ages before we see the market at that level. Especially people should stop scamming and make use of the advantages of crypto. By that time, legit project like Bittwatt will be in the moon for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

This is always the case, reducing the available supply, is always a positive return for the project, it also has better trust by cutting the idle assets from the chain reassures customers that unsold tokens don't get used for other things down the line. Thats why theirs always a push for ICO's to confirm they will burn tokens before the exchange listings

In fact this process is pretty natural. Total supply of the project is the money people spent during ICO. If there are tokens that haven't been sold then these tokens cost nothing. So they must be burned not to dump the price of the remaining.

Do you guys really think there will be unsold bittwatt tokens? I think all tokens will be sold soon and we don't have to worry about it.

with 9 days left and the status bar almost closing i don't think there would be any token available for burning however i can't find information on total supply and intending circulating supply, kindly help out thank you

Hey Nathan,

This isn't an official site and is a third party ico review site, so please take it with a pinch of salt but heres the link below:

https://icobench.com/ico/bittwatt/ratings

Thank you jamzz for the link however i didn't get the information i was looking for which is the Total Supply and Circulating supply, it's the soft and hard caps that was mentioned there, anyone with the information, or is the information regarding supply on hold at the moment?

Here is the whole information about token supply from whitepaper:

The BWT initial supply is 338.6 million tokens. These are split into six categories:
• 254,000,000 tokens are sold during the ICO; (75%)
• 33,800,000 tokens are reserved for the team; (10%)
• 16,900,000 tokens are reserved for advisors; (5%)
• 16,900,000 tokens are reserved for country advisors; (5%)
• 8,500,000 tokens are reserved as bounty; (2.5%)
• 8,500,000 tokens are reserved for country-level marketing; (2.5%)

This is quite a fair categorization of the tokens, thanks for the overview

Pretty generous bounty and marketing allocations, hopefully it's getting the word out about the project

2.5% is pretty common number though, I'd recommend doing an Airdrop, lots of ICO's do post-ICO Airdrop, the endowment effect makes people want to invest in what they are already familiar with

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

I agree i saw a lot of ico's with total supply around 20 billion and they did very well, because even if they have tokens left they can still burn them.

I usually say cryptocurrency is unpredictable, been at the right project and at the right time is all that's needed to make it big in cryptocurrency, no matter how good you are, you still need the stated parameters to succeed, so the total amount of tokens in circulation does not matter but the project itself and luck, that's just it
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

I am surprised 400 million is considered as a large supply. It is usually the standard for my understanding not to big and not to small. Just a perfect supply and it perfectly suits the project.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Hey Nathan,

This isn't an official site and is a third party ico review site, so please take it with a pinch of salt but heres the link below:

https://icobench.com/ico/bittwatt/ratings

Thank you jamzz for the link however i didn't get the information i was looking for which is the Total Supply and Circulating supply, it's the soft and hard caps that was mentioned there, anyone with the information, or is the information regarding supply on hold at the moment?

Here is the whole information about token supply from whitepaper:

The BWT initial supply is 338.6 million tokens. These are split into six categories:
• 254,000,000 tokens are sold during the ICO; (75%)
• 33,800,000 tokens are reserved for the team; (10%)
• 16,900,000 tokens are reserved for advisors; (5%)
• 16,900,000 tokens are reserved for country advisors; (5%)
• 8,500,000 tokens are reserved as bounty; (2.5%)
• 8,500,000 tokens are reserved for country-level marketing; (2.5%)

This is quite a fair categorization of the tokens, thanks for the overview

Pretty generous bounty and marketing allocations, hopefully it's getting the word out about the project

2.5% is pretty common number though, I'd recommend doing an Airdrop, lots of ICO's do post-ICO Airdrop, the endowment effect makes people want to invest in what they are already familiar with
There is already an ongoing airdrop, where the first 5000 registered users will get 40 BWT, the next 2500 registered users get 30 BWT and the next 1500 registered users get 15 BWT. You can read the details of the airdrop in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3535802.0

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

I am surprised 400 million is considered as a large supply. It is usually the standard for my understanding not to big and not to small. Just a perfect supply and it perfectly suits the project.

I don't understand how you judge is supply big or not only by amount of tokens not mentioning the token price.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

but i think the big companies would yield better results for bittwatt given they will be demanding the larger portion; my guess is that individuals would mostly use it to trade.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: