Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Just putting this out there; only 19 hours left for the 10% bonus. Looks like this phase (phase 3) was a good one for bittwatt. There should be only one phase left (phase 4) let us see what happens in the next hours.
I will urge people to seize this great opportunity and participate, before the 10% bonus comes to an end, hopefully the phase 4 the project will hit the hardcap.

It’s always exciting to watch the last few hours of stages like this as theirs normally a bunch of last minute purchases that bump the numbers up for last minute bonus seekers I’d imagine this is the same I think hardcap will get darn near close if not hit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

Just putting this out there; only 19 hours left for the 10% bonus. Looks like this phase (phase 3) was a good one for bittwatt. There should be only one phase left (phase 4) let us see what happens in the next hours.
I will urge people to seize this great opportunity and participate, before the 10% bonus comes to an end, hopefully the phase 4 the project will hit the hardcap.

It’s always exciting to watch the last few hours of stages like this as theirs normally a bunch of last minute purchases that bump the numbers up for last minute bonus seekers I’d imagine this is the same I think hardcap will get darn near close if not hit

The last 5.5 hours with 10% bonus are already running.
I've been thinking about investing a few times over the past few days, and have now decided to use the bonus and still invest. I have great hope in Bittwatt, I think that will be a big project in the future
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

I've been thinking about investing a few times over the past few days, and have now decided to use the bonus and still invest. I have great hope in Bittwatt, I think that will be a big project in the future

Nice, welcome to the club Wink I invested a little after I saw the announcement about the partnership between the energy company.  Im going to hold off buying more for now, want to see what else they release.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt
Yes and the gap between the softcap and the hardcap is not big at all they can easily reach their hardcap with these events and achievements.

I think if Bittwatt announce another effective partnership with some bing companies, hardcap will be reached within minutes. I am looking forward for such announcement. Fingers crossed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt
Yes and the gap between the softcap and the hardcap is not big at all they can easily reach their hardcap with these events and achievements.

I think if Bittwatt announce another effective partnership with some bing companies, hardcap will be reached within minutes. I am looking forward for such announcement. Fingers crossed.

I don't think it will be very effective in the closing stage of this phase 3 compared to it's effect on the beginning stage of the last phase of the ico.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

I don't think it will be very effective in the closing stage of this phase 3 compared to it's effect on the beginning stage of the last phase of the ico.

Yeah, I think 'minutes' is a bit optimistic, it'll sure help with the ICO, but I don't see that volume
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Yes that could boost up the process a lot faster there are still 2 hours left for the 10% bonus and i would take this as a good opportunity and buy a big amount.
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

Nice, welcome to the club Wink I invested a little after I saw the announcement about the partnership between the energy company.  Im going to hold off buying more for now, want to see what else they release.

There are rumors that they want to announce a very large partnership in the near future. but I do not know anything. I'm really curious
maybe we will be annoyed that we did not invest more :-)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

I think energy market needs a platform like Bittwatt, where producer and consumer benefit from the collaboration. And the platform is also accessible free for all participants.

I honestly never knew energy markets were this big; I am not sure how the platform would actually work but this would really mean a new market for users to trader energy without having to actually try to get contracts and all. We could actually see new business thrive on this idea alone.

The industry is actually big, as population is increasing by the day, hence the constant need for energy, so is like the population increase is directly related to the wants of energy and it goes all the way, from individuals, industries, firms, etc, is like an insatiable need out there and bittwatt is here to help solve the issue, as governments alone can not accomplish this task

I think would actually enable many industries; You can get your electricity supply cheaper given the competition and faster given the available supplier for the suppliers it means faster delivery and more money. Being able to quickly settle deals means being able to quickly sell hence quickly get paid.

The idea is when you get full service for the amount you paid you would not hesitate to pay for more service. Bittwatt wants every party involve in business to benefit handsomely. I personally think that the consumers will in a way benefit more .

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Does this project still go ahead if it doesn't reach hardcap?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

There are rumors that they want to announce a very large partnership in the near future. but I do not know anything. I'm really curious
I hope they announce who they are partnering with, there are lots of advantages that comes​ with having a partnership with a company. Hope to get more information from the Dev soon.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

Of course it should, the basic thing is the softcap which have been reached, it means whatever they need for the development of the project has beh attained, hardcap is giving it more power to achieve much more... You get it?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

Of course it should, the basic thing is the softcap which have been reached, it means whatever they need for the development of the project has beh attained, hardcap is giving it more power to achieve much more... You get it?

Oh yes, I get that! It's just I've seen some really promising projects not go ahead before when they haven't hit hard cap!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

Oh yes, I get that! It's just I've seen some really promising projects not go ahead before when they haven't hit hard cap!

That is weird. Usually, like Nathan01 said, only the softcap matters. The amount of the softcap is calculated that as soon as the project reaches it, the ICO is considered successful and they have enough funds to develop their product. A hardcap is often just in place to limit the funding process.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

That is weird. Usually, like Nathan01 said, only the softcap matters. The amount of the softcap is calculated that as soon as the project reaches it, the ICO is considered successful and they have enough funds to develop their product. A hardcap is often just in place to limit the funding process.

Thinking about it, the couple of times I have seen it, those projects were relatively low key start ups to be fair who had solid concepts etc but maybe too ambitious for their size and capital. It may well be that they moved the goalposts so to speak. As mentioned, a softcap is the key and i'm probably being paranoid with the hardcap haha.
They still have phase 4 of the ICO now so hopefully they reach the hardcap as well.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

Can anyone tell me what the bonuses for the pre-ICO and the ICO phases 1 and 2 were? I hope presale participants didn't get too big bonuses.

I think no one will disclose this information. That's why it's called private sale. Of course private investors who invest thousands or maybe millions of money can count on a bigger bonus than public sale participants. This is how it works on every ICO as I know.

Yeah there are always Private sale investor in every ICO, I think private investor has to do with the big backers of a project. Normally there's always lock clause for some months attached to it. I wonder how many months lock up period does Bittwatt private sales investors have.

But it wasn't a private sale. Just a pre-sale round for early supporters, right?

Edit: Found on their Telegram channel that the pre-ICO bonus was 35%.

Oh, so this information was not a secret, haha) Ok, I think presale participants deserved this bonus. They couldn't estimate the prospects in such way as we can now.

Well, yeah. They supported the project right from the beginning so a bonus is just fair. And 35% is reasonable and isn't that big of a bonus that we have to fear a dump.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:38:48 AM

Can anyone tell me what the bonuses for the pre-ICO and the ICO phases 1 and 2 were? I hope presale participants didn't get too big bonuses.

I think no one will disclose this information. That's why it's called private sale. Of course private investors who invest thousands or maybe millions of money can count on a bigger bonus than public sale participants. This is how it works on every ICO as I know.

Yeah there are always Private sale investor in every ICO, I think private investor has to do with the big backers of a project. Normally there's always lock clause for some months attached to it. I wonder how many months lock up period does Bittwatt private sales investors have.

But it wasn't a private sale. Just a pre-sale round for early supporters, right?

Edit: Found on their Telegram channel that the pre-ICO bonus was 35%.

Oh, so this information was not a secret, haha) Ok, I think presale participants deserved this bonus. They couldn't estimate the prospects in such way as we can now.

Well, yeah. They supported the project right from the beginning so a bonus is just fair. And 35% is reasonable and isn't that big of a bonus that we have to fear a dump.

No if I recall it was pretty well advertised and it was a substantial bonus but at the same time they took a huge risk from investing so early in the project they’ve been invested for a while at this point so they of course get the best rate for the tokens thanks to the bonus
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

I hope they announce who they are partnering with, there are lots of advantages that comes​ with having a partnership with a company. Hope to get more information from the Dev soon.

I am eagerly looking out for that news. I totally agree with you partnerships would really ignite things. They seem to have been executing well thus far let us see how the expansion happens too.

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

Thinking about it, the couple of times I have seen it, those projects were relatively low key start ups to be fair who had solid concepts etc but maybe too ambitious for their size and capital. It may well be that they moved the goalposts so to speak. As mentioned, a softcap is the key and i'm probably being paranoid with the hardcap haha.
They still have phase 4 of the ICO now so hopefully they reach the hardcap as well.

I haven't seen it happen actually but I  don't imagine bittwatt stopping the project because the hardcap wasn't reach. That reminds me was bittwatt able to sell all the tokens of the phase 3 ico?
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

Of course it goes on, they have already started in Romania and other countries will follow shortly. Why should they just stop there? they have already taken so much, the hardcap is not missing much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: