Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?
am participate in bounty by b-hive

ColorlessK, who started this thread and also manages the community work of Bittwatt (via Bountyhive) posted a detailed comparison of Bittwatt with its competitors WePower or Power Ledger.

There you go:

Hi there! Hope this will help you understand the difference between Bittwatt and some of its competitors! 👍

Even Restart Energy doesn't have all features in this list though it is the most similar project in this row. And the main and the biggest difference of Bitwatt from WePower or Power Ledger is that it allows physical delivery of energy.

BittWatt has many unique features and these features make it a very good project. BTW only 7 days left for the ICO end date. And cross-platform still offering 5% bonus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

The scope of this project revolves around improving security of energy supply, and maximizing the efficiency of production, conversion, transport, distribution and use of energy.

Apart from that this project is going to be huge in many ways.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

The scope of this project revolves around improving security of energy supply, and maximizing the efficiency of production, conversion, transport, distribution and use of energy.

I agree with your statement. The project is going to be huge for sure. We heard lots of partnership in the recent days. For sure we will get more news in the coming days. I am waiting for that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

Yeah.. Sure the project is going to penetrate many major energy companies in the near future.
Also not forgetting that the team are putting in a lot of effort in making the project work.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?

ColorlessK, who started this thread and also manages the community work of Bittwatt (via Bountyhive) posted a detailed comparison of Bittwatt with its competitors WePower or Power Ledger.

There you go:

Hi there! Hope this will help you understand the difference between Bittwatt and some of its competitors! 👍

oh, I like that, a nice setup.
so many YES at Bittwatt, so many No at the others :-)
Of course, they are picking the right points, but they are quite a few
This convinces me even more that I have put on the right horse

Sure, it's a comparison made by Bittwatt, so they mentioned the points that speak for Bittwatt. And I guess there are other points that speak for PowerLedger or WePower. Nevertheless, it's still a nice first comparison but for a complete and honest comparison, a bit of your own research is needed.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

I agree with your statement. The project is going to be huge for sure. We heard lots of partnership in the recent days. For sure we will get more news in the coming days. I am waiting for that.

In my opinion the best scenario for Birwatt would be to announce new big partnership in the next couple of days to attract more attention by the end of ICO and to make people who hesitate now participate in it.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

In my opinion the best scenario for Birwatt would be to announce new big partnership in the next couple of days to attract more attention by the end of ICO and to make people who hesitate now participate in it.

Yeah, that would be perfect. But even if there won't be such an important announcement before the end of the ICO and they don't reach the hardcap, it's still a great amount of money they raised.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

There you go:

Even Restart Energy doesn't have all features in this list though it is the most similar project in this row. And the main and the biggest difference of Bitwatt from WePower or Power Ledger is that it allows physical delivery of energy.

Thanks for the infographic, BittWatt certainly does look strong compared to the competition, I can't wait for the B2B platform.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

Bittwatt simplifies the current operations, removing operational costs and a payment for transfer,
also the platform simplifies demand answer mechanisms in a grid by means of seamless transactions

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally

The project initially is goaled on dealing with big companies and big money. And as we can see - it happens for real. They have good development plan and they realize it cautiously and inevitably.
Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

but i think the big companies would yield better results for bittwatt given they will be demanding the larger portion; my guess is that individuals would mostly use it to trade.

Not necessarily, you'll be able to use it to pay your electric bills as well.

Yea. The ability to pay electric bill by this token is what I wish can quickly be developed globally especially in my country so that I can try them out personally rather than just hearing about it

Imagine the flexibility that it will create, honestly i can't wait for this to happen and be like a slap to those industries with lackadaisical attitude, this is what i call real value for your money, once you log into bittwatt platform and your supplier seems incompetent, you can easily switch to someone else, how cool is that, so either one sits up or get thrown out of business
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

It’s a large supply but understandably so they are dealing with the potential for a massive market we’re not talking some minor niche market we’re talking about the ability to trade power internationally

The project initially is goaled on dealing with big companies and big money. And as we can see - it happens for real. They have good development plan and they realize it cautiously and inevitably.
Yeah. Still consumers  and small company can still benefit from this setup.  I think Bittwatt is not just for big companies

but i think the big companies would yield better results for bittwatt given they will be demanding the larger portion; my guess is that individuals would mostly use it to trade.

Not necessarily, you'll be able to use it to pay your electric bills as well.

Yea. The ability to pay electric bill by this token is what I wish can quickly be developed globally especially in my country so that I can try them out personally rather than just hearing about it

Imagine the flexibility that it will create, honestly i can't wait for this to happen and be like a slap to those industries with lackadaisical attitude, this is what i call real value for your money, once you log into bittwatt platform and your supplier seems incompetent, you can easily switch to someone else, how cool is that, so either one sits up or get thrown out of business

Im interested to see how the transferal of electric between countries will work with BittWatt, if each token embodies 1KW, you can essentially send it around the world
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.

The homepage has really not been updated for a while now. Of course I know that the team has a lot to do right now.
But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

I found an interesting article on coindesk. It tells how it all started) Just an interesting fact: the first case of energy transfer with the help of the blockchain was recorded in 2016, when one Brooklyn resident sold surplus renewable energy to his neighbor with the help of Ethereum smart-contract.

Ethereum Used for 'First' Paid Energy Trade Using Blockchain Tech

Thanks for sharing this article, I like how this shed light into why blockchain is useful for energy related applications

Very interesting. This just shows what all can change over the course of 2 years. 2016 we had the first energy transfer with the help of blockchain, 2018 we have projects like Bittwatt that focus on a new kind of energy market. What will be 2020?! Really interesting times we live in.

lol that's pretty cool, thanks for sharing that article! And yeah, the future is certainly going to be interesting, the next 5-10 years I think we're going to see insane advancements in blockchain.

It has been shown many times that the blockchain applications are suitable in finance and energy sector, it is not necessarily limited to these sectors

Yeah sure.  Simply because we don't know something doesn't mean its not possible. I believe with time we will Come to understand the full possibilities of blockchain

ICO's such as BittWatt show the world what the blockchain can be used for, the best ICO's will remain relevant in the future and BittWatt might be one of them

I read somewhere that project with blockchain theme will stand the test of time as against ERC20 project but i'm still thinking what's the difference between ERC20 project and blockchain?

I'm not sure what you mean but an ERC-20 coin is run on the Ethereum blockchain, and are therefore subjected to an understanding of the protocols and systems being used on that platform

I think the discussion is on project that ends up building their own blockchain as against those who only stick to ERC20, do bittwatt plan to build their own blockchain maybe much later in the future??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

The homepage has really not been updated for a while now. Of course I know that the team has a lot to do right now.
But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3

Fair point. I'm sure the team is super busy but it's these little changes that could potentially worry an investor. I'd like to see the token bar updated and the phase rightfully moved onto Phase 4.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

Hello, thanks for your interest in the coin. And good luck with your bounty hunt. But however, as per your exchange listing question, I think that will be after the sales period is over.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

Fair point. I'm sure the team is super busy but it's these little changes that could potentially worry an investor. I'd like to see the token bar updated and the phase rightfully moved onto Phase 4.

Ohh, I didn't even see that section under the roadmap.. I always looked at the days and progress bar at the top lol.  Has anyone asked them in telegram? They may have just overlooked it.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

Well maybe that's how they wants it to be.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

Well maybe that's how they wants it to be.

They're in Phase 4, the dates are displayed on the website, why would they intentionally want to leave it showing as if it's in Phase 3 when it shows the dates and that equals Phase 4? Seem's much more likely to be an oversight.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: