Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11748 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

Thing that interests me is I wonder if the prices will fluctuate during the day? For example in the evenings when alot of people are at home, using electric etc would it be more expensive than say the dead of night, or during the working day.. Going to be interesting to see what arbitrage opportunities there are.

I am curious also how will the use of electricity dictate the price of bittwatt in the market and as the price of electricity is more of a stagnant one will bittwatt see its price change frequently.

I don't expect price fluctuations in hourly basis. But it's possible that price will change on weekly basis. Energy prices will change based on demand and supply and we need to identify how and when it change Smiley

The price is always bound to demand and supply in my opinion. Actually during the day I think the cost would be higher because of business consuming a lot of energy to run it processes. Home consumption is not as heavy as businesses'. This is all going to be exciting to see in action.

Yeah you are actually right... Lots of power is consumed during the day time both from businesses, schools, construction companies and home use but at night less energy is used as almost everyone is resting.

This is true, and already visible on old style power exchanges and even on your own power bill in most countries you'll see that their are onpeak and offpeak hours for power, thats why theirs a big push towards people having their own battery systems for their houses so they can store at night and power from battery during peak hours.

I'd imagine we will see similar type of price fluctuations but more natural and based on real supply and demand in a system like bittwatt

From the idea with the battery, which is to save the energy at night, I have not heard anything yet. But actually it is a very good idea. Nobody in my country thought of that yet. That is probably also because the available batteries are not yet powerful enough.
Until then, you can let Bittwatt store the surplus electricity. that is also a very good idea :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Thing that interests me is I wonder if the prices will fluctuate during the day? For example in the evenings when alot of people are at home, using electric etc would it be more expensive than say the dead of night, or during the working day.. Going to be interesting to see what arbitrage opportunities there are.

I am curious also how will the use of electricity dictate the price of bittwatt in the market and as the price of electricity is more of a stagnant one will bittwatt see its price change frequently.

I don't expect price fluctuations in hourly basis. But it's possible that price will change on weekly basis. Energy prices will change based on demand and supply and we need to identify how and when it change Smiley

The price is always bound to demand and supply in my opinion. Actually during the day I think the cost would be higher because of business consuming a lot of energy to run it processes. Home consumption is not as heavy as businesses'. This is all going to be exciting to see in action.

Yeah you are actually right... Lots of power is consumed during the day time both from businesses, schools, construction companies and home use but at night less energy is used as almost everyone is resting.

This is true, and already visible on old style power exchanges and even on your own power bill in most countries you'll see that their are onpeak and offpeak hours for power, thats why theirs a big push towards people having their own battery systems for their houses so they can store at night and power from battery during peak hours.

I'd imagine we will see similar type of price fluctuations but more natural and based on real supply and demand in a system like bittwatt

Having an open market would really push for better services from providers given it is easier to access competition. Finally we will be able to see some great deals; it has always been a tough market dealing with energy suppliers.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

I've contacted the Energy distributor from Romania that will accept Bittwatt as a payment method, and they confirmed me that it will be possible to pay the natural gas and electricity bill using Bittwatt. This is really exciting, and i am looking forward to see more and more countries added to the list of countries that will get into the Bittwatt ecosystem.

Wow. Cool. Will be cool to see this implemented in my country. Any plans soon to reach out to countries in Africa?? West Africa precisely?? Please it will be cool to have you think about this is you haven't yet.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

I've contacted the Energy distributor from Romania that will accept Bittwatt as a payment method, and they confirmed me that it will be possible to pay the natural gas and electricity bill using Bittwatt. This is really exciting, and i am looking forward to see more and more countries added to the list of countries that will get into the Bittwatt ecosystem.

that's really great news. But I would like to have an official statement from Bittwatt. I know that the project has already started in Romania, but I have not read anything official so far. Has anyone here more information?

This is amazing to hear, I'm really impressed with such news, this project keeps making big moves. I'm so happy the project is going globe and even getting partnership with energy distribution companies.

That's awesome. I hope we will hear lots of such news from different European countries. If I am not wrong, Bittwatt have presence in 8-10 countries already?

I am not completely sure. According to the whitepaper they've opened the market for Bulgaria and for Turkey it is planned for Q2/2018. So I am not sure if that already happened. The next countries on that list are Ukraine and Hungary in Q3/2018.

Romania was only second one ? I thought Hungary and few other also in the list of current active operations. I need to check whitepaper again. Or better to ask in telegram.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

that's really great news. But I would like to have an official statement from Bittwatt. I know that the project has already started in Romania, but I have not read anything official so far. Has anyone here more information?

This is amazing to hear, I'm really impressed with such news, this project keeps making big moves. I'm so happy the project is going globe and even getting partnership with energy distribution companies.

That's awesome. I hope we will hear lots of such news from different European countries. If I am not wrong, Bittwatt have presence in 8-10 countries already?

I am not completely sure. According to the whitepaper they've opened the market for Bulgaria and for Turkey it is planned for Q2/2018. So I am not sure if that already happened. The next countries on that list are Ukraine and Hungary in Q3/2018.

Romania was only second one ? I thought Hungary and few other also in the list of current active operations. I need to check whitepaper again. Or better to ask in telegram.

I think Bittwatt started their business in Romania, Bulgaria came second country in Q1 2018. The third country according to the whitepaper should be Turkey in Q2, followed by Ukraine and Hungary in Q3.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Wow. Cool. Will be cool to see this implemented in my country. Any plans soon to reach out to countries in Africa?? West Africa precisely?? Please it will be cool to have you think about this is you haven't yet.

Bittwatt is going everywhere. So you will not be surprised if you hear news about Africa partnership already next week. Just wait and watch. If you already have the BWT token, just keep enjoying the benefits of holding it.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

From the idea with the battery, which is to save the energy at night, I have not heard anything yet. But actually it is a very good idea. Nobody in my country thought of that yet. That is probably also because the available batteries are not yet powerful enough.
Until then, you can let Bittwatt store the surplus electricity. that is also a very good idea :-)

I don't have very deep knowledge about energy generation per but when you talk about battery as an energy saving source do you mean inverter? I know of inverter in my country which can be recharged after use

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

I don't have very deep knowledge about energy generation per but when you talk about battery as an energy saving source do you mean inverter? I know of inverter in my country which can be recharged after use

He is talking about a way to store electricity that is overproduced for a time when it's needed. This can be in the form of a battery or a pumped storage power plant.  I know it's a bit off-topic but this energy-storing-problem is really important. Here in Germany we have times (sunny and/or windy days) where electricity producers have to pay money to 'sell' their electricity.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Bittwatt is going everywhere. So you will not be surprised if you hear news about Africa partnership already next week. Just wait and watch. If you already have the BWT token, just keep enjoying the benefits of holding it.

I am so going to hold my tokens especially when bittwatt becomes global, holders of bittwatt are going to so enjoy the benefits that comes with it.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Is an impressive news but an official message from the team will go a long way, one thing is getting an information, another is to ascertain if its real or fake, so that's why is necessary for an authentication but i hope is really factual because it will be a massive boost for the project in terms of getting more investors and even partners, i admire the concept and the steps stated on their whitepaper that will be part of the project implementation
The Energy distributor is called Eva Energy. You can check the payment option on their website(use google translate) : http://www.eva-energy.ro/
Also, you can read more details on this press article( also use google translate): https://www.agerpres.ro/economic-intern/2018/05/07/bittwatt-sistemul-care-propune-optimizarea-tranzactiilor-de-curent-electric-intra-si-in-romania-in-mai-inaco--103422#.WvBNXosmx3Y.twitter

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Is an impressive news but an official message from the team will go a long way, one thing is getting an information, another is to ascertain if its real or fake, so that's why is necessary for an authentication but i hope is really factual because it will be a massive boost for the project in terms of getting more investors and even partners, i admire the concept and the steps stated on their whitepaper that will be part of the project implementation
The Energy distributor is called Eva Energy. You can check the payment option on their website(use google translate) : http://www.eva-energy.ro/
Also, you can read more details on this press article( also use google translate): https://www.agerpres.ro/economic-intern/2018/05/07/bittwatt-sistemul-care-propune-optimizarea-tranzactiilor-de-curent-electric-intra-si-in-romania-in-mai-inaco--103422#.WvBNXosmx3Y.twitter

Wow this is An amazing first step will be amazing seeing more companys sign into the platform blockchain has started to gain a lot of traction so I’d imagine many companys will be eager to participate in a project like this with all the potential
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

Thank you for the links. The EVA.Energy site looks very good. Over 54,000 customer and 385.000 MWh, the business seems much bigger than I have expected.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

I am so going to hold my tokens especially when bittwatt becomes global, holders of bittwatt are going to so enjoy the benefits that comes with it.

I normally HODL my tokens irrespective of how I get it. I mean either as bounty rewards or I invest. I only choose quality project for anything. Bittwatt is in that category for sure. More and more partnerships means Bittwatt will be on the way to moon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

He is talking about a way to store electricity that is overproduced for a time when it's needed. This can be in the form of a battery or a pumped storage power plant.  I know it's a bit off-topic but this energy-storing-problem is really important. Here in Germany we have times (sunny and/or windy days) where electricity producers have to pay money to 'sell' their electricity.

OK thanks for the clearance, I think we are saying same thing as per energy storage, here in my country it's called inverter and used for storage as well, it would be a good add for Bittwatt to capture this particular problem and maybe find a way to integrate it into their system, what do you guys think?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

Thats the plan, hopefully will become a global success resulting in a high token value Smiley I'm sure they will have plenty of good annoucements in the coming months
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

Thank you for the links. The EVA.Energy site looks very good. Over 54,000 customer and 385.000 MWh, the business seems much bigger than I have expected.

Wow that's awesome, and a pretty significantly sized partner, awesome work for Bitwatt.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

Not sure if this can be applicable in terms of using such parameters to identify the rate of power consumption, for me, i think is like an all round consumption thing, take for example the construction industries, such niche require like a 24/7 use of power, what about hospitals, so the market is bound to be on a constant need, an unending want of power by consumers
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

Wow that's awesome, and a pretty significantly sized partner, awesome work for Bitwatt.

I even checked this site on whois.com - it is registered since 2014. Seems to be real company. This is so inspiringly to see Romania in the row of crypto pioneers in energy consumption sphere.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

I just check out the EVA.energy site and when i clicked "pay with crypto" button then there was an option to pay with BITTWATT tokens.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

I just check out the EVA.energy site and when i clicked "pay with crypto" button then there was an option to pay with BITTWATT tokens.

Did you pay with it? Haha, just a joke. I'm excited how rapidly crypto economy is developing! Just imagine: Romanian miners soon will be able to pay for consumed electricity with crypto they mine. The circle closes!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: