Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 01:18:17 PM by iphy6013

So i read from Bittwatt website that their system will match parties with best possible partners by analyzing smart contracts, the system will link production and demand data with energy wallets available on the network. I think rules of this sort will help sustain Bittwatt system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

Bonus is finished? I don't see the bonus info at token sale process bar as it was there till yesterday. However still phase 3 token sale is going on and for phase 3 I see 10% bonus. Now it's confusing if bonus is there or not.

The 3rd phase with 10% bonus ended yesterday. So I assume there won't be no bonus anymore in the 4th phase (atleast not 10% anymore).
Yes i do not see any bonus more on their website so i am pretty sure that phase 3 is ended including the bonus with it, phase 4 will stay 13 more days.

No more bonus. That is for sure. Remaining 12+ days will be without bonus. And also only limited amount of tokens left out in the sale. If somebody really needs to grab this opportunity, then its time to do it.

They had a partnership with Coss if I remember correctly where you could get 5% bonus when participating in the ICO over the Coss exchange. Do you know if this bonus is over as well?

It's still active, if you go to their site here: https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/coss-eth there is an ICO listing tab with Bitwatt there.

Surprised this isn't going in line with the website but guess that's the promotional deal they have agreed. It's not uncommon to see certain sites offering a different discount from the direct site it self.
ICO is going on in last 10 days? What is the exactly last date of  ICO? If they couldn't sold all tokens then what they will do with unsold tokens?

I am not sure there have been any information on that yet but I think the best thing to do in such case is burn the token as that seem to be the best option

Last day of the ICO will be the 27th of May. And about the unsold tokens (if there will be any): One of the Telegram admins confirmed that they will be burned.

Yea. As I expected. That's usually what most developers do to unsold tokens. It help to build the feeling of security for some investors.

Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

I do like a coin burn, best thing about these ICO's essentially free money booster for the coins you do hold! Downside is less tokens sold for the project, but means less tokens more demand

I honestly don't see there being many, if any tokens left over at the end of the ICO.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

Burning of unsold token is definitely a good step to increasing the value of the project, cutting circulation is super solid plan and I look forward to seeing it work

This is always the case, reducing the available supply, is always a positive return for the project, it also has better trust by cutting the idle assets from the chain reassures customers that unsold tokens don't get used for other things down the line. Thats why theirs always a push for ICO's to confirm they will burn tokens before the exchange listings
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

I like the fact this project is working towards gain more partnerships with energy companies. Looking forward to hearing good news from the team.

Sure sometimes it is highly beneficial to get more partners than doing it alone. I think once they have more partnership they will learn a lot about what they need to move Bittwatt forward

IT will give the team a good refreshment and force more investors to get involved if they see a successful partnership, I still think the team need to up the game in social media and ensure ful activity resulting in a bigger audience

I don't know about their other social medias but i know how active they are on both Twitter and medium with both updates and articles placed on both channels frequently.

I am also following Bittwatt social media platforms. I am very much interested in this project. And waiting for some good announcement regarding new partnerships.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I'm sure the team have ambitions on this like most projects no doubt do but it's likely at the start that they wont. These bigger exchanges charge an absolute fortune and it's just not practical for most.

You are right, most times is even best to start from a smaller platform and move to the bigger ones, reason that it has a kind of influence when a project move from small to big, the community will understand that they are serious but that aside, i usually say that big exchanges can't help a bad project, a project with a difference will stand out, no matter the avenue they choose as an exchange

I think the best approach is to use some not so famous exchanges at first time. Trading should begin from small volumes. And then when everybody is sure about reliability of token they can move to bigger exchanges.

It's most of the time also a question of the money a project wants to spend. Do they decide to spend a huge sum of the money they just raised to get listed on a major exchange to please all the 'moon-kiddies' or do they decide to go for smaller, cheaper exchanges, build up some trading volume there and increase the community so that maybe the community can help to get listed on Binance and co. by voting for example.

Wise words, getting listed into exchanges is not an easy thing to do but a lot are still yet to get accustomed to the fact that is not easy and hence shout about big exchanges, only to dump as soon as they get listed, the fact is, the team has to do what's best for the project and not necessarily listen to messages that will break the credibility of this project  

If they are able to pull out some partnerships they will be able to start quicker with the system. Exchanges can't look the other way when they see a  working project and making money. However as proposed the team should start early on to have the exchanges attention.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

This is always the case, reducing the available supply, is always a positive return for the project, it also has better trust by cutting the idle assets from the chain reassures customers that unsold tokens don't get used for other things down the line. Thats why theirs always a push for ICO's to confirm they will burn tokens before the exchange listings

In fact this process is pretty natural. Total supply of the project is the money people spent during ICO. If there are tokens that haven't been sold then these tokens cost nothing. So they must be burned not to dump the price of the remaining.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Bonus is finished? I don't see the bonus info at token sale process bar as it was there till yesterday. However still phase 3 token sale is going on and for phase 3 I see 10% bonus. Now it's confusing if bonus is there or not.

The 3rd phase with 10% bonus ended yesterday. So I assume there won't be no bonus anymore in the 4th phase (atleast not 10% anymore).
Yes i do not see any bonus more on their website so i am pretty sure that phase 3 is ended including the bonus with it, phase 4 will stay 13 more days.

No more bonus. That is for sure. Remaining 12+ days will be without bonus. And also only limited amount of tokens left out in the sale. If somebody really needs to grab this opportunity, then its time to do it.

They had a partnership with Coss if I remember correctly where you could get 5% bonus when participating in the ICO over the Coss exchange. Do you know if this bonus is over as well?

It's still active, if you go to their site here: https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/coss-eth there is an ICO listing tab with Bitwatt there.

Surprised this isn't going in line with the website but guess that's the promotional deal they have agreed. It's not uncommon to see certain sites offering a different discount from the direct site it self.
ICO is going on in last 10 days? What is the exactly last date of  ICO? If they couldn't sold all tokens then what they will do with unsold tokens?

I am not sure there have been any information on that yet but I think the best thing to do in such case is burn the token as that seem to be the best option

Last day of the ICO will be the 27th of May. And about the unsold tokens (if there will be any): One of the Telegram admins confirmed that they will be burned.

Yea. As I expected. That's usually what most developers do to unsold tokens. It help to build the feeling of security for some investors.

I do like a coin burn, best thing about these ICO's essentially free money booster for the coins you do hold! Downside is less tokens sold for the project, but means less tokens more demand

Yea, burning is good but should be done in a way that it doesn't impact negatively on the project, that's where values and devalues of currencies come in when we talk about economics but i believe the bittwatt team is competent enough as to how to address that aspect when they get to that stage
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

I am thirst for more partnership announcements from the Bittwatt team. When will be the next partnership announcement come in? How big would be that announcement? Fingers crossed and waiting..

A partnership announcement would be really great to have now. I think this part of the progress would mostly involve getting more suppliers on board and I think they will be fueling the network with more offers.

Have to agree partnerships are what will matter from this point forward. As they can build more partnerships they will develop into a powerhouse there trick I think is to gain corporate interest and meet at a high level worth manufacturers especially in Asia

They will also be the early adopters of the platform which means to them they will surely get a better reward for getting on board early on something like low fee or the announcements they will have with bittwatt and vice versa. Especially that the sale is going quite well. It the best timing.

I strongly believe that Bittwatt are going to get more partner. They have great business process and they in a sector that is long overdue for innovation.

yes, they are currently talking a lot with different companies and are networking. I've heard rumors about different partnerships (including very big ones), but I do not want to pass that on. It is better if there are official communications from the team

Well the first step they've made in partnerships is still awesome, eva-energy.ro/ has a user-base of around 54,000, that may be 'small' for some energy companies, but it's an awesome starting point IMO.

Every long journey begins with the first small step (Confucius)
I think it's good that they start small and first test how everything works. The initial phase is certainly not easy.
The big partners will come soon by themselves, I'm sure

I Bittwatt team is very good at exploring business deals. I think we will hear some good news from Bittwatt team before end of ICO.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

In fact this process is pretty natural. Total supply of the project is the money people spent during ICO. If there are tokens that haven't been sold then these tokens cost nothing. So they must be burned not to dump the price of the remaining.

I don't think there will be any need to burn unsold tokens because i believe the phase 4 ico will be sold out before the time elapses. With all the partnership news flying around it would be a surprise if this doesn't affect the token sale.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

I don't think there will be any need to burn unsold tokens because i believe the phase 4 ico will be sold out before the time elapses. With all the partnership news flying around it would be a surprise if this doesn't affect the token sale.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking. Bittwatt are pushing their plan to a lot of investors and partners. I won't be surprised if what you wrote plays out. They deserve every good thing that comes their way

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

Yeah, I think that there will be no unsold token. Only good news, only a few Token left in last Phase of the ICO. No need to burn token.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I'm sure the team have ambitions on this like most projects no doubt do but it's likely at the start that they wont. These bigger exchanges charge an absolute fortune and it's just not practical for most.

You are right, most times is even best to start from a smaller platform and move to the bigger ones, reason that it has a kind of influence when a project move from small to big, the community will understand that they are serious but that aside, i usually say that big exchanges can't help a bad project, a project with a difference will stand out, no matter the avenue they choose as an exchange

I think the best approach is to use some not so famous exchanges at first time. Trading should begin from small volumes. And then when everybody is sure about reliability of token they can move to bigger exchanges.

It's most of the time also a question of the money a project wants to spend. Do they decide to spend a huge sum of the money they just raised to get listed on a major exchange to please all the 'moon-kiddies' or do they decide to go for smaller, cheaper exchanges, build up some trading volume there and increase the community so that maybe the community can help to get listed on Binance and co. by voting for example.

I think cross exchange at start is fine. But not all people like to have multiple exchange account for trading. So I personally feel that Bittwatt should list at one popular exchange.

In cases like this, I believe the best method to use is to create a poll for community members to vote and then the listing can be done according to the top voted exchanges in a descending other
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

Bittwatt is like the middle man here hastening the process of service delivery, cutting loss of both energy, money and time making it both sustainable and available at same time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

Yeah, I think that there will be no unsold token. Only good news, only a few Token left in last Phase of the ICO. No need to burn token.

that makes me wonder why the progress bar is not progressing. That should be close to the end. Or is there an update just before the end of the ICO? I have to ask in the telegram channel
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

It’s always smart to start out with smaller exchanges just to get trading possible and accessible to everyone that’s the best step the step to getting a big one is an expensive and huge step with only mild reward as a result for a huge fee in most case I’m sure the team knows that

Agree. As long as the smaller exchanges are still well used ones, the 24 hour trade volume can still be really impressive. The more popular it becomes, then they can start looking at bigger exchanges

There are lots of big projects after getting so much money from investors, still conducting crappy voting procedures to list in exchanges now or later.. What a joke.... Compared to these kind of incidences, Bittwatt is super good and they already announced exchange listing. I dont care whether it is small or big. They are starting some where.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

I am thirst for more partnership announcements from the Bittwatt team. When will be the next partnership announcement come in? How big would be that announcement? Fingers crossed and waiting..

A partnership announcement would be really great to have now. I think this part of the progress would mostly involve getting more suppliers on board and I think they will be fueling the network with more offers.

Your right, at this stage in the ICO - in the final hurdle with no bonuses on offer, now would be a perfect time to release an update or partnership giving a good reason for other investors to get on board and reach the hardcap

I am sure team will certainly have some idea. Thats why they have marketing people right? Lets just wait and watch and may be look for any last minute announcements which could trigger a huge buy orders.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

that makes me wonder why the progress bar is not progressing. That should be close to the end. Or is there an update just before the end of the ICO? I have to ask in the telegram channel

I was also wondering the same. But since there are no exact numbers, I am not sure if it's not moving at all or if it is just progressing very slowly. Maybe they update it manually?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Bittwatt is like the middle man here hastening the process of service delivery, cutting loss of both energy, money and time making it both sustainable and available at same time

Wouldnt you rather say that Bittwatt renders the necessity of a middleman invalid with the results including optimization and profit?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

Oh yeah, I just told about how things should be in average ICO running. Regarding to this case - everything is fine, we are on the finish line and hardcap seems to be reached very soon.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

Your right, at this stage in the ICO - in the final hurdle with no bonuses on offer, now would be a perfect time to release an update or partnership giving a good reason for other investors to get on board and reach the hardcap

I am sure team will certainly have some idea. Thats why they have marketing people right? Lets just wait and watch and may be look for any last minute announcements which could trigger a huge buy orders.
I agree i was also asking myself this question how will they gain more investors without a bonus for the last phase? i am pretty sure they have something big planned to get a lot of attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: