Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Softcap is 25.3 mil USD and hardcap is 30.4 mil USD. Its too close to each other. Thats why everybody is confident about achieving hardcap sooner than expected.
Yes that is true mate, I totally believe that as long as softcap is achieved, hardcap will be a walkover. I do not see anything stopping that

There is still over 12 days left of the ICO and the hardcap is so close, I'm very confident the team will do it, I can't wait to see the progression and once we hit the exchanges. very exciting
I do believe they can anyway, as long as they do not slow down on promotions, I know they will certainly get responses from potential investors

Bittwatt will be able to achieve the hardcap.. The difference with the soft-cap isn't much just 5 million. Anyway it does not actually matter as they can go on with the project from the soft-cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

Softcap is 25.3 mil USD and hardcap is 30.4 mil USD. Its too close to each other. Thats why everybody is confident about achieving hardcap sooner than expected.
Yes that is true mate, I totally believe that as long as softcap is achieved, hardcap will be a walkover. I do not see anything stopping that

There is still over 12 days left of the ICO and the hardcap is so close, I'm very confident the team will do it, I can't wait to see the progression and once we hit the exchanges. very exciting
I do believe they can anyway, as long as they do not slow down on promotions, I know they will certainly get responses from potential investors

Bittwatt will be able to achieve the hardcap.. The difference with the soft-cap isn't much just 5 million. Anyway it does not actually matter as they can go on with the project from the soft-cap.

Ya the fact they have a very achievable hardcap brought some good attention to the project as it shows the team has realistic goals and isn’t just trying to raise some exhorberant amount of money for the project.

Glad to see a team with such a realistic set of goals. In reality hitting the softcaps the big important part but an achievable shardcap getting hit can send a strong message to the after ico market traders
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

As form of a quick reminder, the 10% bonus for this project is still on and will come to an end in 13 days time. You nice want to get in now while it's not late.
I agree because after 13 days phase 3 will end with the 10% bonus and phase 4 will start with no bonus at all as it is also the last phase of this project.
Phase 4 is not far away. Before last of phase 3 they will reach target. But bonus is not available in phase 4?

Two quick questions,
Do you think this project can hit their target in this present round as the lack of bonus in the next phase might want to compel investors to join in before it ends?? And secondly, do you think the lack of bonus in the next round might affect sales rate?

Since the difference between softcap and hardcap is not much, this will successfully hit the caps and move further ahead. Bonus or less bonus is not an issue here. Project is also safe anyway.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

As form of a quick reminder, the 10% bonus for this project is still on and will come to an end in 13 days time. You nice want to get in now while it's not late.
I agree because after 13 days phase 3 will end with the 10% bonus and phase 4 will start with no bonus at all as it is also the last phase of this project.
Phase 4 is not far away. Before last of phase 3 they will reach target. But bonus is not available in phase 4?

Two quick questions,
Do you think this project can hit their target in this present round as the lack of bonus in the next phase might want to compel investors to join in before it ends?? And secondly, do you think the lack of bonus in the next round might affect sales rate?

Since the difference between softcap and hardcap is not much, this will successfully hit the caps and move further ahead. Bonus or less bonus is not an issue here. Project is also safe anyway.
I agree i think that is why they did not give any bonus with phase 4 as if they complete phase 3 they only have a few tokens to sell in phase 4 very smart.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

Bittwatt was present at World Blockchain Forum in Dubai, one of the most important blockchain conference this year.

You can get a lot of rich Arabs there they will invest a lot for the project if they like it, is there any video available of the World Blockhain Forum in Dubai?

A video from their presentation at the Blockchain Forum would be nice. I guess none of us here in the forum were able to attend it in person, right? So having a summary of the whole event would be great.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

Two quick questions,

I agree i think that is why they did not give any bonus with phase 4 as if they complete phase 3 they only have a few tokens to sell in phase 4 very smart.
I think this the best time for investors to dive into the bonus opportunity Bittwatt is providing before the phase 4 starts.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

Bittwatt was present at World Blockchain Forum in Dubai, one of the most important blockchain conference this year.

You can get a lot of rich Arabs there they will invest a lot for the project if they like it, is there any video available of the World Blockhain Forum in Dubai?

A video from their presentation at the Blockchain Forum would be nice. I guess none of us here in the forum were able to attend it in person, right? So having a summary of the whole event would be great.

I forgot they were attending the conference so wish I could have visited but Dubai is ... far lol

A video of some of the Keynotes would be great basically anything the team managed to get involved with or maybe a recap from the team on how well things went for them
Cnote328

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

I forgot they were attending the conference so wish I could have visited but Dubai is ... far lol

A video of some of the Keynotes would be great basically anything the team managed to get involved with or maybe a recap from the team on how well things went for them

Would really be nice if a video was made about the entire meeting, i wasn't aware of such meeting in the first place. I trust Bittwatt was able to meet potential investors with deep pockets. Grin
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:26:36 PM

Hello people, feel free to fill the form and follow the steps if you want to participate in the airdrop https://bit.ly/2JDnuGh. Getting some free tokens wont be a bad idea as well

First just registered for their airdrop. I urge those who are yet to do so to act quickly now while it's still open. You know, You really have nothing to lose if you do.

Thanks for pointing this out Hendo, this is the first time I've seen an airdrop for this project, it looks pretty good, the first 5000 participants will get 40 BWT tokens as well which is worth approx. $8.00 ! Nice freebie for Bittwatt supporters.

Thank you guys for the reminder, I've missed it. Free Tokens are always nice to have and will hopefully attract more participants for the ICO.

You can never turn down free tokens especially for a project that is as great as Bittwatt, those tokens could be worth hundreds of dollars in a few years time so make as many as you possibly can.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

i found this picture in the net, this is a good overview of consumer, producer, supplier and pro-consumer
Pro-consumers are definitely the households with a small solar system on the roof. Now you can finally save the self-generated energy that you might not consume otherwise

https://s31.postimg.cc/lbpwrakez/bw1.jpg

In summer my solar panels produce more power than we need. My power provider refuses to buy my excessive electricity. Next time I will sell the excess on Bittwatt platform.

This is really good. I hope Bittwatt will start operating in different part of the world and not just in EU.

Bittwatt started in few European  counties only, but I am sure they will expand their operation in other part of the world as well.
sasor11

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:48 AM

reserve
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

Hello people, feel free to fill the form and follow the steps if you want to participate in the airdrop https://bit.ly/2JDnuGh. Getting some free tokens wont be a bad idea as well

First just registered for their airdrop. I urge those who are yet to do so to act quickly now while it's still open. You know, You really have nothing to lose if you do.

Thanks for sharing the link. I normally dont like Airdrops as most of the other tokens have no value. But Bittwatt is having working product who want to miss such good tokens that too when its free Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

Being able to use crypto to gain energy in the platform from various different providers is a plus to the crypto community imagine the amount of money that could be put into this; you have several Ks if not Million put on a contract from a said energy provider.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

i found this picture in the net, this is a good overview of consumer, producer, supplier and pro-consumer
Pro-consumers are definitely the households with a small solar system on the roof. Now you can finally save the self-generated energy that you might not consume otherwise

In summer my solar panels produce more power than we need. My power provider refuses to buy my excessive electricity. Next time I will sell the excess on Bittwatt platform.

This is really good. I hope Bittwatt will start operating in different part of the world and not just in EU.

Bittwatt started in few European  counties only, but I am sure they will expand their operation in other part of the world as well.

Yes, and I am happy that my country is finally at the start of such a project. I've always had to watch from the outside, but now I can be there from the start. I am really happy about that. especially as it is a very good and probably lucrative project
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Thanks for sharing the link. I normally dont like Airdrops as most of the other tokens have no value. But Bittwatt is having working product who want to miss such good tokens that too when its free Smiley

Shame, I think I missed this - no longer accepting participants.

I come across a nice article for those who haven't seen it before; check it out @ https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@grade/bitwatt-ico-review
Cnote328

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

I come across a nice article for those who haven't seen it before; check it out @ https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@grade/bitwatt-ico-review

Sorry you missed the Bittwatt Airdrop perhaps they might conduct another bonus campaign in the future. The article you shared is quite interesting their vision statement; ''BITWATT imagine a universe of keen buyers in a reasonable vitality framework with insignificant expenses for all gatherings'' is really inspiring.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Airdrops is finished. Don't know if there will be another round of airdrop or not.
BTW, thanks for sharing bittwatt ICO review article. It's good article.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

Good to see Bittwatt not hungry for money. They have kept small difference between softcap and hardcap.
I think softcap is minimum requirements for a project work to start. But after softcap, whatever money is collected is normally spent on marketing. Marketing is most important part but I don't like when ICO spend more money for marketing than project work.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Yes that is true mate, but it will also be good to see them reach their hardcap. Most projects these days do not reach it, won't be a bad idea if this one can be different
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

Yea, you're right about that, so i will term this project successful and do believe that more sales will come in, you never can tell and the hardcap will just come knocking, is lovely to see something that is trying to change the traditional settings that has longed been is used with several deficiencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: