Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bi•Fury | 5 GH/s USB Miner [IN STOCK!] {SALE !}  (Read 304792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Luke-Jr
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:25:47 PM

BFGMiner 3.7.0 released with Bi*fury support

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:12:46 PM

Another point is that an invoice would be good (and is necessary by law)
F-ing Germans.  Nobody has time to set-up a fully legal operation - bitcoin is moving too fast to worry about details.
Really? For that ammout? You are complete jurk for sure. I wish you your miner to stuck in customs forever because it lacks the fucking invoice. We do not care if it is boitcoins or whatever. No one is bigger than reqiremens and the fuckin law

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
agibby5

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:22:37 PM

F-ing Germans.  Nobody has time to set-up a fully legal operation - bitcoin is moving too fast to worry about details.
Really? For that ammout? You are complete jurk for sure. I wish you your miner to stuck in customs forever because it lacks the fucking invoice. We do not care if it is boitcoins or whatever. No one is bigger than reqiremens and the fuckin law

Sometimes laws are stupid though...
intron

Activity: 427
Merit: 251

- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:12:55 AM

Got my bi•fury today and set it to work,
many thanks for that:) Now we have two
hashing at 5+ GH.

intron
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:49:38 AM

Sometimes laws are stupid though...
Yes they are and we are victims of that stupidity due to lack of the fucking invoice.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:06:04 AM

I wrote this because:
1. Currently I have several USB Miners stucked in customs. Since they were paid in BTC and there is no invoice in USD/EURO attached (in fact not even in BTC) is attached they do not know how to handle it. And if this problem is solved one day they need to check if this product may be imported...as you can see it would be much easier if the shipping includes an invoice.
2. When you are driving a business (selling hundreds of Miners IS business) you should get a VAT number. Of course this is annoying paperwork, but if you don't and this is being discovered you can get in big trouble. So to protect yourself you should think about it.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:15:32 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 09:25:37 AM by loshia

I wrote this because:
1. Currently I have several USB Miners stucked in customs. Since they were paid in BTC and there is no invoice in USD/EURO attached (in fact not even in BTC) is attached they do not know how to handle it. And if this problem is solved one day they need to check if this product may be imported...as you can see it would be much easier if the shipping includes an invoice.
2. When you are driving a business (selling hundreds of Miners IS business) you should get a VAT number. Of course this is annoying paperwork, but if you don't and this is being discovered you can get in big trouble. So to protect yourself you should think about it.
They just do not care we are the ones to suffer unfortunately. I wish you to get your sticks soon and probably you should consider your next purchases from that company. What i do is to choose EU company if i can. Then lack of invoice is not critical at least in my country EU member as long as goods are shipped from EU member
I am not mentioning the fact that you have spent 1000+ EURos for 15 Gh (3 sticks ) and they are obliged to contact you ASAP but this is other story.
As long as we pay the ridiculous prices they do not care. BUT if we the buyers all act AS ONE they will start to pay attention to small details like invoices, prices and customer service. Unfortunately it will never happen  Cry And we are the ones to be blamed only. And all this shit will continue to the point when BTC collapses which i do not want to happen

drewage

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:50:25 AM

Got my bi•fury today and set it to work,
many thanks for that:) Now we have two
hashing at 5+ GH.

intron

That's great!  Can you post what miner you're using and your command line arguments because I've had mine for over a week now and I can't get it hashing to save my liife.

intron

Activity: 427
Merit: 251

- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:15:32 AM

That's great!  Can you post what miner you're using and your command line arguments because I've had mine for over a week now and I can't get it hashing to save my liife.

Using cgminer v3.8.3, and then just:

cgminer -o http://<pool_name>:<port> -u <user_name> -p x

I use BTC Guild.

intron
Felipeo (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:22:04 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 02:37:55 PM by Felipeo

All package out side EU are send with import invoice (we even cant send it without) all devices are send with invoice amount that disable import tax on customs Smiley

Yesterday I received my Bi Fury Miner, which I ordered last Friday, so delivery to Germany was quite fast.

I would recommend that you ship those miners in anti static bags instead of bubble plastic package material.
Those bags cost less than 0,1 Euro and a miner for more than 300 Euro should be worth that.

Another point is that an invoice would be good (and is necessary by law) so I would appreciate if you could provide it.

I did not have the time to test the miner itself, I am planning to do this today.
Kind regards

If you provide needed company information we can provide invoice, its no problem but also its no standard.
Thank you for your opinion we will improve our packing system.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Felipeo (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:30:15 PM

I wrote this because:

ad 1.
Are you have some problems with our USB Miners on customs?

ad 2.
We are registered company in Poland, you can check it in web.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
monkeynutts

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:31:11 PM

Any chance of a price drop ? 450 euros for 5gh/s with shipping is kinda expensive

cheers

edited to change 5ghz to 5 gh/s !
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:38:48 PM

I wrote this because:

ad 1.
Are you have some problems with our USB Miners on customs?

ad 2.
We are registered company in Poland, you can check it in web.

@1: It is not a problem with your miners, these come from US. But it will be the same for orders from US. If you do not add an invoice those customers ordering from US will habe problems
@2: So why don't you just simply provide an invoice then? It would save a lot of trouble for all participants.
Regards
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:58:08 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 03:48:36 PM by loshia

Any chance of a price drop ? 450 euros for 5gh/s with shipping is kinda expensive

cheers

edited to change 5ghz to 5 gh/s !
No chance expect price raise. There is no point of lowering the prices when they can sell them expensive. No one will do it just because he likes you. Besides they are mining with them also which is absolutely normal. Why to lower the prices? They will of course when the stick become useless. I have read once here a comment of someone in times when all were exited about Avalon batch one. It was about that we  with our money invested in that PREORDER MARKET are going to ruin bitcoin. Slowly i start to realize that it is true and it will become more and more hardly for us miners to make some profit from minig. I am not referring the usb sticks only but in general

mikoyv

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:20:11 PM

Someone with ebay user fpitm selling bifury. Is that legit?
dustofdeath

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:32:32 PM

Do your prices even scale with btc value?

500$ for 5ghs usb? no thanks.

Bitcoin GHAS renting and 0% fee stratum mining.
https://cex.io/r/0/condemned/0/
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:18:19 PM

OK I have a problem

OP Windows 7

BFGMiner 3.7.0

BiFURY running by itself on a usb 3 hub with a fan

I can get it running and the temp is at about 48C
But after a few miner BFGMiner crashes

Can anyone help

I have also tried the most up to date CGMiner. Have used zigzag and with the bare firmware
It is never seen

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Luke-Jr
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:50:20 PM

OK I have a problem

OP Windows 7

BFGMiner 3.7.0

Can anyone help
Can you post a backtrace?

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:57:18 PM

OK I have a problem

OP Windows 7

BFGMiner 3.7.0

Can anyone help
Can you post a backtrace?
Tell me how and I will
I do get this

0x4898c8 : C:\Users\Douglas Seager\Desktop\bfgminer-3.7.0-win32\bfgminer.exe : /
home/luke-jr/Projects/Education/Tonal/BitCoin/bfgminer/make-release-tmp/bfgminer
-3.7.0-tmp/driver-bifury.c (467) : in function (bifury_poll)
0x42c9ac : C:\Users\Douglas Seager\Desktop\bfgminer-3.7.0-win32\bfgminer.exe : /
home/luke-jr/Projects/Education/Tonal/BitCoin/bfgminer/make-release-tmp/bfgminer
-3.7.0-tmp/deviceapi.c (641) : in function (minerloop_queue)
0x42ccb3 : C:\Users\Douglas Seager\Desktop\bfgminer-3.7.0-win32\bfgminer.exe : /
-3.7.0-tmp/deviceapi.c (688) : in function (miner_thread)
Failed to init bfd from (C:\Users\Douglas Seager\Desktop\bfgminer-3.7.0-win32\pt
hreadGC2.dll)
0x6248671b : C:\Users\Douglas Seager\Desktop\bfgminer-3.7.0-win32\pthreadGC2.dll
 : pthread_create
Failed to init bfd from (C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll)
0x74ff1287 : C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll : itow_s
Failed to init bfd from (C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll)
0x74ff1328 : C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll : endthreadex
Failed to init bfd from (C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll)
0x76ec336a : C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll : BaseThreadInitThunk
Failed to init bfd from (C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll)
0x774b9f72 : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll : RtlInitializeExceptionChain
Failed to init bfd from (C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll)
0x774b9f45 : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll : RtlInitializeExceptionChain

C:\Users\Douglas Seager\Desktop\bfgminer-3.7.0-win32>m

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 12:23:21 AM

I have also tried the most up to date CGMiner. Have used zigzag and with the bare firmware
It is never seen
USB3 slots and these devices on cgminer are problematic. Try in USB2 slots if you have them available.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: