Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

I hope when my children will be adult enough for knowledge about money - there will be no fiat money, but only bitcoin)) And as for me - teach children at age 10 years seems to be too early.
flower8

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

It is a good idea to teach children that Bitcoin can not only spread the knowledge of Bitcoin, but also discuss the development of Bitcoin with their children. Moreover, Bitcoin, as a digital currency, does not have any harm in understanding the digital currency in the digital age.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

There is information of children 11 years writing a book about bitcoin. Maybe you can look it up on amazon or other online sites that sell the book. The title of his book is Early Bird Gets The Bitcoin: The Ultimate Guide To Everything About Bitcoin. Maybe it can help you and your son in understanding bitcoin. Because the book was written by a 11-year-old child (the same age as your child) may be more easily understood.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

I respect your decision but I think this world is not very suitable for a child 10 years old..
They should be playing with their friends and have fun..I think it needs more time in this regard..
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

It's a thoughtful approach on the idea of teaching children something modern and important it seems,
I think it's smart and cool but if only children that age are interested to learn. There are some good
and negative points on teaching them about bitcoin, the importance of money and saving seems to be
much more of a better topic to undergo and bitcoin for the latter. Money and bitcoin seems to have
more in common. I still think it's good try and a smart idea though, please do update us on the
progress of teaching children bitcoins.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

I think children will learn what they need when the time will come.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

I think soon will come time, when children will be teaching us. Smiley
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
Teaching your children about the bitcoin is a good idea because it can be a start for them to earn their own money, although it can be a nice idea, at the end children is always a children, let they feel that they are children and keep in mind that let us enjoy their happiness as a kid.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

Yes i will teach them when it is the right time. There is the perfect time that they will truely understand all about cryptocurrencies. But for now its not, its to early for them to know because they cant absorb all that i will tell them. Perfect time and proper explanation so they can easy to understand what is crypto all about.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
hype

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

that's a good idea to teach our children about bitcoin, but we must consider the age of oir children if is the right time to teach them about btc we know when is the right time teach or give. we know all teens are mostly like to play and enjoy their childhood we must consider that.. thats my opinion...
Rick Nolan

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

it is better to teach them blockchain )
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

It's not that bad, teaching our children at their young age is not really bad. Because bitcoin is considered as a difficult one. It's ok to teach them, it helps them to sharpen their memories they will be getting smarter when they aquired bitcoin knowledge. But you must know their limits too, you have to balance it from school to cryptocurrency.
smaneek101

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

it,is gud idea to teach your children about bitcoin in dat young age.
if you wanted your children earn bitcoin try to downlord some
tutorials about mining.i know dat your child will be a bitcoin
millionaire some day he/she tried to earn a lot of bitcoin Cheesy
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

It's good that at young age your child will have an ideas about Bitcoin on how it works and what benefits will he/she get by investing in it. Just be sure to monitor your child and guide him/her so the investment will that he/she have will not go to waste.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

It's good that at young age your child will have an ideas about Bitcoin on how it works and what benefits will get by investing in it. Just be sure to monitor your child and guide him/her so the investment will that he/she have will not go ti waste.

Teaching Bitcoin to children is fine as long as they are willing to learn it. It is never easy to teach children a new knowledge thats complicated as btc. The key to let them understand such a complicated thing is interest. Through proper guidance children will be able to know what btc it.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

teaching kids about bitcoin is a necessary and very important thing but it is time and time for kids to know about bitcoin because to get into bitcoin world is in dire need of great accuracy, diligence, kefokusan and patience
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

your child is too young to teach bitcoin. In his age he needs to play or hang out with his friends. Bitcoin is hard to understand you can teach him is he is in teen like 16 or 17 years old. I think in that age they can easily understand bitcoin.
Yes I have a five years old children so he doesn't know what is bitcoin and what is the significance of Bitcoins but I teach my younger brother about bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

Teaching kids about cryptocurrency is a very good idea, the earlier they adopt it the better and it will advantageous if they start at a young age, but don't you think the child's understanding rate is still too low to absorb the bitcoin and cryptocurrency concept?

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

your child is too young to teach bitcoin. In his age he needs to play or hang out with his friends. Bitcoin is hard to understand you can teach him is he is in teen like 16 or 17 years old. I think in that age they can easily understand bitcoin.
Yes I have a five years old children so he doesn't know what is bitcoin and what is the significance of Bitcoins but I teach my younger brother about bitcoin.
Children is still young to access on bitcoin so better to guide them towards the future.School is much important in our lives before we teach our children make it sure they will probably ready on the situation may happen.Bitcoin is good enough in our daily lives because of its cPabilities and wait the right age to access our children on bitcoin because Im sure that they have already a great knowledge and think wisely in every kind of aspect.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

I think it's not a smart choice to teach your kids about bitcoin at the age of 10. What he needed most was play and school. You should not force him to do what he is unwilling to do. You should choose to teach him about bitcoin when he grows up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: