Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

God, he is still a child. Maybe you're a little bit right but I'm sure that such issues needed to be debated at an older age.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Good idea sir nice that you think for kids to learn about bitcoin, for while they are young they know bitcoin and it will be easy for them to turn around and they know the trend here in bitcoin. It's also a good thing if they have a bitcointalk account for kids to learn more easily and remember what you are teaching, it's okay to think that the kids will be able to bitcoin because they might be the resources of our country in case they are trained in the world of bitcoin.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

before the children were taught to play in a monopoly and the children had a vision and the ability to handle money. Now the world is changing and it is necessary to introduce new games and teach children from early childhood how to use electronic money. our children have an open mind, they are ready for the newest technologies.
paularies

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

i think there is advantage and dis-advantage about teaching your children about bitcoin. the advantage of teaching them is they can earn money in their young age, they will understand in young age what bitcoin can do into their lives and they will know what cryptocurrency is. the dis- advantage of it they will lose interest in school works and about jobs because the mind set of the kid is about bitcoin that they can earn money in easy way.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

Bitcoin deal with educated and learned person, and i guest is a good  ideal to use the great opportunity to educate our children, about crypto currency, also let them to know they is a digital money we can control not only to have the local currency we normally used daily. And also go ahead to tell them, Bitcoin is acceptable across the nation by letting them know such thing are existing on planet earth.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
hey..i am still a student and when i first met bitcoin i really want to earn more and more bitcoin so that someday if i will be one of our investor here in bitcoin then i reach my goal because someday i want to be like them a millionaire.and if i have a child someday of course i want to teach them about bitcoin so that they can earn money until they can reach what ever they want to do without asking money to us that's it.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

hey..i am still a student and when i first met bitcoin i really want to earn more and more bitcoin so that someday if i will be one of our investor here in bitcoin then i reach my goal because someday i want to be like them a millionaire.and if i have a child someday of course i want to teach them about bitcoin so that they can earn money until they can reach what ever they want to do without asking money to us that's it.

It is not bad to educate our children to earn money but it should be in the right time because it's hard for a kid  to learn most especially in technical matters.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Analea1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

As a parents,you should spend time teaching your kids about the importance of money and how to spend it wisely.Taking to your kids about bitcoin can teach them valuable lesson about money management.
Digital money has no barriers:- When it comes to cryptocurrency like bitcoin,one one of the greatest benefits is that there are no psychological barriers.Even though most of today's transactions are done electronically,parents should still instill that sense of truthfulness. bitcoin can be converted into  real money although it can't be physically touched.
Bitcoin can actually teach personal responsibility:- One of bitcoin most famous logos-"Be your own Bank" is reason enough to go digital on your financial and teach your kids about it from a young age.

i agree with but you don't to force them to kearn about bitcoin , if they don't interested with is it.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

This should actually be part of a balanced education for your kids not something that you do in isolation. So you could explain about general science, the economy and life in general but also include education regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. This will ensure a balanced education which will serve your kids better.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

This is a very good idea. I'll tell my children about bitcoin, but only later, in a few years. I believe that 10 years of her very early, they are childish can not understand the seriousness of the projects and all manipulations. Teach the basics of crypto and tell what bitcoin is yes, maybe in the future this information will be very useful for work.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

i have been observing those people who are joining bitcoin especially teenagers it is so nice to see them how can they manage there time and their studies while working in bitcoin.so parents like me it is right to teach your children so that they will know what is bitcoin all about and they know how to earn a money from bitcoin.
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age is inappropriate let them experience the fun and  enjoyment they are too young too manipulate or hold that kind of account. They should be playing with their friends and savoring the life of childhood . I think the idea of yours is right you just want to teach your children so that they will be ready on their future but this is not the right time.
I agree with your opinion. Age 10 years is the age where the child is experiencing a period of good growth, enjoying childhood by growing up with his friends surrounded by affection from parents and the people around him. Not even taught to dig funds. This is not a place for minors to thrive here.
It would be better if introduced simple materials about doing business, to develop knowledge, good for education. Not immediately introduced to the world of crypto.
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

Knowing only the Bitcoin address, you can at any time learn all the transactions received by this address or sent from it.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

teaching about bitcoin to my daugther i think it's a best way that they learn,i want to teach them about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, from there age i want to share them my knowledge about this kind of earning....im happy that they are excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin,probably we need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin....
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

Its good if we are going to teach our children about cryptocurrency because in this way they are going to learn what is the value of money in an early age but still it will depending on the child if he will be interested on learning or not.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

I am planning that I am gonna teach my son how to bitcoin and earn from it because in this way I am teaching him to be independent to do so. At the early age he will know what are the pros and cons and I can see that my son will follow the exact way or the process of bitcoin and I am pretty sure that he can go through. Bitcoin is forever Love of everyone because it gives a stable life for everybody.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

Why would you teach them in young age?I mean at very young age,this will just make them more pressured because schoolworks nowadays are so hard and childrens cannot multi task because of pressure.and i think if bitcoin made into a childs mind there will be the right time they will be using it

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

It was not necessary to teach your children about bitcoins because they will not be interested since they prefer on just playing outside your house. Just wait for your children to grow up and build a family before introducing them on cryptocurrency.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

Right now,  i am still studying about crypto and what are the things that i need to know.  After doing that, i will teach all that i have been learned to my children.  It feels so good knowing that they also wanted to learn all about crypto.

colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

most parent think that the best thing to do now are days is to provide a dua citizenship certificate for their children in case on anything like conflict happen in the present country.. but me i think that the best thing that i am suppose to do for my child right now is to teach him/her how to make money from bitcoin.. this is the right time for me to show my kind how to trade and run campaign and get paid for the little effort he have put in the campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: