Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

It is good to help create the awareness in them right about that age; 10years. Well, I do hope he knows about money already and how the system of money operate with banks and the likes. If he has these basic knowledge then you can move ahead to relate the digital money to him that it is the future of money and transactions.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
bitcoinewuyis

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

The Internet of Things is fast approaching requiring billions of machine to machine transactions that will all need processed.  Marinecoin, MTC has developed a high speed, zero transaction fee, blockchain specifically designed to meet the needs of this emerging industry.  Artificial intelligence will drive the blockchain freeing up developers to build IOT applications for the Marinecoin blockchain.  This DEV-less functioning of the chain will be guided by Jarvis, the AI engine.  Marine coin and iot are here to stay  They recently started an airdrop campaign where you can earn 20,000 MTC daily.  The coins are being rewarded with time dilution technology. 
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Teaching bitcoin to children is a good thing, we all know that the future of the transaction system will use bitcoin so if we introduce bitcoin to the children then they will be ready to welcome a better future.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

10 yo it's still too young to understand Cryptocurrency. I think you must teach you child when he/she reach 17 yo. Let them enjoy their childhood Search for friends, play and find new experiences. Do not let your child focus only on gadgets and computers.

mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

As a father, I want to teach my children about money and the wise use of it. My father taught me to be responsible, to save, and to avoid debt as much as possible, and his lessons have served me well. Now I want to pass on those principles to my children, but it gets a little tricky in a world where mainstream financial advisors point in the opposite direction, encouraging reckless lending and government bailouts. Enter Bitcoin. Teaching our kids about Bitcoin can provide valuable lessons about money management that will make them successful money managers as adults and help them to avoid the excesses that afflict our current global economy.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

As for me, you should not force your child into something he is not interested in. You may start with visuals and if it sparks interest, it may be a good sign to delve further. But you know, while I believe it is best to teach our kids to become responsible individuals, I think it is even better to let kids be kids. They have all the time to be adults later on, you know. It is in their youth that they are free and able to discover things about themselves hence they develop being creative holistically. When they have a great memories as children, they take it all with them till they are old and from then, they will be passionate about bringing about a happy and productive society.

I am in no position to tell you how to parent your child but please do not force feed. Surely time will come they will see the benefits of Bitcoin, and they will want to learn of it their way.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
It is good to teach your kids about bitcoin so that in the near future they know all infos about crypto and they can do it with themselves. So in teaching, you need to have a wide patience and be smart in teaching them. Use some techniques that they can understand btc easily for example you can give the info through playing, or having presentation and other interesting way to catch up their attention.
TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

In the 2017-2018 academic year, Russian universities introduce, in the framework of an already existing program, the study of the basics of blockage and crypto-currency. This was told at once in several universities. In particular, students of MSU, HSE, MISiSa, MIPT and SPbGEU will tell about bitcoins and other aspects of innovative financial technologies.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
Sharing bitcoin knowledge is good and alo intruducing bitcoin to the children because it is on thier more knowledgable and it is for thier sake and future also because when bitcoin was intruduce to the  children it is not hard to them to used bitcoin in the near future so that it is better to know it earlier that knowing it lately.and ait is for thier own life in dealing in any happening in the world.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
khamehame

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Teaching 10-year-olds about bitcoin is a good idea.
But do not make it as the main.
Your child needs formal education and plays like a 10-year-old.
If you are determined to introduce bitcoin to your child, you should only give the knowledge of bitcoin in general first, do not overload his mind.
jetsTech

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I'm also came to this idea
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

In my opinion, maybe your intention was right to teach your children about bitcoin to support and ready to their future but I think in that young age he/she should be playing outside with her/his friends  and enjoying their life as a childhood because it's once in a lifetime the right time to teach them are not now maybe someday.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

School subject on basics of taxation, stock market and crypto would be useful
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

t is better if we teach our children to know what Cripto currency is, and we should know that our children will continue our career using cryptocurrency for the future, but we must monitor consistently to avoid it. things that can harm or affect the minds of the little people is our duty in handling it.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

well, I think it is so hard to teach your kid about bitcoin. it may too hard for him. because the best teacher is acting. but you can't give money to your kid and let him play.

however, teaching him the idea of investment is a good idea. I support that.

isaackuno

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

Children must learn bitcoin so that someday when bitcoin rise to his highest peak. Thay will be aware.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

It is a good move you are making. But you should understand that this school will take time to graduate. I am sure that with time he will grabs the stuff. Just be consistent.

Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

Teaching our chidren about bitcoin is ok but just to make sure that our kids is on the right age, so they can understand what crypto is. let our children feel the happiness of being a child.
mitabacut

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

yes of course we have to teach our children about bitcoin so they know that besides paper money there is another kind of money that is krypto money using blockchain system. They also need to know about bitcoin so that our children's insight is better. And maybe our children will earn from bitcoin than they just spend time to play the game is better they use bitcoin.

»»»  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange - Implemented as a chat-bot for popular messengers
█      ITO FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 25       « JOIN ITO NOW »      █
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

I think it's a good idea to teach kids about bitcoin early so that they will have a lot of knowledge and experience, so that they can be independent and responsible for themselves. You must teach by methods that are appropriate to their age. Don't push them too hard if they do not show any interest in bitcoin. Let it flow, let them are interested and will learn more about the crypto especially when they can see the results they get from crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: