Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

My children already know my bitcoin because they got a father of a bitcoat fan. But while I gradually begin with a story who ever created this system and what it is needed for.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

of course I will introduce and teach all my children about bitcoin. but with a note I will teach bitcoin to my child as long as it does not interfere with their learning.
I also want if they grow big and have a family own income .
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

i havent not married yet, and i think bitcoin will be a commen knowledge when my children grow up, i often hear people talking about bitcoins in some parties, and this situation become more and more common
Just like I'm still not married. If I'm looking for a nice bitcoin future then someday after I have a child then I will teach about bitcoin and how to earn a lot of car so my family's seven derivatives do not feel the difficulty of running life.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

not just my child I teach but all my family and my close relatives will teach them about bitcoin world. so that their life could change for the better .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
jaymor11

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

In my opinion, children should not be in bitcoin at their young age, it is not the time for them to teach how to earn, childhood is a time for enjoyment and making fun of it. Being child only once happened in our lives so if you have a child just don't think about their future also think about their present situation, they need a better present and a better future, though its a good thing to think about their future, but at that age it is not appropriate time to teach them about bitcoin.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

It's actually a good idea for the children to learn a little bit about bitcoin and i understand the intention of enlightening them in order for them to have a productive life even at their young age.However,if the things goes on perfectly,so be it but don't you ever dare to force them to learn something they don't ever like since bitcoin is really broad and complex matter which probably won't piqued their interest because at the beggining it's not their thing.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

I think that is just wrong and just let children be children and enjoy what the world gives them now like fun and joy, excitement and the sense of being creative which is very important foundation of their minds for the near future.
Do not  let your child be as a business minded as young as him. He could do that when he is in the right age. I dont recommend teaching cryptocurrencies to grade schools nor high-school or junior or senior. Maybe college is quite appropriate.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

if they have knowledge and values how to handle money and where to spend them i think we can teach them bitcoin.  its not bad, but teach them how to earn and spend them right.we will teach bitcoin to my child as long as it does not interfere with their learning.

dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

Teach about something serious to the child at an early age is not wrong, because what I know for that age is the period of childhood play .. but it's fine, if I have a suggestion one good way is to download video tutorials on Bitcoin, usually children are more responsive in this way. Grin
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

I think that this topic should be expanded, and tell the children about the technology of blockchain because bitcoin is only a part of technology. And in vain many believe that it is difficult for children to understand this - it all depends on what words use. In a simplified form, DNA and genetic information are similar to blockchain in nature.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
For me, it can be an act of advancement for their own benefit if you would teach them at a young age. Bitcoin is slowly making its way to the world list of currencies being mostly used by people. We could expect that in the future, we would see bitcoin in the world chart as a legalized currency and our children will surely gain a lot of advantages as they become one of the earliest user of bitcoin.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
Yes I gonna child my children regarding bitcoin because who knows someday it can help him also to provide her own needs
And if you will use some interesting way to introduce bitcoin it will be better for them to understand what is bitcoin, I think in this age children like to watch videos so you should make them watch all kind of bitcoin videos, but maybe he would need some more guideline particularly in using some gadgets and laptop to use bitcoin so at first check the interest of your child and then tell him about bitcoin in a good manner, search bitcoin videos and games for them so they will love to learn about bitcoin.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

You must teach your child about btc, because this can be a way for them to earn money by their own. It can help them to build their future, they will not have to ask money for their parents because they can already supply themselves on what they need. Also, teaching them while they are young can give them more experience about it and the misconceptions about bitcoin will be clear through the times. This will be a great help for the parents and also for the child especially in their financial needs.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:50:45 AM

I think this is an important thing for our children to follow the development of technological era which is getting ahead We must teach them and must be able to completely control them to avoid being affected by the other dangerous in crypto Make sure he just focus on bitcoin

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:37:02 AM

I think this is an important thing for our children to follow the development of technological era which is getting ahead We must teach them and must be able to completely control them to avoid being affected by the other dangerous in crypto Make sure he just focus on bitcoin

The suggestions to teach children in bitcoin are really good, But we need to support them in proper guidance and educate them about crypto, self-discipline are highly-required and know to obey the rules and regulations in a crypto world and if we guide them in a proper way it gain better results in the future. Keep your children continue in their school and parallel studies in bitcoin.

oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

Yeah, Im also planning to teach how to earn bitcoin and its usage to my son but the problem is that he dont have interest in it.
Maybe he's to young for that and for now they dont worry about money so i let him be.
Maybe after a couple of years i will convince him and try to teach him properly about bitcoins.
We are in a world which revolve now in cryptocurrencies. Getting left behind is not a good choice.
Also having source of income other work is not a bad decision.

julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:49:55 AM

I really want to keep my kids on bitcoin when my child's size teach me how much I know bitcoin have my child 9 months if he is 10 years old then he will teach him how to bitcoin at my age I'm late to take a bitcoin then I'm just why I'm just a bitcoin I told myself I was a child when I knew everything in bitcoin I would teach him so he would not experience what had been difficulty when I did not know bitcoin yet.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

While I think that it is a good idea to teach your child in bitcoin, I think that he is too young to learn bitcoin. He is just a 10-year old boy. Maybe just get him aware and be knowlegable in bitcoin bit by bit. But don't engage him in dealing with bitcoin. Not in his age now at the very least.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

The 10-year-old is too young to learn bitcoin. I think at the age of the child it is better they enjoy their childhood rather than be stuffed with business affairs. It will affect the child psychologically.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

Its somehow a good idea bro, we know how hard to teach our young ones about the complexity of bitcoins, especially at their early age. You better teach him slowly in a way he enjoyed it. Someday it will become his passion, and surely he will do the same what you've done now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: