Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

hmm, i think don't teach your children about bitcoin in young age, because in young age children just have to play and learn about something that they like, bitcoin is not match with them, because bitcoin is talk about money. children do not need to interfere in financial matters

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Teaching bitcoin to children is a good thing, we all know that the future of the transaction system will use bitcoin so if we introduce bitcoin to the children then they will be ready to welcome a better future.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Testme

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:36:47 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I am 17 years of living and I became literate in bitcoin when I was 16. heheheh
you know being part of the crypto is amazing you can earn much more and more after time and also taking advantage of what technology has to offer now, and I am thankful I am using this
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

If the kids teach the bitcoin it will be beneficial to the children because they can learn to earn a lot of money even if they are young.

I hope all other parents will do the same thing you do. It is good to keep our children inform all the things that are happening around us so that some others will not mislead them
Cyril jay

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
We gonna teach our children also about bitcoin so that they have some knowledge about it and they put on mind that money is hard to find just more patience
I think its to early for our children to teach about bitcoin maybe in the age where in he or she can already understand of what bitcoin is. There is a time for that and a perfect timing for them to know all of this. In that stage they are free to  adopt and learn more and earn extra money. For now  i want children to enjoy thier childhood before committing any problems that can affect thier life.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

yes i will teach my children about bitcoin because in future it can help them to have money and go for a bussiness .

echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

If i would have kids then i would probably introduce to them the basics of payment using digital currencies in an interactive and playful way. I really wanted them to grow with knowledge about crypto so they can start early and I think it's nice to do crypto while they are studying too.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is right decision. Because cryptocurrency is becoming an integral part of our life, so I think young generation should be aware of it

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

Teach our children about bitcoin is a very good thing, by introducing bitcoin then we have trained 2 things that is saving and investing, we say investing because the value of bitcoin is increasing.
Teaching your children about bitcoin and the ways using which they can earn money through bitcoin is really a good thing but the point is you need to wait till the time your children gets this much mature that they can understand the idea of the bitcoin and that they get a very clear picture of the whole concept. Once they will be familiar with this concept, they will surely be able to have their own earning.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

You don't have to educate excessively bit of cash. For kids, about bitcoin and the encode world, let them realize that it is more essential to have this world than to inspire them to know the world. You can disclose to them the tale of the figures, the historical backdrop of those coins. Perhaps you can disclose to them how you speak with individuals on Twitter or Facebook, so they comprehend the significance of speaking with individuals.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

I agree that your children (teenagers) should know about cryptocurrency because it is the future so you might want them to know about it

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

It's a good idea to teach your kid as young as this age but make sure that you will monitor your kid consistenly to avoid those things that can harm or influence their mind. But it would be a challenge for us parents. Though as for I got two kids but I prefer to not teach them as of this moment and I haven't thought any approach yet. I just wanted them to make the most of their childhood. But I would still teach them when I think the time is right. Nevertheless, Goodluck in teaching your kid.

I agree with you, it is a good idea to teach you kid about bitcoin so that in his young age he will know how to earn for living but I would recommend you to monitor your kid and don't let his studies be forgotten because of bitcoin. maybe you shoukd download videos that are related to bitcoin so that he will not get bored compare to givig him websites to read , atleast videos can be interesting.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

There is concern that 10 years old child is not ready to understand the danger of cryptocurrency trading.
 I am sure he have a lot of other passions that interest him in as an any child at his age. Maybe someday he will discover crypto world by himself. All in good time, you don't rush a genius.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

If he has shown interest in technology I think it's okay to explain about bitcoin simply. If he likes to play games you can explain that "bitcoin is like a coin in a game you plays, you can save it to buy something". If he does not show interest, no hurry to explain about bitcoin.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

You don't need to teach too much bit of money. For children, about bitcoin and the encrypt world, let them know that it is more important to have this world than to get them to know the world. You can tell them the story of the ciphers, the history of those coins. Maybe you can tell them how you communicate with people on Twitter or Facebook, so they understand the importance of communicating with people.
Bitcoin is a good way of earning money and it can be teach to a child if he is already in in the right age. Remember that children may start to learn to be independent because of bitcoin but you still got to supervise and guide them. Bitcoin could be their stepping stone to gain self discipline, time management and patience not just money. But it needs to have limitations so that you can be assured that children will still grow right.
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

Agree with some that the child should be a child,10 years of age small better to teach real life.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

I am open to that
If they can manage his finance by themself then it will be good for them too. To be able to fulfill their own need. I hope blockchain will be still around at those time I have children to be taught Grin

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:22:38 AM

I am one to think that we should give our children all possible tools to deal with modern life; and bitcoin is one thing I definitely would teach them about.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Ryan1212

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

before the children were taught to play in a monopoly and the children had a vision and the ability to handle money. Now the world is changing and it is necessary to introduce new games and teach children from early childhood how to use electronic money. our children have an open mind, they are ready for the newest technologies.
cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

I don't think it's appropriate to teach a 10yr old kid about crypto currencies. You'll just give him a headache. Let him enjoy his childhood first. Time will come when he will personally/ voluntarily ask you to teach him out of his curiosity. Not knowing something won't hurt a thing.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: