Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:38:18 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

of course I will teach my son what bitcoin is and how to play the correct bitcoin and as much as possible encourage my child to understand with what it is my digital currency will give him knowledge of the digital currency until he understands and until he wants to create some currency digital itself.
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

Children are future. So they should know the market's alternate. But right time of knowledge depends on age. Below 12 year is playing age. After that you can try.
Bitcoin is now part of market. I think universities will add the chapter about Bitcoin . Some universities may be has done it. Then he will get knowledge by school and college. If you want to give knowledge then practical knowledge is best.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I myself am a mother but i will not teach a ten year old child to learn something that is complicated. A 10 yr old child barely knows how to tie his shoe lace how much more understanding a complicated one. Bitcoin gives us a chance to earn extra income so let the financial problems be dealt by adults.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

Yes it may be a good way to make your child learn, but if I were you I would like teach him first on how to be patient and learn more different skill that can help him to understand more quickly about the currency.  Yet it will take some time to learn some of the regulations and other important part of the bitcoin, but it would be worth it if your children will know nor adopt in the cryptocurrency world.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
ereme

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

Start with giving them financial games to play with. Once they show interest tell them about investments like bitcoin.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

I think Bitcoin is not fit to the fresh brain of children they really need to focus of learning to study harder let the older or parents serve and support for them in terms of financial because schooling is refer and balance  to their age, children's are not interested if they have a back subject because of bitcoin they want to earn instant profit and not to focus in learning.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

If your children is in the right  age,teach them about the bitcoin is good idea.

And how is that a good idea? There are a lot of children in this time that is so brilliant and smart the reason a bunch of children that is geniuses are flourishing but I disagree teaching Bitcoin to them since it is not a kid play. Yes it is not bad to teach them about earning money but isn't that too early for them? Besides, they are more focused on playing in that stage rather than on knowing what digital currency is.
abyssobenthonic

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

before the children were taught to play in a monopoly and the children had a vision and the ability to handle money. Now the world is changing and it is necessary to introduce new games and teach children from early childhood how to use electronic money. our children have an open mind, they are ready for the newest technologies.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

Why not to teach our children about the bitcoin and teach her to know more about bitcoin, it will be make them easy in learning bitcoin and could get much profit when they are participating in bitcoin. just teach and learn them step by step in bitcoin, we have introduce about bitcoin system for them and he will undesrtand about bitcoin step by step. Don’t push them by directly to bitcoin and we have step by step teach our children.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

I do not have a kid and mwn if i do i will teach them to bitcoins i will introduce them the cryptocurrency then if they want it then it is nice they will get their own money i wouldn't interfere with that thing what they gained is theirs not mine but if they do not wanted it then so be it they will just let the opportunity slip away and they will not get what they wanted easily with me because they need to know how important money it especially in this period of time.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

i have one year old daughter, i tell him say "bitcoin is scam" or "ripple rocket" buy she very young for this

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

Excellent idea to teach David crytocurreceny. The way teaching the children the most effective way is like a video game. Ten years old child cant understand bitcoin they mind focus on the video games but once you use the video games to earn the bitcoin is a good idea. Choice the video games that they like most of the children want to play Minecraft. Always remember you are one role model educate David well.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
If you see your kids that he is interested to join here ,why not give him a try? Everything about bitcoin can be research through internet and if your kids want to learn from it you can give him a slight preview about crypto. Don't underestimate the kids today because they are more into technology so it is not hard for them to learn but incase your kids found it hard don't forced him, time will come he will learn from his own and he is still young so let him enjoy his childhood first.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

I would agree if the child is only told what is bitcoin but do not stress the child to cryptocurrency first he wants to have fun with his gadget and his friend this job takes a lot of time and thoughts to make money. he needs to play.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

I think let your child do things in school and play with his friends.
Age 10 years is the age of children that they should spend in the open rather than continuously in front of the computer.
You should introduce cryptocurrency when your child is 17 years old, at that age your child is more mature and his logic of mind is mature enough in receiving material about Cryptocurrency.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

Yes I agree, it is not good to engage your children in bitcoin because their interest is not yet from that. You cannot force your children to learn it because you want.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

If I have children, I will not teach them about bitcoin. They are too young. And I want them to know more about academics and arts. Not anything that is connected with money like bitcoin. I want them to enjoy their childhood and think more about academics not about bitcoin. I will teach them about it when they are old enough.
niojalisea

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

It depends, same as AirDrops it varies widely for instance the bounty/airdrop provided by Marinecoin’s ICO is actually quite worth it. MTC has a ICO in which you can earn up to 20000 mtc by completing a task, it’s repeatable every 24 hours and as long as you put your brain to it, it’s quite easy. Afterwards the Artificial Intelligence analyses the post for Proof of Promotion to ensure only non-spammy posts receive the rewards. It’s the first machine to machine transaction network since it’s based on AI.Speed is a major part of the network and specifications so it shouldn’t be surprising that it’s 500% faster than Bitcoin’s block-chain. It offers fast and secure transactions with minimal wait times. MTC is ecologically friendly, no more sky-high electricity bills or power usages that would kill your local powerlines. Plus mtc uses time dilution technology which is neat, you can read up more on it in their semi-whitepaper.MTC additionally has its own exchange which is safe and secure so no need to worry about being stuck with a non-exchangeable crypto-currency or a exchange that will up and leave with your precious MTC. MTC is controlled by the community as there is no need for miners, no more annoying ASICs to worry about or one upping the competition with GPU farms, the market is quite stable and is growing consistently, the point of MTC is the better the community is doing the higher the worth rather than focusing on one-upping the competition it’s much easier to just work with them for the common goal.So come and join the MTC community today marineco.in/
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

I think you should not force your child to learn bitcoin from an early age. I find it not simple and complicated because the market changes daily. Your baby is only 10 years old, it's still small. I think you should wait for your child to be 18 and teach it about bitcoin.

ebetlupet143

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

it is a very good ideal to teach your kids on what are the trends nowadays especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies it can prepare them in the future and let them be equipped with the knowledge everyone needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: