Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
gwaposakon101

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

thats a greate idea, if i were a parents i prefer to choose my children about bitcoin so that in thier early age they incounter bitcoin , and they have a idea on what bitcoin is and what bitcoin is for, so that when they grow they are not newbee in bitcoin.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

I will teach and introduce anything about technology, economics, astronomy, biology and bitcoin/altcoin. so that my child has extensive knowledge, so he has the skill according to ability.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

My kids will play and be children naturally. If BTC takes off then they will learn about it in there own time
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

I believe that your child is too young to learn about bitcoin or anything cryptorelated. 10 year old kids should be playing and enjoying instead of learning about cryptocurrencies. Imagine being taught about financial management when you were only about 10 years old instead of getting to play games and having the freedom to not worry about anything else. Don't get me wrong, I would advocate the early education about finances at a young age however we must consider that they would have no interest on this at such an age and they should instead focus on other studies perhaps.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

too early for your child if you are working on the world of crypto it would be better to allow your child to grow up and mature then you can introduce the bitcoin world even though I have not had children but I am proud of you if indeed you have a craving for healing about the introduction of bitcoin.

NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

I think its very practical to teach kids with the cryptocurrency world. Because eventually, this will become bigger during their time, and we dont want them to have regrets why we didnt teach them with our knowledge currently. I know this could be uninteresting for them now, but eventually they may be able to use the knowledge in the future.

jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

For me it's ok to teach my son about bitcoin because I know it. bitcoin can still be changed for any question or somebody else to hear it. what bitcoin will answer
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

I always teach my child to learn bitcoin well. but because of his age is still small, so I teach it with a certain portion. for example, what always teaches is, bitcoin can be to buy new toys, games, and snacks to keep them interested.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

too early for your child if you are working on the world of crypto it would be better to allow your child to grow up and mature then you can introduce the bitcoin world even though I have not had children but I am proud of you if indeed you have a craving for healing about the introduction of bitcoin.
I think there is nothing wrong with parents that teaches their children about bitcoin its actually advantage to the child that he/she got introduced about bitcoin ahead of his/her friends or classmates. What is not right if you want your children to earn as early as a young age specially crypto because this can drive a child crazy with all the drama and volatility I think they won't take the emotion it can bring them.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

your child is too young to teach bitcoin. In his age he needs to play or hang out with his friends. Bitcoin is hard to understand you can teach him is he is in teen like 16 or 17 years old. I think in that age they can easily understand bitcoin.

For me, I want to teach my children about bitcoin if I see that they are ready, interested and willing to learn. But for now, I want them to just focus on their studies, play and grow like a normal kids and nothing to worry about what is going on in crypto world. Bitcoin is not that easy to learn and understand.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

I'm a mother too, but for me teaching cryptocurrency to young kids is not yet on time.There mindset is still focus on playing,discovering things by themselves and many more.Even me as adult already I have a hard time understanding how bitcoin works in different aspects of technology.Bitcoin can be shared to our kids when they already teenager ,at this age they are mature enough to accept or understand what bitcoin is.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

My children now are still very young and I would rather want them to focus first in their studies when they become teenagers. I want them to have proper education first before I will introduce to them about Bitcoin. It would be a great help for them if they will know about Bitcoin,but, of course in the right time.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

I appreciate it but before teaching him about crypto, tell him about money and how it works. Initially, you have to start with cash and games like cash flow (by Robert Kiyosaki) to teach his about it.

* When money isn’t real: the $10,000 experiment | Adam Carroll.

It's completely okay to teach kids about crypto at this stage. In fact, even Australia has introduced crypto for primary students in their academic curriculum.

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

If the right time comes. I will pass all the knowledge i know about cryptocurrency to my child. But for now i want her to enjoy her childhood lifr first. And i don't want her to think some complicated matter. Like bitcoin.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

I will teach my children about the economy and how to become financially stable.
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies will play as a big part in this but not only Bitcoin.
Rockyz

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

i think its too early for your child to learn about bitcoin but it is very good. As what they said start them young. I think in todays generation, kids these days are dependent to technology which means they are really interested in this kind of things.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

For me its a good idea to teach children about bitcoin at their early age. At this early they know how crypto world works and how to earn in crypto. Children of today are expose with gadgets and technology so its easy for them to adopt what is new and on how to work with it to benefit them. Aside from the fact that they are so expose with online games and any other social media why not focus btc to earn and learn brilliant ideas from the thread that is being provided.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

if I think to teach children about bitcoin a little bit harder anymore children who do not understand about technology like a computer for me is a big pr Huh
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

If your child wants to understand about bitcoin, just find the game in the play store with the keyword "bitcoin" and there will be a whole bunch of games that explain bitcoin with an easy-to-understand groove. Actually I also have a 12 year old brother and I have also taught him to follow various kinds of bounty campaign in this forum.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

as much as possible children under the age of 16 years should not be taught about crypto because it will inhibit the growth of children. the ideal age to teach crypto to a child is 20 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: