Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 03:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

Its a nice idea teaching our kids about bitcoin because children nowadays are already familiar with advance technologies easy for them to understand the mechanics on how to join and.began earning that they can use it to finance their studies.
Yes we should teach them for the sake of information only, because in future we are expecting that bitcoin will be use for most of our daily activities, therefore i think that if our children will learn about bitcoin, it will be beneficial for them in future, Bitcoin now even becoming popular in backward countries, where at least people have the facilities of using internet.

Surely I will teach my children, even I will pass on my income to them, for their future so that they can live well, while they are teenagers to educate them well it is a must as a parent for their future ...
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:13:48 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I do not agree with your opinion. teaching about cryptocurrency is still below that age is not right. 10-year-old children's contribution still needs a wider insight. not telling about alcoint. it will disturb the child's mind.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:17:23 AM

Teaching bitcoin to children is a good thing, we all know that the future of the transaction system will use bitcoin so if we introduce bitcoin to the children then they will be ready to welcome a better future.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

in my opinion if my child is still in minor age i don't want him to teach about bitcoin, i want him to enjoy his child life like playing his favorite games, making his assignments, and study his lessons, what i want him to teach is doing house hold chores  Grin, when he is on the right age that's the time maybe I will teach him how to bitcoin as long as he want too, because for me bitcoin needs your willingness to do so because if not it's useless to join bitcoin.

What I can see is that you are thinking that bitcoin may affect his childhood. Well, I’ll give you an analogy, children enjoy while playing, but since their characteristics are, they are looking into new learning, you allowed him or her to learn how to play an instrument and such. Same with bitcoin, because it is not as harmful as what you think for children if at a young age you are already introducing it to them.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Charlescepeda

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:46:10 AM

I think it's good to teach your child to know about bitcoin and learn about cryptocurrencies because now, many people think bitcoin is a scam. And the bitcoin is the future of the transaction system and payment system.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:53:33 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Its a good idea to teach our children about crypto but for me i will teach my children if they are at the age of 16 and above, because 10 year old kid is not yet interested in that kind of field, because they just want to play and mingle with friends.
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:15 AM

It's not right time. Let your kid play, studies,and get some friend. Don't let her/him just sit in front of Computer.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

they should be tailored to their needs, if they still bear the burden of education in school, should not be used first
and if they are in the process of achieving the goal, do not teach them too

a father, should be able to be a supporter for the children's ideals so that our children will be happy

SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

I like your intention to teach your children about bitcoin to secure their future and live with a life with no worries but do you think it was too early to prepare them with their future?. He was only 10 yrs old  he should be enjoying the excitement and fun of being a kid. Don't lush them to learn maybe someday the right time will come.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

it's a great idea indeed. Show him some videos on Youtube or in social networks,its the easiest way
Or better ask some person who directly works in some blockchain platform, they can advise you some personal companies resources
Bitcoin will be more popular and it is great idea that children knows and learn about it while they are growing. Children today are more advance than before and use different gadgets in their young age. It will be advantage to them than other that they are aware on the blockchain that has been created for them to know the use of it and make them do want they want to do. It won't be hard to teach them by let them watch on YouTube about it then answer the questions that they will ask.

Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

in my opinion if my child is still in minor age i don't want him to teach about bitcoin, i want him to enjoy his child life like playing his favorite games, making his assignments, and study his lessons, what i want him to teach is doing house hold chores  Grin, when he is on the right age that's the time maybe I will teach him how to bitcoin as long as he want too, because for me bitcoin needs your willingness to do so because if not it's useless to join bitcoin.

yes you're right if our child are still minor they can't understand about bitcoin , but when they're still young we need to teach them about bitcoin , but of course they need to know they're limitation for they life they need to know the good and bad decission.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:29:26 AM

Your child is only 10 years old, so do not inject something to him in a forceful way. Just do your Bitcoin thing and, as in every child his age, he will sooner or later ask about it and perhaps that's the time you will slowly explain it to him. Everything will interest him one day and get his curiosity. As of now, let your child play and spend the time exactly the way he wants it. If you discuss Bitcoin with your family constantly your child will hear of it and eventually ask what it is or is it good and so many other curious questions.   

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

I will teach my children about bitcoin because bitcoin is the only thing that i can give them as a treasure when i die.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

I think it is a great idea to teach children about Bitcoin, we can start teaching and sharing the basics and fundamentals about spending and saving and the value of money first, then we can also provide some insights about what is Bitcoin and how it works. But I think it is best once they are already in middle school and that they are also interested on it. It is also good to have some analogy or or means of explaining it to them just like video games so it will be more interesting and fun for them. It is best to equipped them at a early age, start them young as they say, but make sure that your guidance will be with them every step of the way especially that it is not just knowledge that we need in order to be successful not just in Bitcoin but in life, We have to also overcome the not so good things, handle loss and disappointments, face the consequences of our actions and the rising every time we fall, so they would definitely need someone (parents) to guide them through all that.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:13:16 AM

yes this will be a wonderful thing to do at the very young age if they learn about bitcoin as the grow up mostly bitcoin will be the currency which the whole world will be using

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:16 AM

Teach your children about bitcoin if they are already in the right age maybe if they are age 16 years old and above and then that is the time for me, to just teach your children about bitcoin and that is how they are going to get into the good opportunities because they know what they are doing and they are aware and have few knowledge to use so they can be efficient in the cryptocurrency world.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

I think it is not a great idea to teach children about Bitcoin.Bceause internet it will so riky to use for children.It will kill their study and play time.For bitcoin they will not atten any activity.It is soo much riky for their soft life.
Binnex

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:37:54 AM

well, first of all, we should show them how to use exchanges, and then teach them the importance of cryptocurrency.
In addition, it is necessary to control their money the parents give for them. Last, teach and trade demo for them to understand. 
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

It is a good idea to enlighten our children about bitcoin but it is not that necessary. Choosing bitcoin is not a simple thing to do. This must be done with all your heart and must consider the fashion on doing this. And as we know that children now a days only focus on games or something that might entertainment them. And in the case of bitcoin this is not a kind of game or entertainment this is a kind of mind blowing and critical thinking thing. So if we will force children to know about bitcoin surely we will just fail or will not be successful with that.   
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

Teach our children about bitcoin is a very good thing, by introducing bitcoin then we have trained 2 things that is saving and investing, we say investing because the value of bitcoin is increasing. There will also be more employment regarding this technology...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: