Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

of course I'll teach the kids about bitcoin because I'm probably thinking that kids will have a great deal of money to invest now and hold their bitcoin up until they grow up and earn more money.

johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

of course. for later they will benefit from your labors. so long before you teach them. for when it was day they would not have any difficulty with what and what bitcoin would do.
feegro77

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I do not think children should be taught about bitcoin. They are still in play or school. The children enjoy the time without any burdens on the outside.
If they are already in college, please children in introduce and teach about bitcoin.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

I like the idea of teaching kids about bitcoin but I prefer teaching them how bitcoin works and how we can use it in the future just like what happen to the internet. I don’t want to tell them about bitcoin as an investment because theybare too young for it. Bitcoin is a technology and kids nowadays is very interested in tech so if I introduce crypto to them they might find it interesting like what happen to me when I first heard the real use of bitcoon.

In my situation its opposite, because I am the one who teach by my son on how to use bitcoin and how can I earn mone from here, he knows bitcoin already and he just want to spread the blessings.
Danellev

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

It is good thing to teach children about bitcoins, but its better to teach students going to universities as children below fifteen  might get deviated from study life, when involved with bitcoins and other crypto currencies.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

I will not marry anymore. But my future plan is to teach the boys to the mothers. In this way, they can learn about Bitcoin and can earn.
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age is inappropriate let them experience the fun and  enjoyment they are too young too manipulate or hold that kind of account. They should be playing with their friends and savoring the life of childhood . I think the idea of yours is right you just want to teach your children so that they will be ready on their future but this is not the right time.

I cannot agree with you. If the boy is 10, it does not mean that he is interested only in playing with his friends. I think that father wants to do the right thing - he can show his son that some other interest can also exist, and they bring good benefits.
In my opinion, you should teach him first about fiat money and how it works. Then introduce him on the basics of blockchain, you can find several easy tutorials of it in YouTube. Make him watch those tutorials. If he can grasp the basics of that tutorials then he sure can survive in the crypto world on his own. Just let him do his research and facilitate and guide him.
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

Doesn't btcs have some adult barriers? Btcs are too volatile and risky for such an infant they cant differentiate what's good or bad
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

I think it is true that we should teach bitcoin to our children but, I think at the age of the children at the age of 5 years and over because their mindset is much better when compared to under 5 years and I think that is true for a moment to teach about bitcoin to our children is age above 5 years Smiley
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age is inappropriate let them experience the fun and  enjoyment they are too young too manipulate or hold that kind of account. They should be playing with their friends and savoring the life of childhood . I think the idea of yours is right you just want to teach your children so that they will be ready on their future but this is not the right time.

I agree. It's not the right time to introduce and even teach a ten year old kid about bitcoin.  There will be the right time for them to know about it. I guess if we are trying to teach them about bitcoin,  we would get the negative effects instead of the positive ones.
coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

I don't see the harm in teaching a kid about Bitcoin..but make it fun! I wouldn't recommend going into the deep block chain technology until the questions arise, but you can totally make a trading game out of it. Watch the graph and making a paper trading game out of it. You could even include rewards for positive trades in the form of toys and gifts. Showing how patience and good calls pays off. Cheesy Now I want to do this with myself.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

Very good plan. I want to do it too but my daughter is still five years old. Maybe you can start with lesson about gold. Where does gold come from, how to get and why gold is valuable,ect.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:41:07 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:12:06 PM by bitterguy28

10 years old i think not is the right age to teach about bitcoin, for sure that age neeed to focus their study in the school not to earn money.
16 years old i think is enough to understand what is the importance of currency use in our live to survive for every single day needs.

Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:08:53 AM

I am sorry sir i don't agree with you
Because your children must be playing with her friend and happy with they now.
let him be happy in his childhood.
Because we know,now many small children lose their childhood due to technological sophistication,they choose mobile phones instead of playing outdoors, not a good thing for the development of children in the social environment.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:42:52 AM

Because we know,now many small children lose their childhood due to technological sophistication,they choose mobile phones instead of playing outdoors, not a good thing for the development of children in the social environment.

I think this would be a great idea only if my children are in the right age. It could be a nice start for them to learn how to be independent and earn money in their own ways. It could also help them to be a better person because it could disciplined them. But at some point it's too risky because it could affect their habits not in a good way.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:30:31 AM

If we say children it does not neccessarily mean small children, ofcourse we need to let our children play, but it is more fun in playing while earning. If you have kids that is older and can do bitcoin, it is better.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:53:32 AM

If i will have a child soon , i will teach them about bitcoin , i will say to them that bitcoin is trusted and secured cryptocurrency , bitcoin is the one that help me when I'm indeed . And bitcoin is helping me to earn money online and it help me to reach my goals and dreams in life .
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

a very good idea if you invest bitcoin for your child's future, if later they grow up someday bitcoin prices have become very expensive and there is a possibility that bitcoin has been recognized as a recognized currency in all countries in the world
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

It is nice that an early age you want to teached your child about cryptocurrency but I think this is not the time for him to learned about this because at his age now it is the time for him to enjoy his childhood let him play around and enjoy the fun.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Koolerin

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

it's a good idea to teach my children about bitcoin, but maybe it difficult to explain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: