Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

We can introduce and let children know about bitcoins if they want to know but we are not allowed to participate in bitcoin because it is not good for children and children do not know the right thing as well as the program ico. we can teach children but do not allow children involve bitcoin
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:40:07 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Well in my opinion mate, you have a nice idea on how to teach your kid to learn about bitcoin. But if you notice while you teaching him that seems he might feel boring. Then, much better to not continue of teaching him unless if you see that he was determined and dedicated to learn of it.
solen_win2

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

a very good idea if you invest bitcoin for your child's future, if later they grow up someday bitcoin prices have become very expensive and there is a possibility that bitcoin has been recognized as a recognized currency in all countries in the world
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

personally, if i were to have kids, i'd prefer them to of course have knowledge about bitcoin because there is high possibility that future transactions will be bitcoin-based so i consider it as an advantage for them to have enough knowledge about bitcoin.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

There's a lot of things to consider first before teaching kids about bitcoin, because upon learning about bitcoin you have to have gadgets. And  for kids, using gadgets everytime is not really advisable for they are still sensitive and weak to gadgets' radiation and it's a big problem if the kids' health will be put at risk. But your idea of teaching them and giving them examples related to video games is great for it will catch their attention and interest.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
Nginende

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

Well, it seems to me that children should be in a less conscious age and I think this age is 14 years old, so that at least somehow catch the essence, but yes, the idea is correct if they start to understand it and pick it up.
golem999

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

maybe I can use the introduction of cryptocurrency in children also must be balanced with other activities that also include the child's movement. "Must be given time limits using the computer and must be balanced with exercise to avoid obesity and uninterrupted growth of children.
Jemcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
hello there guys, i just want to share what are i doing right how to my children, i have a ten-year old youngster, he is david. this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his early age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. internet marketing happy that he can fired up a little bit however it's so hard to describe however i use some examples like games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some individuals what they know about bitcoin or like activities, like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games, can someone assist about this?
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

It is good that children are know and already understand about bitcoin or cryptocurrency but I think 10 years old is not the right age to tell them and make them understand about bitcoin. I think when they stand at age 14 or 15 is the best way to teach them bitcoin. On that age they will understand well about the process and in that age they are already expose on using gadgets and reading different blog and they easily to understand and apply it on their life so if they meet and learn bitcoin on that age there is a big chance that they will be successful because of bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

For me, I somehow disagree in your decision that you teach your children about bitcoin. Let your children enjoy his childhood and don't give him a problem about bitcoin. He is still a children. I suggest that teach your children about bitcoin when they are in a proper age and when they really need money. As of now let your children play and enjoy his childhood.
fortuity

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

Hey, its a good thing that you want to teach your boy about cryptocurrencies and transfer the knowledge that you have. But as a father, I hope you are not forcing on him to learn these things. I mean, he is just a child, let him explore his own world. I just want to know how he is doing with the stuff that you are teaching?
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

I think It would be better if digital currency is included in the school curriculum then children in their early would know about bitcoin and other altcoins.. It would have a positive effect in future. As cryptocurrency would be the future of payment system. Specially bitcoin, as more and more people have been using it and the number is growing very fast.

Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

It's a Good idea, but in my area 10 year olds still love to play. they do not understand people working, maybe if I want to introduce Bitcoin to 10-year-olds, they just know that Bitcoin is Money, which can be made for the grocery of our daily needs. I will not teach how to get it, how to save it and not I tell if Bitcoin it can make money. let 10-year-olds focus more on their school lessons first.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

Hey, its a good thing that you want to teach your boy about cryptocurrencies and transfer the knowledge that you have. But as a father, I hope you are not forcing on him to learn these things. I mean, he is just a child, let him explore his own world. I just want to know how he is doing with the stuff that you are teaching?

Its very good idea to teach our children about this great technology. Most parent think that the best thing to do now are days is to provide a dua citizenship certificate for their children in case on anything like conflict happen in the present country. So i will teach my children in the future.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I dont think that teaching childrens about Bitcoin and crypto currencies is useful, because they don't need to learn such complicated technology in their early age, in the childhood they have to play and learn just the basical things. Even many old people find difficulties to understand completlely BTC and blockchain technology.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Teaching bitcoin is not bad at all but if you wanted to educate a young children in that age I might say that was too unsuitable owing to the fact that children in that age are incapable of understanding this kind of concept. They are also lack of skills such as cognitive, decision making and so on. Moreover, it could be too diffucult for them to handle. I suggest let your child enjoy his childhood. Let him play all he want as what other children of his age do.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

I believe that at that such age its inappropriately for children to learn bitcoin i think theyre mind are still not set for that. That they should be playing and making friends they should savor their childhood. I believe that at the time that theyre interested in bitcoin it will be much easier for them to learn or gain knowledge since they are interested now that their make their effort to gain about that topic.
lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

I think by giving the illustrations that you described above it has helped to give understanding to the child.
But it should continue because the child is usually easy to learn because it sees in his daily life. One thing, what is your goal to explain bitcoin to your child?
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

I think bitcoin is not good for children. It is creating extra pressure for their regular life. Bitcoin is the best income source for 16+ person.
I think teaching bitcoin for children the right age is 16 cause they know how understand will and they have self dicipline and they know how to manage a time. Yes bitcoin is good source of income that can change life of every bitcoiner.

FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

I don't think we should not do that because the brain of children can't bear the critical mechanism of Bitcoin.Children ,they should play on the field they don't need to get the knowledge about a currency like Bitcoin. we should teach them ABCD. but we can give them the knowledge of the value of savings .this will help them to hold their Bitcoin in future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: