Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

It's good ideas to reach your children about bitcoin, it will enable them to be financial independence in time of their life, intact not only bitcoin but teach your children about finance in general.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

Teaching of bitcoin among children is a good innovative thing. By this effort they will get a lot of benefits in their future life. Its makes them self independent person. Their are various bitcoin related campaign are organised to teach children about bitcoin Wink. Children are love to study book with picture if you teach them bitcoin in that way they will get benefits from this. Today's generation kids are also love to play smartphone game if we create an bitcoin app like for them then they will definitely get benefits from this.  Smiley
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

I think it's not necessary.We need to give them space in childhood.We should encourage them to play outside and enjoy the life.I don't want my children to learn about blockchain technology, or other related topics about bitcoin in childhood.I think everyone should learn bitcoin after crossing 18 atleast.Because I believe after 18 it will be easy for everyone to know bitcoin properly.

Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

How nice of you, but you know if he can't understand it by showing video games or related any fun video to show him try the other angle wherein you can teach the thin directly like the Bitcoin itself, just compare it to real money and I think you'll both discover something.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
x xurtjati

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

I will explain how to teach bitcoin to my child before I thank the creator of Bitcoin that I taught my child at an early age and I teach good and wise investments so they can differentiate between positive and negative.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

the age of the child may have to be a consideration, for example our children are adults And have been able to distinguish between good And bad may be right for us introduce btc, but if our children are teenagers responsibility that emotions are still unstable I think we should think again if he introducing btc in practice we must Continue to monitor And accompany the child so there is no btc abuse or income they can in the future
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

I think children need to learn and live a happy life. Pressure on children should not be too early. I just bitcoin for my kids when they mature enough to invest in bitcoin. We must experience and have more knowledge about bitcoin to achieve success in bitcoin.

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

That's great, by teaching kids about bitcoin it will be good for the future of the child. The child can earn income for education expenses or for the future of his life.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

Surely this I do and I will also teach it to other children but I also have to see how each child has positive thinking and can use the results with the maximum but please note that every child will not have the same thoughts and this will Determine how bitcoin will be they can understand well and can be a good job Grin
coinwcx1

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

i havent not married yet, and i think bitcoin will be a commen knowledge when my children grow up, i often hear people talking about bitcoins in some parties, and this situation become more and more common
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

For me I think it is a good idea because we all know that being a responsible person you must know how to manage your time and knew how to handle things. You must teach bitcoin in your children if you have on or in the future so that they have some ways to earn while studying and I am sure it will be very helpful to them not just in terms of financial but also in their own personal strategy to earn.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

I think its a best idea, nothing wrong with that to teach your children at their age about bitcoin, because it helps them to develop their skills. The important is that we guide when they study about bitcoin. Even if their age is young we should introduce bitcoin to them so that they have a knowledge about crypto and to learn better even when they are still young. Nowadays they really need to learn it.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

The idea of teaching your child is like an assurance for the future. However, teaching a 10 year old kid wouldn't actually be an effective way but it will just  control his growth and personal development as a kid. Better wait for the right time where in he will be able to understand things in crypto whole heartedly. Let him enjoy his life as a kid first.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

I don't have child yet but I am actually planning to teach this bitcoin to my child because I know it will help him/her in the future. I won't force him/her though if not interested.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Tell the child in the summer? And why are you postponing? This is not information that carries the character of loss or house. Start now just about the terminology.
I am not in favor of this thing that you should go and teach your young kid regarding this. You need to wait for the right time before telling him anything regarding any of the crypto currency. There is no point of telling him till the time he is not mature enough to understand that concept in the best possible manner and that he can make use of that knowledge in the best possible manner to make money.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

The idea of teaching your child is like an assurance for the future. However, teaching a 10 year old kid wouldn't actually be an effective way but it will just  control his growth and personal development as a kid. Better wait for the right time where in he will be able to understand things in crypto whole heartedly. Let him enjoy his life as a kid first.
yes, if to teach children at age 10 years seems to be too early, because at that age children still really like to play,
so it would be hard to teach bitcoin
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

Good thinking, you have prepared your child's future with bitcoin, teaching kids about bitcoin is a great way. But for my child is still too small, chances are I will teach my son after 6 years into the future.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

for me how can i teach my children about this...my children are the one who teach me how to join bitcoin they are still studying but they know how to divide their time from bitcoin to school.it is up to you if you want to teach your children about bitcoin,i know that mom's knows best what is good for there children.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

Teaching bitcoin in your children is good because they know the happening in our world, but if your children is not willing to learn about that dont push it let it our children to be happy and enjoy their childhood life, teach our children in right age with willingness to easy to learn about bitcoin.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Teach your children bitcoin, but not just this coin but the whole cryptocurrencies!
not just what is it and how to trade, on how to gain and earn such digital coins.
Teach them the importance of this coins and how to appreciate the value of them.
tell them how to deal with alternative coins and how to value them together with their platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: