Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

I support the Ubcoin project, but I'm interested in what the latest news or updates were released by the developers. And what are their plans for the near future for the development of the project?

We are moving along our development roadmap FASTER than expected. We are planning to release Crypro-Goods Exchange smart-contracts not in August, but in July. And we want to give greater value to our early investors by having Token Sale ongoing in July. About Token Sale funds raised: you can look at the progress bar on our website Smiley it is updated in real time.

Wow, this is great news to all. This is the fruit of the hardwork and effort of the team that working constantly to make this Ubcoin project successful and make investors happy at the end.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

💳 Visa had a system failure which left customers across Europe unable to make purchases: http://bbc.in/2Lj1UHV 

Centralization is so poor, you know.. Our blockchain-based platform will allow users to buy goods and services directly for crypto! Join: https://ubcoin.io  🚀

That news is really made my day. Another reason to be a happy person and staying all in crypto. Grin Grin
I believe that launching Ubcoin platform will make a real breakthrough in the sphere of trade. In fact, the modern Visa system is not ideal, and the blockchain can become a strong competitor for it.
Thank you guys for supporting this project. I'm sure you guys are very happy to keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO!
So it is, users are very supportive of the project and I very much hope that this will continue, because many have already purchased a token and now wait when they can get their profit for investing in the project. This is naturally understood by absolutely all users and developers.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

💳 Visa had a system failure which left customers across Europe unable to make purchases: http://bbc.in/2Lj1UHV 

Centralization is so poor, you know.. Our blockchain-based platform will allow users to buy goods and services directly for crypto! Join: https://ubcoin.io  🚀

That news is really made my day. Another reason to be a happy person and staying all in crypto. Grin Grin
I believe that launching Ubcoin platform will make a real breakthrough in the sphere of trade. In fact, the modern Visa system is not ideal, and the blockchain can become a strong competitor for it.
Thank you guys for supporting this project. I'm sure you guys are very happy to keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO!
So it is, users are very supportive of the project and I very much hope that this will continue, because many have already purchased a token and now wait when they can get their profit for investing in the project. This is naturally understood by absolutely all users and developers.
Supporters and investors are continuously supporting this project. Because the project has very high potential and after a certain time later user will definitely earn a profit. That's why consistently project is getting support from users.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

Someone has PMed me recently, said that he’s your partner and offered better purchase terms that your ICO has.
Sure it was a fraud. Administrators of major projects never PM and offer smth like that.
But the terms were very attractive. I’ve almost agreed but then decided to ask people on the forum.

That is the most dangerous part of SCAM! They offer attractive discounts or bonuses. You should check it with our community on Telegram! Just follow the link or the site, or I can share it in here.

With what UBcoin is doing, we believe that UBcoin is very serious and does not intend to scam or cooperate with its intended partners. Have confidence in the UBcoin platform as well as the team deploying the project
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

I'm looking forward to launching the platform. After all, the team has developed it so long and persistently that they deserve to achieve the goal. And we just need to support and observe how the idea of the team develops strictly on the road map.

Me too, we can finally witnessed how this project will continue to work with in the crypto community. We saw how this project reach into their respective goals and this will be the moment that they are going to establish their platform in pursuing their preferences.
Almost of us expected can using UBcoin platform as soon as possible, i so bored because although i am Asian but not at area UBCoin services provide.

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

I'm looking forward to launching the platform. After all, the team has developed it so long and persistently that they deserve to achieve the goal. And we just need to support and observe how the idea of the team develops strictly on the road map.

Me too, we can finally witnessed how this project will continue to work with in the crypto community. We saw how this project reach into their respective goals and this will be the moment that they are going to establish their platform in pursuing their preferences.

Same here. I'm waiting and much a little bit excited for the launching of Ubcoin project so that we can finally witnessed and possibly experienced how the platform works in real time and in the real world. But perhaps, the team must have to released first the beta version so that they can detect errors and bugs onced the platform performs.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

Same here. I'm waiting and much a little bit excited for the launching of Ubcoin project so that we can finally witnessed and possibly experienced how the platform works in real time and in the real world. But perhaps, the team must have to released first the beta version so that they can detect errors and bugs onced the platform performs.
We can really trust the team that planned and  prepared the Ubcoin platform, when the time comes for the launching of this platform ,the customers and investors will really understand the concept and process of  the Ubcoin , to the Ubcoin market transactions , to the signing of contracts between the seller and buyer for more transparency of contract, so this makes Ubcoin the clearer way to convince each customer and investor to go this investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Just being pedantic af but by that do you mean to say that you will stop supporting the project as soon as the ICO happens to end Huh Huh
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

I support the Ubcoin project, but I'm interested in what the latest news or updates were released by the developers. And what are their plans for the near future for the development of the project?

We are moving along our development roadmap FASTER than expected. We are planning to release Crypro-Goods Exchange smart-contracts not in August, but in July. And we want to give greater value to our early investors by having Token Sale ongoing in July. About Token Sale funds raised: you can look at the progress bar on our website Smiley it is updated in real time.

Making it ahead on the schedule is a great news to all of us. We had now see the results of the hard works from the team and I'm now excited for that. Keep up the the good work team. Hoping for more progress on the collecting for funds as the ICO is still live.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Junralz

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

Making it ahead on the schedule is a great news to all of us. We had now see the results of the hard works from the team and I'm now excited for that. Keep up the the good work team. Hoping for more progress on the collecting for funds as the ICO is still live.

This just proved that the team were working hard to be in advanced with their schedules. It is an advantage because if any case their is a problem that will occur then definitely they still can be in-line with the road map schedule.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

Beta version will help the project to be in perfect because in this process, some minor bugs can be fixed and will be highly-developed. Ubcoin team deserves to have a better support due to their tirelessly working of the platform because we can see that the project is slowly been develop.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

Thats great ti know bud im sure everyone cant wait for the launching of thier platform. One month from now this platform will generate a huge traffic over the internet and hopefully thier tokens will immidiately spike its value

That is a good news indeed, I am sure that lots of people are excited to witness the launching of the project. Only month is needed before it will start, I know it will be a successful event.

This the results of having a stronger team which it composed of skilled and professionals. They are advanced with the schedule so it means their planned really works and also how they make advertisement of the platform.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Platform launching will be a great idea for the satisfactions of its supporters and investors. The project has large members of its community as of now. So it clearly means that the projects is already gain the respect and trust of supporters and prospects investors. I hope the good start will continue and end up prosperous and achieved project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

Yes news about the launching of Ubcoin is very much appreciated by all supposed and investors.  The team  just need to have simple yet  elegant markets start. Lets help this project to  improve and show its talent.
vickycoin05

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

Thats great ti know bud im sure everyone cant wait for the launching of thier platform. One month from now this platform will generate a huge traffic over the internet and hopefully thier tokens will immidiately spike its value

That is a good news indeed, I am sure that lots of people are excited to witness the launching of the project. Only month is needed before it will start, I know it will be a successful event.

This the results of having a stronger team which it composed of skilled and professionals. They are advanced with the schedule so it means their planned really works and also how they make advertisement of the platform.
The project should be glad that it's platform consists of intelligent, skilled and professional experienced team. The success of each project that launch in the market is in the hands of its creator and developers.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

Yes news about the launching of Ubcoin is very much appreciated by all supposed and investors.  The team  just need to have simple yet  elegant markets start. Lets help this project to  improve and show its talent.
It's great news. If the team is going to launch the platform very soon then its good time to launch the ico. Because platform has higher potential as well as higher ability to become successful. After launching the platform the project is going to become hugely successful.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

This corresponds to reality. Literate professionals can untwist any project and collect even a hard cap

The project should be glad that it's platform consists of intelligent, skilled and professional experienced team. The success of each project that launch in the market is in the hands of its creator and developers.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

It's great news. If the team is going to launch the platform very soon then its good time to launch the ico. Because platform has higher potential as well as higher ability to become successful. After launching the platform the project is going to become hugely successful.

That will be a good news if the team will going to launch a platform soon. Everyone is in the exitement moment to wait for that particular day to come along. The success is in mode to come, let us hold a hand together to help this project more successful and be on top for good of the team and everybody. The team sets Personal Entrepreneurial Competencies that is the reason why the project is in the huge of success.
almost all supporters of the project are waiting for the launch. And I very much hope that the launch will take place without any problems, and supporters and investors will only become many times larger, thanks to the dissemination of information from followers.
Yes, i completely agree with you. Actually, even they have some bugs or errors will occur at UBcoin platform or not, we still need try to this platform and will improve it. Although UBCoin have experienced team, but i think no platform is perfect.
But the team have any announcement about they will launch UBCoin platform? For who want buy UBCOin token, we still have 14 days more for 13% bonus Smiley
Betay

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:20:32 PM

Someone will ask:
What if Ebay, Amazon or Alibaba start accepting crypto, will #Ubcoin suffer?

Our answer is "No, it won’t". Backed by strong partnerships with tech giants such as Samsung and FLY, we have a fertile ground to capture and lead the market niche.
ITO is LIVE!
Betay

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

It is just a matter of time buddy Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: