Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

I really wanted to use the platform now. When and how can I download the Ubcoin platform to sell or buy some real goods?
It is still on its ico stage so we have to wait for the ico to finish bud. Im sure its not just you who wanted to try thr platform lets just hope they can make a veta version for us to try the functionalities of thier platform in a non real situation.

Yeah, he/she maybe too excited to used the platform. Better for him/her to visit the site so that he/she will know the update of the platform. Moreover, this kind of platform seems to a future marketplace because people are now getting to loved the technology IMO.
That's good to hear that people are waiting for this platform for them to start doing business with Ubcoin. No doubt that this market place platform will surely a hit after the launching. Just be patient this will be launch as per their schedule. Anyway, the ICO is still live and hope they can collect enough funds for this project.
A great sign for the project and team which the people are real excited to use the platform. With this many people will be encourage to follow and to invest in Ubcoin.
The project Ubcoin brings too much excitement to ghe people from the start. The project was very eye catching. So everyone is excited to join and participate the platform. If they will start to use the platform this is very good indication that the project will increase its investors if everything will run evenly as stated by their project whitepaper.
Everyone is very excited with this project and to use it's platform too. This project has attracted a lot of support from all over the world that they plan to open offices in Singapore, Hongkong and South Korea. These Asian countries is a crypto friendly countries that they deserve the services of the team running this Ubcoin project.

Asian people are using credit card or debit card very often especially people from singapore , korea and hongkong , and now Ubcoin will be coming soon to these particular country and they are waiting on this , since this is also  a form of digital money , but how about Japan , Malasia , Indonesis, thailan , or even Philippine , also wants to experience of using Ubcoin to purchse of goods .
Wow that could be good timing once the Ubcoin marketplace platform will be launching at South Asia as this could bring more users for buy and sell of real goods. Anyway, I do hope that they will also participate with this project as early investors while waiting for the launching of the Ubcoin marketplace exchange. That could be a great help for the team to collect more funds for the implementation.

Ubcoin marketplace definitely comes with a strong platform.  This is far from what I understood because they have such a good potential partners which is very well-known brand.  And the project will be launching at SEA were most of the country's there are accepting the used of cryptos.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

I see a very large number of supporters of the project. Today the project is actively developing and achieving its goals. By the way, how are sales progressing, because the bonus is very soon over and will the sales end accordingly?
As far as you can see on their website, 7136 eth have been collected and stored safely in Ubcoin wallet. Their hardcap still far away (29k eth) I hope they can reach hardcap before 60 days later.
60 days is a long way. There are many things that would happen in that range which Ubcoin will gain something or problems may occur. But for that, the team is ready on whatever circumstances will come.

With that given length of time maybe they will fully utilize the space for the future of this project as it was a great opportunity to make sure that the platform is being organised. Perhaps they are prepared enough for the obstacles that may rise along the way.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Ok, this is good, this is too good that he answered all your questions that you wanted to ask. However, if you still have a question to ask, just try to reach them in the telegram group.
I was already there and talked to them in telegrams. You know the team is very good and responsive. I now believe that the project will be good and successful.

That is the very good about Ubcoin team, they can immediately response to fast inquiries of customers and investors about some clarifications about this Ubcoin ICO projects, so that the investors can truly have trust on this Ubcoin projects.

Responding to ubcoin participants is very important in order to gain more trust because through response  it can totally makes people feel comfortable about the project. Their queries will be answered directly.

Yes, frequent communication from both parties is a very good source of gathering information about how the project works right now. Likewise the community will also have a  full knowledge of the present actions that the team Ubcoin made for the benefits of all the supporters and investors.

Communication means a lot because it is where trust start to build and yes the team should be also be active in every concern raised by some concerned people that is about the development of the platform.

The team suddenly going AWOL is always a sign and a freaking glaring red flag that the project might end up as a exit scam since no one really does that

I also observed that, but let us not make an early conclusions and well we can see on their website the development of the project which it occurs to be show some good signs of being in develop IMO. 

You got it, we have observed that the team really did their best just to face all the obstacles yhey have persistence in every time. They developed a positive outlook to the project. Actually it is in the process form that everything happened.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

I really wanted to use the platform now. When and how can I download the Ubcoin platform to sell or buy some real goods?
It is still on its ico stage so we have to wait for the ico to finish bud. Im sure its not just you who wanted to try thr platform lets just hope they can make a veta version for us to try the functionalities of thier platform in a non real situation.

Yeah, he/she maybe too excited to used the platform. Better for him/her to visit the site so that he/she will know the update of the platform. Moreover, this kind of platform seems to a future marketplace because people are now getting to loved the technology IMO.
That's good to hear that people are waiting for this platform for them to start doing business with Ubcoin. No doubt that this market place platform will surely a hit after the launching. Just be patient this will be launch as per their schedule. Anyway, the ICO is still live and hope they can collect enough funds for this project.
A great sign for the project and team which the people are real excited to use the platform. With this many people will be encourage to follow and to invest in Ubcoin.
The project Ubcoin brings too much excitement to ghe people from the start. The project was very eye catching. So everyone is excited to join and participate the platform. If they will start to use the platform this is very good indication that the project will increase its investors if everything will run evenly as stated by their project whitepaper.
Everyone is very excited with this project and to use it's platform too. This project has attracted a lot of support from all over the world that they plan to open offices in Singapore, Hongkong and South Korea. These Asian countries is a crypto friendly countries that they deserve the services of the team running this Ubcoin project.

Asian people are using credit card or debit card very often especially people from singapore , korea and hongkong , and now Ubcoin will be coming soon to these particular country and they are waiting on this , since this is also  a form of digital money , but how about Japan , Malasia , Indonesis, thailan , or even Philippine , also wants to experience of using Ubcoin to purchse of goods .
Wow that could be good timing once the Ubcoin marketplace platform will be launching at South Asia as this could bring more users for buy and sell of real goods. Anyway, I do hope that they will also participate with this project as early investors while waiting for the launching of the Ubcoin marketplace exchange. That could be a great help for the team to collect more funds for the implementation.

Ubcoin marketplace definitely comes with a strong platform.  This is far from what I understood because they have such a good potential partners which is very well-known brand.  And the project will be launching at SEA were most of the country's there are accepting the used of cryptos.

Yeah! they build a stromg communication too so that in every development that would do it is easy for them see the problem and can solve it clearly. I understand that it cannot be directly solve but the team has potentials they are very strong enough to do their responsibilities. Although it takes time but it is just an easy way to go.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

I see a very large number of supporters of the project. Today the project is actively developing and achieving its goals. By the way, how are sales progressing, because the bonus is very soon over and will the sales end accordingly?
As far as you can see on their website, 7136 eth have been collected and stored safely in Ubcoin wallet. Their hardcap still far away (29k eth) I hope they can reach hardcap before 60 days later.
Even if the team can't reached the hard cap, that amount they have collected now are still good enough for the further development of Ubcoin project. And that 60 days is a lot of time, so the team can still be able to collect more funds and possibly can hit what they have targeted.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

Even if the team can't reached the hard cap, that amount they have collected now are still good enough for the further development of Ubcoin project. And that 60 days is a lot of time, so the team can still be able to collect more funds and possibly can hit what they have targeted.

Yes which simply means that the team is doing great because though they can't reach hardcap they can still do their plans. Hope the team will think more for the upgrades of the project, and maintain to do what they had started.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

For me, Ubcoin is a great project backed with a great developer to develop the project even better than it should, no wonder if there are so many people who want to join the bounty.
No doubt that it's really a great project. The team also are showing and doing their best work to make this project be better, enough to provide the necessary needs of the community within the project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

For me, Ubcoin is a great project backed with a great developer to develop the project even better than it should, no wonder if there are so many people who want to join the bounty.
No doubt that it's really a great project. The team also are showing and doing their best work to make this project be better, enough to provide the necessary needs of the community within the project.
That definitely true buddy and I will agree with what you have said. The team is really a great deal here in the community. The Ubcoin project is getting more attractive and we can see that the team are gaining much attention and trust from the crowd. If they keep up this pace then much more good outcomes will come out from this project hard work and effort that will definitely benefits the people and the whole community as a whole.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

Same here i never doubted this project from the very start. I observe the high capabilities of each members tl achieve success. They are will organize and trained. They serve people with all their hearts, because  they are very accommodating and responsive to all the concerns that people wanted to know.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

I think they will. I am sure of that they've been so good for this past few weeks softcap went so will and after they collected good amount. I am pretty sure they reach the hardcap as one of their main goals. Lets keep on pushing until it reaches the top point of the program and attained success.
did the developers speak about what they would do if they could not get a hard cap? Because the amount is big enough and I have doubts that they will have time to collect everything.
Most likely not, the team is set up positively and the fact that it will be possible to collect such a sum for the cathartic they count.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

Well now is only 11% Smiley. Maybe after several days, we will decreasing 2% like from 13% discount before? And wow, branch office?
of course, after a while this discount will disappear altogether. Therefore, while there is now an opportunity, you need to buy at this discount. Without a discount, I think it's not very profitable to buy.
You are right, as long as there is an opportunity to buy at a discount, take it and do not think for a long time otherwise the discount will pass and you will have to buy tokens for the full cost, the development team will not make such shares. Plus they made a great translation into different languages, it is worthy of our praise!
Indeed, they have exerted efforts worthy of appraisal so we can expect more of there plans in developing the project. I hope that the stages would go accordingly.
I think that everything will be as it is written in the roadmap that they compiled, and the more they already get a lot of support from users, so I think they have no options, as soon as to continue to work in the same mode as now, more updates and news for us .
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

As far as I know it is in the higher rank because their are a lot of investors who truly invested well in the Ubcoin. Although the project is still developing but no reason to give up because it achieves the basic form and hardest thing. Aside from that sales are keep improving, moving to lot of rewards in every month.
Actually the project Ubcoin was doing very great. The population of its community is increasing each day. The sales was good and eventually the project was creating a beautiful name in the market. So everything was under control it is falling according to their plans and goals. In few more weeks project will keep on updating and upgrading.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

I think they will. I am sure of that they've been so good for this past few weeks softcap went so will and after they collected good amount. I am pretty sure they reach the hardcap as one of their main goals. Lets keep on pushing until it reaches the top point of the program and attained success.
did the developers speak about what they would do if they could not get a hard cap? Because the amount is big enough and I have doubts that they will have time to collect everything.
Most likely not, the team is set up positively and the fact that it will be possible to collect such a sum for the cathartic they count.
All of course maybe, it's not gonna guess. But the team continues to work and it can be seen. There is always activity of the administrator, not all projects can see this.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

Ubcoin collection ETH will soon reach a hard top, and there are still more than ten days to go. We need to seize the time and appropriately expand the publicity.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Extending the ICO sale is a good idea to give more time to collect enough funds for the project as we know that Ubcoin need that funds to follow what is written in their white paper. Also the cryptomarket is in a downfall as the price of ETH is much cheaper today and expect more investors will take this advantage to invest in Ubcoin. I do hope that for 60 days with their continuous efforts the team can collect more funds to hit the hardcap.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

Yes the ICO is still going on and hopefully everything that we sich to achieved will become possible. Yes, hope that the veta version will run smoothly and will flow according to what the project supposed to do.

ICO will be extend on august 27 but they set a schedule for payments of their bounties , well these shows that they are taking care of their supporter and I think they also did these to their investor , and this is a good character to a Ubcoin team , then regarding to the 13% discount is out of timeline and they are moving to 11% discount  which is the second stage of promotion .so hurry up !!! Yuo've still 11% discount .

I appreciate your countless efforts for giving us detailed information from this project which supposedly our job to know the latest updates of the project. But here you are providing us the information that we need to know, thank you for your kindness. I hope that this project will be successful in the future since this project was guided by this intelligent individuals.

Well they are not exactly doing people a favour, after all it's their job to answer questions if they expect you to donate your money to them for free
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

I am very optimistic that this project could get the funds they wanted which is 29k ETH. 60 days is a lot of time and anything could happen within that span of time and besides the community of supporters is growing everyday that reaching the hardcap is not impossible.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

Extending the ICO sale is a good idea to give more time to collect enough funds for the project as we know that Ubcoin need that funds to follow what is written in their white paper. Also the cryptomarket is in a downfall as the price of ETH is much cheaper today and expect more investors will take this advantage to invest in Ubcoin. I do hope that for 60 days with their continuous efforts the team can collect more funds to hit the hardcap.
it's true, now is a very good time to invest and this will definitely have a positive effect on the fundraising for Ico. I hope the team will have time to collect a hard cap until the end of sales.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

it's true, now is a very good time to invest and this will definitely have a positive effect on the fundraising for Ico. I hope the team will have time to collect a hard cap until the end of sales.

Because of a very well and unique platform of ubcoin project we would not wonder if there are many supporters ,customers , and investors who want to buy and purchase ubcoin tokens intented for this projects, and the 8000 milestone of the project are nearly to hit the target ,so this might the key to the success of this Ubcoin ICO project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

60 days is a long way. There are many things that would happen in that range which Ubcoin will gain something or problems may occur. But for that, the team is ready on whatever circumstances will come.

Yeah, the team tirelessly making a lot of effort to boost their token sale. They slowly gaining some development and maybe within that days, they can unearth strategies that will make investors to support more about the platform.

Doing the best for the project is very important, though it is time consuming but still the team do it without feeling tired of everything with a good result after all which simply shows how good the team is.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: