Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63888 times)
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

I really wanted to use the platform now. When and how can I download the Ubcoin platform to sell or buy some real goods?
It is still on its ico stage so we have to wait for the ico to finish bud. Im sure its not just you who wanted to try thr platform lets just hope they can make a veta version for us to try the functionalities of thier platform in a non real situation.
Yes the ICO is still going on and hopefully everything that we sich to achieved will become possible. Yes, hope that the veta version will run smoothly and will flow according to what the project supposed to do.

ICO will be extend on august 27 but they set a schedule for payments of their bounties , well these shows that they are taking care of their supporter and I think they also did these to their investor , and this is a good character to a Ubcoin team , then regarding to the 13% discount is out of timeline and they are moving to 11% discount  which is the second stage of promotion .so hurry up !!! Yuo've still 11% discount .

I appreciate your countless efforts for giving us detailed information from this project which supposedly our job to know the latest updates of the project. But here you are providing us the information that we need to know, thank you for your kindness. I hope that this project will be successful in the future since this project was guided by this intelligent individuals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

I really wanted to use the platform now. When and how can I download the Ubcoin platform to sell or buy some real goods?
It is still on its ico stage so we have to wait for the ico to finish bud. Im sure its not just you who wanted to try thr platform lets just hope they can make a veta version for us to try the functionalities of thier platform in a non real situation.

Yeah, he/she maybe too excited to used the platform. Better for him/her to visit the site so that he/she will know the update of the platform. Moreover, this kind of platform seems to a future marketplace because people are now getting to loved the technology IMO.
That's good to hear that people are waiting for this platform for them to start doing business with Ubcoin. No doubt that this market place platform will surely a hit after the launching. Just be patient this will be launch as per their schedule. Anyway, the ICO is still live and hope they can collect enough funds for this project.
A great sign for the project and team which the people are real excited to use the platform. With this many people will be encourage to follow and to invest in Ubcoin.
Ubcoin project really have a great impact to the people that gives big opportunity to them to try the platform. I hope the project will be given an acknowledgement by the people for their good service.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Ok, this is good, this is too good that he answered all your questions that you wanted to ask. However, if you still have a question to ask, just try to reach them in the telegram group.
I was already there and talked to them in telegrams. You know the team is very good and responsive. I now believe that the project will be good and successful.

That is the very good about Ubcoin team, they can immediately response to fast inquiries of customers and investors about some clarifications about this Ubcoin ICO projects, so that the investors can truly have trust on this Ubcoin projects.

Responding to ubcoin participants is very important in order to gain more trust because through response  it can totally makes people feel comfortable about the project. Their queries will be answered directly.

Yes, frequent communication from both parties is a very good source of gathering information about how the project works right now. Likewise the community will also have a  full knowledge of the present actions that the team Ubcoin made for the benefits of all the supporters and investors.

Communication means a lot because it is where trust start to build and yes the team should be also be active in every concern raised by some concerned people that is about the development of the platform.

That is true, when we are going to describe communication it has many functions because it works with everything. Well communication is very important so that you will be able to be successful. Just like in business it is really in needs so that it will developed and everything will done well. Ubcoin team has its strenght which is communication.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Yeah, he/she maybe too excited to used the platform. Better for him/her to visit the site so that he/she will know the update of the platform. Moreover, this kind of platform seems to a future marketplace because people are now getting to loved the technology IMO.
That's good to hear that people are waiting for this platform for them to start doing business with Ubcoin. No doubt that this market place platform will surely a hit after the launching. Just be patient this will be launch as per their schedule. Anyway, the ICO is still live and hope they can collect enough funds for this project.

That is true, patience is the most important values that the person will have because it can manage well the activity as well as the communication can be delivered it well. As far as I know the ICO which is Ubcoin is running to boom because the team did not stop until it will grow. It is very known in the market place and many investors invest.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Ok, this is good, this is too good that he answered all your questions that you wanted to ask. However, if you still have a question to ask, just try to reach them in the telegram group.
I was already there and talked to them in telegrams. You know the team is very good and responsive. I now believe that the project will be good and successful.

That is the very good about Ubcoin team, they can immediately response to fast inquiries of customers and investors about some clarifications about this Ubcoin ICO projects, so that the investors can truly have trust on this Ubcoin projects.

Responding to ubcoin participants is very important in order to gain more trust because through response  it can totally makes people feel comfortable about the project. Their queries will be answered directly.

Yes, frequent communication from both parties is a very good source of gathering information about how the project works right now. Likewise the community will also have a  full knowledge of the present actions that the team Ubcoin made for the benefits of all the supporters and investors.

Communication means a lot because it is where trust start to build and yes the team should be also be active in every concern raised by some concerned people that is about the development of the platform.

The team suddenly going AWOL is always a sign and a freaking glaring red flag that the project might end up as a exit scam since no one really does that
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Yes the ICO is still going on and hopefully everything that we sich to achieved will become possible. Yes, hope that the veta version will run smoothly and will flow according to what the project supposed to do.

ICO will be extend on august 27 but they set a schedule for payments of their bounties , well these shows that they are taking care of their supporter and I think they also did these to their investor , and this is a good character to a Ubcoin team , then regarding to the 13% discount is out of timeline and they are moving to 11% discount  which is the second stage of promotion .so hurry up !!! Yuo've still 11% discount .

I appreciate your countless efforts for giving us detailed information from this project which supposedly our job to know the latest updates of the project. But here you are providing us the information that we need to know, thank you for your kindness. I hope that this project will be successful in the future since this project was guided by this intelligent individuals.

We could be thankful too bu that should everyone will do giving and take the advices also understand well the situation for us not to hit the wrong way. Let us take note the updates is very important to delivered and proper communication in this project is more approciated. Presence of mind that the project will run to be successful.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

A great sign for the project and team which the people are real excited to use the platform. With this many people will be encourage to follow and to invest in Ubcoin.
The project Ubcoin brings too much excitement to ghe people from the start. The project was very eye catching. So everyone is excited to join and participate the platform. If they will start to use the platform this is very good indication that the project will increase its investors if everything will run evenly as stated by their project whitepaper.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

Responding to ubcoin participants is very important in order to gain more trust because through response  it can totally makes people feel comfortable about the project. Their queries will be answered directly.

Agree,  this very important to project start communicate each and everyone in the market. The team should have the skills and abilities to communicate and convey people. In this way the project easily get the attention and interest of many. Starting with small and valuable talks.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

The project Ubcoin brings too much excitement to ghe people from the start. The project was very eye catching. So everyone is excited to join and participate the platform. If they will start to use the platform this is very good indication that the project will increase its investors if everything will run evenly as stated by their project whitepaper.
the development team is trying very hard to develop its project. Thanks to the correct road map, the developers are on schedule and very soon will reach their goal. Moreover, the project receives very strong support from supporters.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

I agree with you on this matter, not just internal communication, UBcoin needs strong marketing communications with the investor community and users to achieve success.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

the development team is trying very hard to develop its project. Thanks to the correct road map, the developers are on schedule and very soon will reach their goal. Moreover, the project receives very strong support from supporters.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The development team has been consistently putting efforts in the platform and they make the platform better than its previous version. Because of the team the project is going to become huge successful very soon.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

I do believed that they can managed to collect enough funds on their tokensales because the team are very active in promotion and advertising. Their efforts are exceptional and they always make sure that investors will be the one who can benefits for it.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

Latest update shows how UBCoin serves its people with "Right to Wealth. Right to Anonymity. Right to Protection". Where they stated that it's withing their power to ensure that these rights are observed.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

The Ubcoin project team is doing the best they could for this project to get much better here in the crypto currency community and to gain much popularity. Well, if this project keep up their promotions, and make progressive actions then this will lead the investors of this project  to acertain benefits towards the Ubcoin. Well, I hope this project will grow its community much better as days goes by.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

Well now is only 11% Smiley. Maybe after several days, we will decreasing 2% like from 13% discount before? And wow, branch office?
of course, after a while this discount will disappear altogether. Therefore, while there is now an opportunity, you need to buy at this discount. Without a discount, I think it's not very profitable to buy.
You are right, as long as there is an opportunity to buy at a discount, take it and do not think for a long time otherwise the discount will pass and you will have to buy tokens for the full cost, the development team will not make such shares. Plus they made a great translation into different languages, it is worthy of our praise!
I really love that Ubcoin has a lot of supporters. Also, their discount on the sales was too great enough to not to buy it, grab yours now!
For those who did not have time to buy at a discount this is their problem. Because advertising at a discount was everywhere and only a lazy one could not notice this discount. So this is all nonsense if someone complains that they did not have time to buy at a discount. We need to check the news more often.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

Like the technology or not, it's completely different. Here the main thing is to correctly present the project and the platform that is being developed. It needs to be done in a right way, but very few people do it just not just to make money faster, but for people, so that later they use this service.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

For me, Ubcoin is a great project backed with a great developer to develop the project even better than it should, no wonder if there are so many people who want to join the bounty.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

I see a very large number of supporters of the project. Today the project is actively developing and achieving its goals. By the way, how are sales progressing, because the bonus is very soon over and will the sales end accordingly?
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

I see a very large number of supporters of the project. Today the project is actively developing and achieving its goals. By the way, how are sales progressing, because the bonus is very soon over and will the sales end accordingly?
As far as you can see on their website, 7136 eth have been collected and stored safely in Ubcoin wallet. Their hardcap still far away (29k eth) I hope they can reach hardcap before 60 days later.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

As far as you can see on their website, 7136 eth have been collected and stored safely in Ubcoin wallet. Their hardcap still far away (29k eth) I hope they can reach hardcap before 60 days later.
60 days is a long way. There are many things that would happen in that range which Ubcoin will gain something or problems may occur. But for that, the team is ready on whatever circumstances will come.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: