Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63879 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

For me, Ubcoin is a great project backed with a great developer to develop the project even better than it should, no wonder if there are so many people who want to join the bounty.
No doubt that it's really a great project. The team also are showing and doing their best work to make this project be better, enough to provide the necessary needs of the community within the project.
I followed this project and I'm impressed. The Ubcoin team is persistent in their marketing strategy to attract more investors for this good project that will promote mass adoption of crytocurrency as Ubcoin is a peer to peer marketplace that will eliminate all fiat obstacles on way to crypto.

You got it, well keep reading the whitepaper of this project becasue it is very helpful to anybody though it is buying and selling goods but in a good term of the conditions. Their are a lot of investors who invested in this project because they can see a lot of advantages that might bring to anyone.
Ubcoin is really a very good project that promotes a platform for the buy and sell goods through  the Ubcoin marketplace , this project could be rated as excellent because of this Ubcoin platform, this is supported by many already because the concept of the projects is really very good, I see it going to a great success in the coming days.
You are right, this is a very good project and investors should take a good look at this because this may give us good fortune in the future. Seldom nowadays that we can see projects like this so i think we should not let the opportunity slip in our hands.

That is true, this will give us a bright future and also it help crypto industry rise again, since this project is very usable to almost everybody and we like it or not , with the way we live in this world and lifestyle , I am very sure , we will wanting this Ubcoin APP as part of our daily activities .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

For me, Ubcoin is a great project backed with a great developer to develop the project even better than it should, no wonder if there are so many people who want to join the bounty.
No doubt that it's really a great project. The team also are showing and doing their best work to make this project be better, enough to provide the necessary needs of the community within the project.
I followed this project and I'm impressed. The Ubcoin team is persistent in their marketing strategy to attract more investors for this good project that will promote mass adoption of crytocurrency as Ubcoin is a peer to peer marketplace that will eliminate all fiat obstacles on way to crypto.

You got it, well keep reading the whitepaper of this project becasue it is very helpful to anybody though it is buying and selling goods but in a good term of the conditions. Their are a lot of investors who invested in this project because they can see a lot of advantages that might bring to anyone.
Ubcoin is really a very good project that promotes a platform for the buy and sell goods through  the Ubcoin marketplace , this project could be rated as excellent because of this Ubcoin platform, this is supported by many already because the concept of the projects is really very good, I see it going to a great success in the coming days.
You are right, this is a very good project and investors should take a good look at this because this may give us good fortune in the future. Seldom nowadays that we can see projects like this so i think we should not let the opportunity slip in our hands.

That is true, this will give us a bright future and also it help crypto industry rise again, since this project is very usable to almost everybody and we like it or not , with the way we live in this world and lifestyle , I am very sure , we will wanting this Ubcoin APP as part of our daily activities .
This is a very kind of a unique project made by a great developer and also their community was really supportive, this can be a reason why Ubcoin is loved by anyone else.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

I see a very large number of supporters of the project. Today the project is actively developing and achieving its goals. By the way, how are sales progressing, because the bonus is very soon over and will the sales end accordingly?
As far as you can see on their website, 7136 eth have been collected and stored safely in Ubcoin wallet. Their hardcap still far away (29k eth) I hope they can reach hardcap before 60 days later.
60 days is a long way. There are many things that would happen in that range which Ubcoin will gain something or problems may occur. But for that, the team is ready on whatever circumstances will come.

Yeah, the team tirelessly making a lot of effort to boost their token sale. They slowly gaining some development and maybe within that days, they can unearth strategies that will make investors to support more about the platform.

Doing the best for the project is very important, though it is time consuming but still the team do it without feeling tired of everything with a good result after all which simply shows how good the team is.
That for me is just part of thier responsibility bud, they were hired to exceed our rxpectations so it is just right for them to put all thier efforts and do thier best for the betterment of this project.

They are just doing their job , yes that's correct but the effort is very appreciable even though they extended the ICO on august is also a good strategy becuse they give time to the undecided investors to think and pours their money here in Ubcoin , and in august , expect more chinese will invest in Ubcoiun , since chinese believes the august ( 8 ) is a good start for business especially in crypto.
Agreed, paid efforts sometimes must be appreciated. And its good that they are considerate to other investors by giving them a another chance, I hope they would just accept the offer and not regret later on.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

This is a very kind of a unique project made by a great developer and also their community was really supportive, this can be a reason why Ubcoin is loved by anyone else.
As the days goes by, the project team is striving much better and keep their pace up to make much further improvements of the project. And it is true that the developer is really great, I have no doubt about that. They are the one that makes this project reach this far. Glad to know and see that the community is keep.supporting the goal of the Ubcoin for the community. I will keep as well suppprting this good project in its further developments and prove its worth for the crypo world and also to the real good industry.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:32:29 AM

As the days goes by, the project team is striving much better and keep their pace up to make much further improvements of the project. And it is true that the developer is really great, I have no doubt about that. They are the one that makes this project reach this far. Glad to know and see that the community is keep.supporting the goal of the Ubcoin for the community. I will keep as well suppprting this good project in its further developments and prove its worth for the crypo world and also to the real good industry.

After the ICO token sale of Ubcoin project the playform might be implemented and I forsee that those project have many sellers that can acquire ubcoin tokens direct from the buyer ,if the project start in business ,there are plenty of queing seller for their goods to be bought by Ubcoin token by the buyer of that goods.Its good for everybody here in Ubcoin market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

Agreed, paid efforts sometimes must be appreciated. And its good that they are considerate to other investors by giving them a another chance, I hope they would just accept the offer and not regret later on.
If I would be the one of the developer team of Ubcoin developer team, I will accept that offer and invite so many investors to go invest!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

Ubcoin is really a very good project that promotes a platform for the buy and sell goods through  the Ubcoin marketplace , this project could be rated as excellent because of this Ubcoin platform, this is supported by many already because the concept of the projects is really very good, I see it going to a great success in the coming days.

Yes indeed mate Ubcoin truly is a very unique from its competitors and we are seeing still some new members joining this project to participate in new developments.
lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

I saw the rapid progress of this project and i am very interested to know more about the concept on how they will meet their goals in the crypto community. Hopefully they will have a successful project in the future.
asa naka

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

This is a very interesting project in the cryptocurrency and im looking forward to see this project in the future. This team has been doing their best to get more investors and developers to support the project. And their capable of making this because of the individual that shared their talents into it.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Ubcoin is really a very good project that promotes a platform for the buy and sell goods through  the Ubcoin marketplace , this project could be rated as excellent because of this Ubcoin platform, this is supported by many already because the concept of the projects is really very good, I see it going to a great success in the coming days.

Yes indeed mate Ubcoin truly is a very unique from its competitors and we are seeing still some new members joining this project to participate in new developments.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project.The platform is more unique and innovative as compared to other platform. So participating in the platform will definitely help you to make more profits within couple of days.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

I saw the rapid progress of this project and i am very interested to know more about the concept on how they will meet their goals in the crypto community. Hopefully they will have a successful project in the future.
Ubcoin progress is really amazing which gives a great satisfaction for the members. With their great work and positive outcome, Ubcoin will be having a big impact in the community.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

Ubcoin progress is really amazing which gives a great satisfaction for the members. With their great work and positive outcome, Ubcoin will be having a big impact in the community.

I am grateful for Ubcoin that they have reached this far for their project. Having a big progress and a successful outcome is a positive feedback for the project. I hope it will continue and will become bigger community.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

If I would be the one of the developer team of Ubcoin developer team, I will accept that offer and invite so many investors to go invest!
of course this is one of the strategies that can help the project get even more investors for the development of the project. But we can not predict the outcome of this, a little patience and we will see the result.
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

This is a best platform to making an investment to make profit. Those who already joined the platform by making an investment in it. They will definitely earn huge amount of profit withing couple of weeks. That's why since from the beginning to till now many supporters has been continuously supporting this project.
I think there is no such a best platform to make an investment but, let me see how the project looks like in the future, its kinda promising so well.
Agree, it's a promising project with a dynamic team which will lead this project to success and those early investors will be happy once the platform will be available as more people will use this platform for buy and sell of real goods. The increase of transactions will also increase the net profits that will use some portion of it to buyback annually that will make the price of Ubcoin token go up higher and increase the return rate of their investors.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

In which dates does the sale of tokens begin? What is the starting price for one token? And could you tell me exactly what kind of currency you will take to buy a token. Thanks in advance.

Public Token Sales 2 April to 27 August. There are 8 sales stages.
Stage 1: 1 UBC 0,0000892857 ETH. Discount 29%, Stage 2: 1 UBC 0.0001000000 ETH. Discount 20%, Stage 3: 1 UBC 0.0001041667 ETH. Discount 17%, Stage 4: 1 UBC 0.0001086957 ETH. Discount 13%, Stage 5: 1 UBC 0.0001116071 ETH. Discount 11%, Stage 6: 1 UBC 0.0001136363 ETH. Discount 9%, Stage 7: 1 UBC 0.0001157407 ETH. Discount 7%, Stage 8: 1 UBC 0.0001250000 ETH.
They accept the ETH currency, Maybe receive other types of crypto currencies. I'm recommend that you visit https://ubcoin.io/en
Thank you for such detailed information, that is, as I see that at the first stage the purchase of tokens will be the most profitable, because the biggest percentage of the discount. What stage at the moment? What discount is valid now?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

I am grateful for Ubcoin that they have reached this far for their project. Having a big progress and a successful outcome is a positive feedback for the project. I hope it will continue and will become bigger community.
If you notice that the team is very active and always writes platform updates, all the conferences on which the team speaks, as well as all the meetings in which the team participates. Such activity is the key to a successful project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

of course this is one of the strategies that can help the project get even more investors for the development of the project. But we can not predict the outcome of this, a little patience and we will see the result.
Yes, they really need to increase the number of its investors to get higher chance of success. Through investors the project could collect enough funds to support the entire project process.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

In which dates does the sale of tokens begin? What is the starting price for one token? And could you tell me exactly what kind of currency you will take to buy a token. Thanks in advance.

Public Token Sales 2 April to 27 August. There are 8 sales stages.
Stage 1: 1 UBC 0,0000892857 ETH. Discount 29%, Stage 2: 1 UBC 0.0001000000 ETH. Discount 20%, Stage 3: 1 UBC 0.0001041667 ETH. Discount 17%, Stage 4: 1 UBC 0.0001086957 ETH. Discount 13%, Stage 5: 1 UBC 0.0001116071 ETH. Discount 11%, Stage 6: 1 UBC 0.0001136363 ETH. Discount 9%, Stage 7: 1 UBC 0.0001157407 ETH. Discount 7%, Stage 8: 1 UBC 0.0001250000 ETH.
They accept the ETH currency, Maybe receive other types of crypto currencies. I'm recommend that you visit https://ubcoin.io/en
Thank you for such detailed information, that is, as I see that at the first stage the purchase of tokens will be the most profitable, because the biggest percentage of the discount. What stage at the moment? What discount is valid now?
if I'm not mistaken, then sales are now at stage 5 with 11% discount. Or am I already late and the discount has decreased to 9%? In any case, there is still time to purchase Ubcoin tokens.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

If you notice that the team is very active and always writes platform updates, all the conferences on which the team speaks, as well as all the meetings in which the team participates. Such activity is the key to a successful project.
Yes I noticed that also mate, the team and developers arr very transparent with their works and developments which very good because people will increase their trust with the project. They will appreciate the good works and values that the team has.
tiCeR

Activity: 1694
Merit: 747

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

I think the title is a bit misleading because it sounds like they want to build an ordinary marketplace where you can just buy goods for crypto, which would not be innovative.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: