Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

💳 Visa had a system failure which left customers across Europe unable to make purchases: http://bbc.in/2Lj1UHV 

Centralization is so poor, you know.. Our blockchain-based platform will allow users to buy goods and services directly for crypto! Join: https://ubcoin.io  🚀

That news is really made my day. Another reason to be a happy person and staying all in crypto. Grin Grin
I believe that launching Ubcoin platform will make a real breakthrough in the sphere of trade. In fact, the modern Visa system is not ideal, and the blockchain can become a strong competitor for it.
Thank you guys for supporting this project. I'm sure you guys are very happy to keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO!
That's the problem with centralization, if it is down then you can't transact business with them and it customers are in the mercy of those ones controlling the centralized platform. With Ubcoin market customers will be happy to transact business 24/7 without any breakdown of the platform.
It is really convenient for those who are interested in their business and want to deal with it seriously

If UBcoin can be use for exchanging of goods ,so this means that We do not need to convert our other altcoins into cash and We need only to convert it to UBcoin since this can be use directly for exchaging of goods or any item, I  think this coin will delight everybody to get invove in cryptocurrency .

That is right, Ubcoin platform is a marketplace wherein we can used cryptos to buy goods and this is good because this will also help the crypto community to be more popular. The team did a good idea because they really adopt the blockchain technology that also has a lot of features that can be done.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

I see in your telegram that Ubcoin is developing a system of personal recommendations base on artificial intelligence. How are you going to make that recommendation if the AI itself don't have any references? I would like to know because the idea is really interesting and can really help the project well.

We pay special attention to ensuring the legitimacy of goods and services sold on the Ubcoin marketplace. We are developing an advanced AI technology to help pre-screen seller postings for any potential infringements of reason, morality, safety and due care. Seller profile transparency and verification will be strongly encouraged and promoted.

With the addition of AI technology into Ubcoin platform this makes a complete package and assurance to the sellers and buyers and the entire community that they are in the right marketplace that can help them become a cryptoinvestors at the same time use their crypto to buy goods that they wanted to without swiping it into Fiat.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

I see in your telegram that Ubcoin is developing a system of personal recommendations base on artificial intelligence. How are you going to make that recommendation if the AI itself don't have any references? I would like to know because the idea is really interesting and can really help the project well.

We pay special attention to ensuring the legitimacy of goods and services sold on the Ubcoin marketplace. We are developing an advanced AI technology to help pre-screen seller postings for any potential infringements of reason, morality, safety and due care. Seller profile transparency and verification will be strongly encouraged and promoted.

With the addition of AI technology into Ubcoin platform this makes a complete package and assurance to the sellers and buyers and the entire community that they are in the right marketplace that can help them become a cryptoinvestors at the same time use their crypto to buy goods that they wanted to without swiping it into Fiat.
in fact, this platform will be a real breakthrough in the sphere of trade. I'm sure the project will not have much competition and they can become a strong and successful project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

in fact, this platform will be a real breakthrough in the sphere of trade. I'm sure the project will not have much competition and they can become a strong and successful project.
After every passing day, the project is becoming stronger as well as the community is also becoming stronger. Because the project is growing so rapidly. The project is continuously achieving the achievements in the form of investors.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

Ubcoin project have many updates and works have done. I have seen that the project is now developing its own AI-based system which is based on natural network to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.
Absolutely right, the project is improving because of its continuously release of its updates and progress and it was a very good news because people will see the team and devs works. The consistency of projectggrowth will be indication that the team are really doing their job according to their plans and goals.
Not only that. The admins are keep visiting the thread and shared some valuable details and informations regarding the upcoming plans of the team. They are very impressive and comitted in handling the Ubcoin community in which it results in good a communication between the members and the dev team. Hopefully, more investors will also joined here and help the project more successful.

Well I believe it's probably the community manager and the likes who are visiting and updating the thread rather than the actual developer team
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

Ubcoin project have many updates and works have done. I have seen that the project is now developing its own AI-based system which is based on natural network to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.
Absolutely right, the project is improving because of its continuously release of its updates and progress and it was a very good news because people will see the team and devs works. The consistency of projectggrowth will be indication that the team are really doing their job according to their plans and goals.
Not only that. The admins are keep visiting the thread and shared some valuable details and informations regarding the upcoming plans of the team. They are very impressive and comitted in handling the Ubcoin community in which it results in good a communication between the members and the dev team. Hopefully, more investors will also joined here and help the project more successful.

I also observed that and this will make them more trusted because they are very attentive with every concerns and issues about their platform. Investors will also be satisfied on how they present their website, we can really see that they are professionals and skilled.

Exactly, this project is having a productive team who really know what the crypto currency can do to the community. They are those individuals that are very well determine in making a more develop platform. By this structure, they will surely gain the support of the community because of their profeciency in the field of providing fullfillment to the community and to the world of cryptos.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

🔥 The min. contribution is 0.0000001 ETH now!

We are giving the opportunity to contribute to everyone. Now the min. contribution is 0.0000001 ETH (instead of 0,01 ETH) - it is approx. 0.006 of a US cent!

💎 You will get 0.00092 UBC token having contributed 0.0000001 ETH (with 13% discount already)

Time to buy tokens now! Excellent way to try and see how token sale works if you are new to this.

🌟 Ubcoin token sale current discount is 13% — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

🔥 AskMeAnything session with our CEO Felix - ask your questions!

Till June, 13 we will be collecting questions from our community about Ubcoin project - anything you want to know.

💎 And after that our CEO Felix will make a video where he will be answering the most interesting and intriguing questions!

❤️ The authors of 5 most interesting questions will get a reward of 300 UBC tokens each.

Rules:
- ask your questions in English in the https://t.me/ubcoin chat with the hashtag #AMAFelix - do it till June, 13 (14 GMT)
- wait till June, 15 for the video and the announcement of the winning questions!

💥 So, no time to hesitate - ask your questions in the https://t.me/ubcoin chat now!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:10:26 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:32:54 PM by rabotacoin

🔥 The min. contribution is 0.0000001 ETH now!

We are giving the opportunity to contribute to everyone. Now the min. contribution is 0.0000001 ETH (instead of 0,01 ETH) - it is approx. 0.006 of a US cent!

💎 You will get 0.00092 UBC token having contributed 0.0000001 ETH (with 13% discount already)

Time to buy tokens now! Excellent way to try and see how token sale works if you are new to this.

🌟 Ubcoin token sale current discount is 13% — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !

reorpior

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Ubcoin Market (UBC) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/ubcoin-market
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

Yes, it is good for community who want understand about blockchain market more and of course, can know more about UBCoin team is better.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

Yes, it is good for community who want understand about blockchain market more and of course, can know more about UBCoin team is better.
Actually the representation of UBCoin do this working is so good, he always take some problem at crypto world and make relation to UBCoin project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

I find that the UBcoin project is developing very well and follows the path that the founders have laid out and committed to the cryptocurrency community. Congratulations UBcoin, hope you soon receive the success beyond imagination
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Till June, 13 we will be collecting questions from our community about Ubcoin project - anything you want to know.

💎 And after that our CEO Felix will make a video where he will be answering the most interesting and intriguing questions!

❤️ The authors of 5 most interesting questions will get a reward of 300 UBC tokens each.

Rules:
- ask your questions in English in the https://t.me/ubcoin chat with the hashtag #AMAFelix - do it till June, 13 (14 GMT)
- wait till June, 15 for the video and the announcement of the winning questions!

💥 So, no time to hesitate - ask your questions in the https://t.me/ubcoin chat now!

This is good! The team really have concern on their community, they want to have a forum together with the community. Nice strategy, team Ubcoin.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

I support the Ubcoin project, but I'm interested in what the latest news or updates were released by the developers. And what are their plans for the near future for the development of the project?

We are moving along our development roadmap FASTER than expected. We are planning to release Crypro-Goods Exchange smart-contracts not in August, but in July. And we want to give greater value to our early investors by having Token Sale ongoing in July. About Token Sale funds raised: you can look at the progress bar on our website Smiley it is updated in real time.

Thats great ti know bud im sure everyone cant wait for the launching of thier platform. One month from now this platform will generate a huge traffic over the internet and hopefully thier tokens will immidiately spike its value

That is a good news indeed, I am sure that lots of people are excited to witness the launching of the project. Only month is needed before it will start, I know it will be a successful event.

This the results of having a stronger team which it composed of skilled and professionals. They are advanced with the schedule so it means their planned really works and also how they make advertisement of the platform.
Yes, i appreciated the efforts of strong, experienced UBCoin team. More and more features will be developing at UBCoin project and meet Roadmap is good signal for attraction investors beside  well-known brand name UBCoin.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

Rules:

This is good! The team really have concern on their community, they want to have a forum together with the community. Nice strategy, team Ubcoin.
Thats interesting i will surely join the conversation not because of the 300 ubc reward but to understand and learn more about this project and how can it be beneficial to us investors in the future.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

My understanding with the partnership of Samsung and Ubcoin is these;
Samsung will launch their new phone including Galaxy S9 with pre-installed Ubcoin apps. So, once you will buy new Samsung phone soon this has already Ubcoin marketplace by default and you can use that apps to buy any goods right away using your crypto currency. This makes an advertisement for Ubcoin as the new users will be guided by Samsung staff on how to use the phone. Something that hitting two birds with one stone. Nice partnership.

Such a good idea that has been created by the team. Well, they convinced this company so probably there will be more who will come to join and make partner with this platform.

It's so nice to heared that Samsung technology and Ubcoin are joining forces into partnership. In that way,maybe it will gives us for a brighter future if we will continue doing our best to support this platform.
Due to the partnership with Samsung technology the project really have great future ahead. And because of this partnership, many big investors are started to supporting this project. Now I strongly recommend to everyone one thing that is does investment here to earn huge amount of profit. Because the development team of this project has been consistently working very hard since from the beginning to now to make this project hugely successful. I really hope they will become hugely successful very soon.

I fully agree with you, the Ubcoin cooperation with Samsung as evidence that the potential of this project is very large, with the possibility of high success respectively, so big investors are very interested to UBcoin
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:47:21 AM

Rules:

Such a very nice activity that tge teams is doing right now. Because of this we can simply say that the project teams are doing their best communicate with the peoplwho supported yge project. Aside fron giving chance to people  to address their concerns the rewards are quite big if your question will be chosen.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

Actually the representation of UBCoin do this working is so good, he always take some problem at crypto world and make relation to UBCoin project.
Updates and special offers are very impressive. Ubcoin team did the job. Hope team can make arrangements of the issues and problems that the project may encounter in the future. Ubcoin community is increasing due to the good work of the team.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

Updates and special offers are very impressive. Ubcoin team did the job. Hope team can make arrangements of the issues and problems that the project may encounter in the future. Ubcoin community is increasing due to the good work of the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: