Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

I see in your telegram that Ubcoin is developing a system of personal recommendations base on artificial intelligence. How are you going to make that recommendation if the AI itself don't have any references? I would like to know because the idea is really interesting and can really help the project well.

We pay special attention to ensuring the legitimacy of goods and services sold on the Ubcoin marketplace. We are developing an advanced AI technology to help pre-screen seller postings for any potential infringements of reason, morality, safety and due care. Seller profile transparency and verification will be strongly encouraged and promoted.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

I see in your telegram that Ubcoin is developing a system of personal recommendations base on artificial intelligence. How are you going to make that recommendation if the AI itself don't have any references? I would like to know because the idea is really interesting and can really help the project well.

We pay special attention to ensuring the legitimacy of goods and services sold on the Ubcoin marketplace. We are developing an advanced AI technology to help pre-screen seller postings for any potential infringements of reason, morality, safety and due care. Seller profile transparency and verification will be strongly encouraged and promoted.

💎 Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

🌟 We are also creating a system of personal recommendations based on artificial intelligence that effectively creates an environment where users spend more time on the service and make more purchases.

For this reason we have an experienced Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer in our team - Kirill Kosolapov.

🎉 Here is our Github update on the AI matter - the code of the machine learning classifier: https://github.com/ubcoin/machine_learning_classifier

The links to our articles about the developments of the AI-systems:
Article 1: https://themerkle.com/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence/
Article 2: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/personal-recommendations-based-on-the-artificial-intelligence-utilized-by-the-ubcoin-743cce912fd9
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

I support the Ubcoin project, but I'm interested in what the latest news or updates were released by the developers. And what are their plans for the near future for the development of the project?

We are moving along our development roadmap FASTER than expected. We are planning to release Crypro-Goods Exchange smart-contracts not in August, but in July. And we want to give greater value to our early investors by having Token Sale ongoing in July. About Token Sale funds raised: you can look at the progress bar on our website Smiley it is updated in real time.

Thats great ti know bud im sure everyone cant wait for the launching of thier platform. One month from now this platform will generate a huge traffic over the internet and hopefully thier tokens will immidiately spike its value

Absolutely it is a very good news for investors because they can now feel that their investment is in good hands. With the teams effort and hardwork it bring success to this project. I feel that i want to contribute more. Smiley

That is a good news indeed, I am sure that lots of people are excited to witness the launching of the project. Only month is needed before it will start, I know it will be a successful event.
Same here I am one of the avid supporter of thid project and I followed this project for almost few weeks now and I am really surprised how the project grow and mske its supporters and  investorsproud of its aachievements and gosls accomplishments.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

💎 Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

🌟 We are also creating a system of personal recommendations based on artificial intelligence that effectively creates an environment where users spend more time on the service and make more purchases.

For this reason we have an experienced Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer in our team - Kirill Kosolapov.

🎉 Here is our Github update on the AI matter - the code of the machine learning classifier: https://github.com/ubcoin/machine_learning_classifier

The links to our articles about the developments of the AI-systems:
Article 1: https://themerkle.com/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence/
Article 2: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/personal-recommendations-based-on-the-artificial-intelligence-utilized-by-the-ubcoin-743cce912fd9

Woah! Their current update really looks amazing, many investors have captivated on UBCoin adapting Artificial Intelligence.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

I support the Ubcoin project, but I'm interested in what the latest news or updates were released by the developers. And what are their plans for the near future for the development of the project?

We are moving along our development roadmap FASTER than expected. We are planning to release Crypro-Goods Exchange smart-contracts not in August, but in July. And we want to give greater value to our early investors by having Token Sale ongoing in July. About Token Sale funds raised: you can look at the progress bar on our website Smiley it is updated in real time.

Thats great ti know bud im sure everyone cant wait for the launching of thier platform. One month from now this platform will generate a huge traffic over the internet and hopefully thier tokens will immidiately spike its value

That is a good news indeed, I am sure that lots of people are excited to witness the launching of the project. Only month is needed before it will start, I know it will be a successful event.

This the results of having a stronger team which it composed of skilled and professionals. They are advanced with the schedule so it means their planned really works and also how they make advertisement of the platform.
Not only they this king of strong team, but also, they have the right community that supports the project even more as days passed by, which can clearly result to a successful outcome of the project. Well, it's really a great news that the development of roadmap is now faster.
The team has already anticipated success since the beggining. So they already have a clear view on where they will be heading and because of that they are doing a remarkable job to develop this project to the next level.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

I'm looking forward to launching the platform. After all, the team has developed it so long and persistently that they deserve to achieve the goal. And we just need to support and observe how the idea of the team develops strictly on the road map.
Platform launching will be a great idea for the satisfactions of its supporters and investors. The project has large members of its community as of now. So it clearly means that the projects is already gain the respect and trust of supporters and prospects investors. I hope the good start will continue and end up prosperous and achieved project.
I think that achievement will continue, because many investors and users are pretty much satisfied, I believe development continues in favor of the supporters.
All these investors were happy because Ubcoin always found their needs and make them satisfied with the news and updates, keep it up!
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

💎 #Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.

🎉 Here is our Github update on the AI matter - the code of the machine learning classifier:
https://github.com/ubcoin/machine_learning_classifier
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

Someone will ask:
What if Ebay, Amazon or Alibaba start accepting crypto, will #Ubcoin suffer?

Our answer is "No, it won’t". Backed by strong partnerships with tech giants such as Samsung and FLY, we have a fertile ground to capture and lead the market niche.
ITO is LIVE!

Serious mood! I'm very surprised that such a project is such an experienced and seriously-minded development team! I really hope that you will not have problems with other companies that can compete with you in promoting the project. Good luck to you team!
Dude, this is the best Ubcoin statement I have ever seen because these companies are nearly impossible to accept cryptocurrency.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

This the results of having a stronger team which it composed of skilled and professionals. They are advanced with the schedule so it means their planned really works and also how they make advertisement of the platform.
Not only they this king of strong team, but also, they have the right community that supports the project even more as days passed by, which can clearly result to a successful outcome of the project. Well, it's really a great news that the development of roadmap is now faster.
The team has already anticipated success since the beggining. So they already have a clear view on where they will be heading and because of that they are doing a remarkable job to develop this project to the next level.
Ubcoin project gives every member a great service which is a nice way to make the platform more successful. With the effort of everyone and the improvement of platform will help the project to be successful.

The number of investors tells us how good the project is.  Ubcoin  succeed because of the number of supporters they have which is one of the reasons why they reach it. It gives also profit to those who do good work and service in this area. Hope the team will think for more ways or ideas to make it improve in order to achieve more success.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

Ubcoin project gives every member a great service which is a nice way to make the platform more successful. With the effort of everyone and the improvement of platform will help the project to be successful.

The number of investors tells us how good the project is.  Ubcoin  succeed because of the number of supporters they have which is one of the reasons why they reach it. It gives also profit to those who do good work and service in this area. Hope the team will think for more ways or ideas to make it improve in order to achieve more success.
Yes, and also their investors was from the worldwide, according to their telegram group. This is the best chance to gather more audience to Ubcoin!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

💎 #Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.

🎉 Here is our Github update on the AI matter - the code of the machine learning classifier:

An interesting update of the project. I will certainly read the entire article to understand exactly what changes you have added to the project. If I understand correctly, you just decided to add artificial intelligence to the platform, but this makes it unique, thanks to which you can attract new users and investors.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

💳 Visa had a system failure which left customers across Europe unable to make purchases: http://bbc.in/2Lj1UHV 

Centralization is so poor, you know.. Our blockchain-based platform will allow users to buy goods and services directly for crypto! Join: https://ubcoin.io  🚀

That news is really made my day. Another reason to be a happy person and staying all in crypto. Grin Grin
I believe that launching Ubcoin platform will make a real breakthrough in the sphere of trade. In fact, the modern Visa system is not ideal, and the blockchain can become a strong competitor for it.
Thank you guys for supporting this project. I'm sure you guys are very happy to keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO!
That's the problem with centralization, if it is down then you can't transact business with them and it customers are in the mercy of those ones controlling the centralized platform. With Ubcoin market customers will be happy to transact business 24/7 without any breakdown of the platform.
vickycoin05

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

Someone will ask:
What if Ebay, Amazon or Alibaba start accepting crypto, will #Ubcoin suffer?

Our answer is "No, it won’t". Backed by strong partnerships with tech giants such as Samsung and FLY, we have a fertile ground to capture and lead the market niche.
ITO is LIVE!

Serious mood! I'm very surprised that such a project is such an experienced and seriously-minded development team! I really hope that you will not have problems with other companies that can compete with you in promoting the project. Good luck to you team!
Dude, this is the best Ubcoin statement I have ever seen because these companies are nearly impossible to accept cryptocurrency.
It was nice to know that the team and the project itself is prepared to all the posible threats of competitors in and out of the market. There is nothing to worry about the circumstances may come. Know that the team and developers are ready all the time and that was a relief.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

It's it realy wonderful day indeed. Reading this updates is such a great feeling. Every updates makes all the supporters and investors feel realax and satisfied. Hope updates and project progress will continue. I know in due time the project will increase its it's investors so with the funds they need because of every updats that the team and developers release.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

I'm looking forward to launching the platform. After all, the team has developed it so long and persistently that they deserve to achieve the goal. And we just need to support and observe how the idea of the team develops strictly on the road map.
Platform launching will be a great idea for the satisfactions of its supporters and investors. The project has large members of its community as of now. So it clearly means that the projects is already gain the respect and trust of supporters and prospects investors. I hope the good start will continue and end up prosperous and achieved project.
I think that achievement will continue, because many investors and users are pretty much satisfied, I believe development continues in favor of the supporters.
Each day the project community is increasing due to the good  and positive updates and feedbacks. Every information release was a great opportunity to show how the team  and developers take good care the project reputation and to send  people how much they  care and dedicated to the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

Yes, absolutely the team is providing great service to the users. As well they always stay active and gives answers to queries. This thing make the platform more unique as compared to other platform.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

💳 Visa had a system failure which left customers across Europe unable to make purchases: http://bbc.in/2Lj1UHV 

Centralization is so poor, you know.. Our blockchain-based platform will allow users to buy goods and services directly for crypto! Join: https://ubcoin.io  🚀

That news is really made my day. Another reason to be a happy person and staying all in crypto. Grin Grin
I believe that launching Ubcoin platform will make a real breakthrough in the sphere of trade. In fact, the modern Visa system is not ideal, and the blockchain can become a strong competitor for it.
Thank you guys for supporting this project. I'm sure you guys are very happy to keep supporting the project until the end of the ICO!
That's the problem with centralization, if it is down then you can't transact business with them and it customers are in the mercy of those ones controlling the centralized platform. With Ubcoin market customers will be happy to transact business 24/7 without any breakdown of the platform.
It is really convenient for those who are interested in their business and want to deal with it seriously
The issue of visa card that it did not work becausr of system failure because of the reason  of centralized,and did not satisfy the customers, the use of cryprocurrency in the purchases and transactions might be one of the solutions of problems visa have encountered because cryptocurrency is decentralized and one this cryptos develop is the Ubcoin which is one solutions to buy and sell business in which Ubcoin token was develop for that platform.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Ubcoin project have many updates and works have done. I have seen that the project is now developing its own AI-based system which is based on natural network to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.
Absolutely right, the project is improving because of its continuously release of its updates and progress and it was a very good news because people will see the team and devs works. The consistency of projectggrowth will be indication that the team are really doing their job according to their plans and goals.
Not only that. The admins are keep visiting the thread and shared some valuable details and informations regarding the upcoming plans of the team. They are very impressive and comitted in handling the Ubcoin community in which it results in good a communication between the members and the dev team. Hopefully, more investors will also joined here and help the project more successful.
Junralz

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

The team really deserves to be supported it is because they keep making progress of the platform which supporters will be happy with their achievement. Also, investors will probably take time to read the information which you lately shared.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

Ubcoin project have many updates and works have done. I have seen that the project is now developing its own AI-based system which is based on natural network to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.
Absolutely right, the project is improving because of its continuously release of its updates and progress and it was a very good news because people will see the team and devs works. The consistency of projectggrowth will be indication that the team are really doing their job according to their plans and goals.
Not only that. The admins are keep visiting the thread and shared some valuable details and informations regarding the upcoming plans of the team. They are very impressive and comitted in handling the Ubcoin community in which it results in good a communication between the members and the dev team. Hopefully, more investors will also joined here and help the project more successful.

I also observed that and this will make them more trusted because they are very attentive with every concerns and issues about their platform. Investors will also be satisfied on how they present their website, we can really see that they are professionals and skilled.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: