Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Jump_Lanme

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

The plan is very good and if you actually thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

UBcoin platform is  the most speculating of all Bitcoin enthusiast before which function is to purchase or exchange of any goods you want, but with this project purpose , it seems dream come true , and it's pretty sure that this project will be supported not only by crypto community but also people in europe as pilot for this project, so let us wait for further development.
Is Europe the pilot of this Ubcoin project? Here in Asia, the people here are also crypto enthusiast and if this project takes off already i think people from Asia are willing to use this Ubcoin market place platform.

As l understand the white paper , it is in eastern europe but maybe I am wrong so let's wait from the team UBcoin to answer, since they are in the position to answer on this . I'm also from asia and willing to use this coin . Hoping that this project will push through besides of the intrigue.
I hope so. There will be a lot of supporters from the Asia and I can expect some of the huuge price change from the Ubcoin token!
It's written in their white paper page 49, you can see the roadmaps of Ubcoin
   4Q 2018 - marketplace launched in Southeast Asia
   2Q 2019 - launched in Middle East and South Korea
   3Q 2019 - launched in South Asia
With their roadmaps It's clear that Asia is one of their priority as they know that crypto market is getting popular in this region.
I'm hoping that Ubcoin Marketplace will be available globally in the future.

I appreciate your effort bud for giving such information that would answer the question that has been always asked by many supporters from this project. Through this facts, maybe it's enough for them to understand where this project started and how this project runs right now in the crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
MorganMark

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Please send me your suggestion in PM
 Good luck fellows!
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Hey there! I'm glad to see a project that vows to improve e-commerce, for all intends and purposes. I have one question though – is there a possibility of you setting up a web version? I don't like smartphone apps Sad

I definitely agree with you. I would be thinking if it better to make a dual app so that you can use it on your smartphone and your laptops or PC.
Indeed. If they have launched these two versions of the platform, it was a very great news! Also, it is a great idea to make both Android and iOS version of the platform and we can see so many users are installing it as soon as the platform has been launched!
The updates of the project versions will be a good idea advantages will be beneficial both parties. If this will be implemented the project will reach success. Number of users will also increase because the good updates of the project.

The constant updates about the project is one of the key to gain more support from the community because from time to time they will be having a transparency in the  actions that the team are going to establish with their platform.
HermeloWayo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

I expect this project increase well and excellent.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

UBcoin platform is  the most speculating of all Bitcoin enthusiast before which function is to purchase or exchange of any goods you want, but with this project purpose , it seems dream come true , and it's pretty sure that this project will be supported not only by crypto community but also people in europe as pilot for this project, so let us wait for further development.
Is Europe the pilot of this Ubcoin project? Here in Asia, the people here are also crypto enthusiast and if this project takes off already i think people from Asia are willing to use this Ubcoin market place platform.

As l understand the white paper , it is in eastern europe but maybe I am wrong so let's wait from the team UBcoin to answer, since they are in the position to answer on this . I'm also from asia and willing to use this coin . Hoping that this project will push through besides of the intrigue.
I hope so. There will be a lot of supporters from the Asia and I can expect some of the huuge price change from the Ubcoin token!
It's written in their white paper page 49, you can see the roadmaps of Ubcoin
   4Q 2018 - marketplace launched in Southeast Asia
   2Q 2019 - launched in Middle East and South Korea
   3Q 2019 - launched in South Asia
With their roadmaps It's clear that Asia is one of their priority as they know that crypto market is getting popular in this region.
I'm hoping that Ubcoin Marketplace will be available globally in the future.
Thank you so much for this information mate. This will help to clear up the minds of supporters here in Ann thread. This will very helpful to the project having a active supporters that willing to help them to assist the investors and co supporters.  Again thank  you so much for this.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:10:28 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 04:38:37 PM by dolcevita99

I rely that the idea will perform all that has been planned.
The project platform and plans was very straightforward to success. The people who created this project shaped iy to be more established and strong. I believe that this will be a success because of strong community thay wil help the project reach success.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Ubcoin has a large number of users and investors community. With the help of this community, the project is continuously growing.  And this community consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success.  
Absolutely right. Team is promoting the project as best I can and I really liked the telegram group. There the administrator is very active and answers all my questions that interest me, I'm glad that I can rely on such a responsive administrator. If you have questions about the project, you can directly ask them to the administrator.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

The project platform and plans was very straightforward to success. The people who created this project shaped iy to be more established and strong. I believe that this will be a success because of strong community thay wil help the project reach success.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Ubcoin has a large number of users and investors community. With the help of this community, the project is continuously growing.  And this community consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. 
Absolutely right. Krmanda is promoting the project as best I can and I really liked the telegram group. There the administrator is very active and answers all my questions that interest me, I'm glad that I can rely on such a responsive administrator. If you have questions about the project, you can directly ask them to the administrator.

If it's a very active thing but I do not see with their bounty campaign because there is no new update there.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Ubcoin has a large number of users and investors community. With the help of this community, the project is continuously growing.  And this community consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. 
Absolutely right. Krmanda is promoting the project as best I can and I really liked the telegram group. There the administrator is very active and answers all my questions that interest me, I'm glad that I can rely on such a responsive administrator. If you have questions about the project, you can directly ask them to the administrator.

If it's a very active thing but I do not see with their bounty campaign because there is no new update there.
I recently was in the Telegram group of this project and I can say that this guy is right, there is a very active community. The admin will be able to tell you about the campaign bounty.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

Hey there! I'm glad to see a project that vows to improve e-commerce, for all intends and purposes. I have one question though – is there a possibility of you setting up a web version? I don't like smartphone apps Sad

I definitely agree with you. I would be thinking if it better to make a dual app so that you can use it on your smartphone and your laptops or PC.
Indeed. If they have launched these two versions of the platform, it was a very great news! Also, it is a great idea to make both Android and iOS version of the platform and we can see so many users are installing it as soon as the platform has been launched!
The updates of the project versions will be a good idea advantages will be beneficial both parties. If this will be implemented the project will reach success. Number of users will also increase because the good updates of the project.

I expect a lot of this update from UBcoin, an update as evidence of what they have committed to do, which will also increase investor confidence for them to release decision
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

I expect a lot of this update from UBcoin, an update as evidence of what they have committed to do, which will also increase investor confidence for them to release decision

Precisely mate, updates are the best way to make sure that investors attentions will be at the project. The project must create a gigantic shoulder that secures investors trust. Its better that investors has confidence to give their support into the project knowing that they are secure in any ways.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

All right you say. I have the same opinion about the project. Now I can say that the project team has a chance to make the project even more resistant to such accusations.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

Expectations is normal, but don't expect too much in order not to be disappointed. This is all about the member of the team how they do their job to achieve ones expectations, as what i've seen they are doing their best to make every step that they planned will be successful. That is why I am confident that they can make it on top and achieve their goals.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

Please send me your suggestion in PM
 Good luck fellows!

What do you mean with this Morgan? You are no member of the team, so why would you ask this?
Betay

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

🇹🇭 The SEC of Thailand will allow seven cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash: http://bit.ly/2kXEVHl 

❗ Reminder:
You can use above-noted crypto to contribute in #Ubcoin ITO! Stage 4 ends in 10 days!...
Betay

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

💥💥💥A limited random BONUS 500 UBC
till June 12 (13.00 GMT)💥💥💥

Make contribution of any amount till June 12 (13.00 GMT) and get a chance for a BONUS of 500 UBC.😎

10 randomly-chosen wallets that were used to buy UBC tokens each from June 8 (12.00) GMT till June 12 (13.00 GMT) will receive BONUS 500 UBC.

How to participate: 🤔
 — go to ubcoin.io, press the button GET TOKENS and buy UBC tokens for any amount using an ERC-20 compatible wallet. Do it from June 8 (12.00) GMT till June 12 (13.00 GMT)
 — wait till June, 12 (14.00 GMT) for the announcement of the winners.

Each wallet can participate in this BONUS only once.

This stage discount 13% remains in force for all BONUS participants.

💥Don’t miss the chance — contribute now on ubcoin.io! 💥
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

I recently was in the Telegram group of this project and I can say that this guy is right, there is a very active community. The admin will be able to tell you about the campaign bounty.

Yeh, they should because that is their job to cater the needs and also the questions of their subordinates for the better improvement and success of the campaign and also for the investors to keep going with them. To participate in the group is actively called as a member that is your task.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

Precisely mate, updates are the best way to make sure that investors attentions will be at the project. The project must create a gigantic shoulder that secures investors trust. Its better that investors has confidence to give their support into the project knowing that they are secure in any ways.

That is true, that updates is an asset that investors will look it out if the group and the admin are bind together through communication and it is for good reason to discuss the status and updates of the project for the better improvement and reach the goals without hesitation.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

Expectations is normal, but don't expect too much in order not to be disappointed. This is all about the member of the team how they do their job to achieve ones expectations, as what i've seen they are doing their best to make every step that they planned will be successful. That is why I am confident that they can make it on top and achieve their goals.

Just moderate the feelings so that you won't feel too much disappointed and too much happy and then sad afterwards. Expectations are always their but it is up to you how are to going to handle it. For sure the team do their best so that they will be on top.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

If it is true, hopefully they complete the latest updates about the work that has been done.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: