Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

So last week, UBCoin's CEO and Marketing Manager went to china to attend World Blockchain Conference . In the article stated that "During 2 days more than a thousand people visited Ubcoin booth — taking pictures, asking questions about Ubcoin, joining WeChat groups and taking part in the Ubcoin token sale." Sounds a great news for the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

With the addition of Kirill Kosolapov,  Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer, UBCoin will surely have an AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:41:48 AM

💳 Fintech giant Mastercard was awarded several new blockchain patents this week: http://bit.ly/2tGKwXn

By the way, Mastercard has already joined the list of #Ubcoin partners to help us become a game-changer for the e-trade industry.   
ITO is LIVE!
https://ubcoin.io  💎

So it means that Ubcoin has the greater chance to be accepted by this MasterCard? Well anyway, the team just did the right thing to do and because of this, the team definitely were very busy dealing this new soon to be their partner.

Yes. The team really did their best to have a good partners of their project. And I guess, by having Mastercard on their side will difinitely gives more advatanges from the other competitors. Hopefully, this partnerships will results into a better chance to succeed and will bring more opportunities from the team.

Has the partnership with MasterCard officially been confirmed by MasterCard itself?
This is surely a big game changer for ubcoin projrct. Mastercard is known worldwide and it can bring a lot of investors as well to ubcoin project. Is credit payment also accepted in thier ico sale?

I would rather like to know from the team itself, or even better from MasterCard itself that this partnership is real.
If you wanna really know the truth behind this post mate, you can always ask in there telegram group and i am sure that the admin there is more than willing to tell you everything. Partnership with MasterCard makes this project more appealing to investors.

Thats a good suggestion bud, through their telegram you can freely ask all the information that you want to know or clarification about how this project runs in the crypto community. You can also read their WP for additional details regarding their platform, there are alot of resources that you can use to be fully understand about the credibility of this Ubcoin.

This is something you should know that the many benefits that can be obtained from a project that will be useful in the future.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

💳 Fintech giant Mastercard was awarded several new blockchain patents this week: http://bit.ly/2tGKwXn

By the way, Mastercard has already joined the list of #Ubcoin partners to help us become a game-changer for the e-trade industry.   
ITO is LIVE!

So it means that Ubcoin has the greater chance to be accepted by this MasterCard? Well anyway, the team just did the right thing to do and because of this, the team definitely were very busy dealing this new soon to be their partner.

Yes. The team really did their best to have a good partners of their project. And I guess, by having Mastercard on their side will difinitely gives more advatanges from the other competitors. Hopefully, this partnerships will results into a better chance to succeed and will bring more opportunities from the team.

Has the partnership with MasterCard officially been confirmed by MasterCard itself?
This is surely a big game changer for ubcoin projrct. Mastercard is known worldwide and it can bring a lot of investors as well to ubcoin project. Is credit payment also accepted in thier ico sale?

I would rather like to know from the team itself, or even better from MasterCard itself that this partnership is real.
If you wanna really know the truth behind this post mate, you can always ask in there telegram group and i am sure that the admin there is more than willing to tell you everything. Partnership with MasterCard makes this project more appealing to investors.

Thats a good suggestion bud, through their telegram you can freely ask all the information that you want to know or clarification about how this project runs in the crypto community. You can also read their WP for additional details regarding their platform, there are alot of resources that you can use to be fully understand about the credibility of this Ubcoin.

This is something you should know that the many benefits that can be obtained from a project that will be useful in the future.
Thus mutual partnership between mastercard and ubcoin project will be beneficial to involved individual in the coming years so this is realy a good move by the admin.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

ITO is LIVE!

Thus mutual partnership between mastercard and ubcoin project will be beneficial to involved individual in the coming years so this is realy a good move by the admin.
I will also looking forward for this matter to settle up. Well, this will be a great action conducted by the team Ubcoin for the better of this project. I hope the team will create this opportunity into a greater and better output so people will keep its great trust and support when sees the team is also doing the best they could.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.
Update is necessary for this kind of project because an update can bring more success to come to the project, definitely.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

ITO is LIVE!

I will also looking forward for this matter to settle up. Well, this will be a great action conducted by the team Ubcoin for the better of this project. I hope the team will create this opportunity into a greater and better output so people will keep its great trust and support when sees the team is also doing the best they could.
Yeah, I do so. I will be looking forward to the project for the update and the news come from the project, I hope they will entrust the users from the outside.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

The project updates, information release are actively posted in the telegram channel.  The team members are actively working and trying their best to catch the interest of many and make more investor to invest the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Update is necessary for this kind of project because an update can bring more success to come to the project, definitely.
It's true that this project needs alot of updates, but so far the project was very impressive with their updates a strategies. The team is focusing on progress since they have been updating the project always.
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

The project is still in the ICO stage and the team is currently busy with their tasks in promoting this project to collect enough funds for the platform development and this will takes enough time before it will available for the users. Be patient as the team has been doing their best for the success of this project. Listing of the exchanges will be available after the ICO.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

It's true that this project needs alot of updates, but so far the project was very impressive with their updates a strategies. The team is focusing on progress since they have been updating the project always.

Yes, the team are frequently shared the recent updates about the Ubcoin project and it helps alot to the team to be more consistent with their platform. Their countless efforts will surely gain access to the community and to the investors who could help them to uplift their platform.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

ITO is LIVE!

Yeah, I do so. I will be looking forward to the project for the update and the news come from the project, I hope they will entrust the users from the outside.

That is another leap of Ubcoin ICO project that it has partnership with mastercard , and we know mastercard is well know around the world for its great use in the business establish, partnership of Ubcoin token to mastercard is also a good oppurtunity between the two partners in the digital world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

ITO is LIVE!

With the occurrence of this will make a huge profit for everyone who has participated in this great project. Everyone will be able to make a profit.

Jedie22

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

ITO is LIVE!
https://ubcoin.io  💎

With the occurrence of this will make a huge profit for everyone who has participated in this great project. Everyone will be able to make a profit.
The project is doing very well and its not impossible to reach and achieve all their goals. The success of this will bring joy and good profits to all who give their time and efforts. To the people who trusted the project and give their 100% trust and patience. I know everything will be paid off in God's perfect time.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

If we try to visit their telegram chat, we can see that the team are always giving new updates and progress of the Ubcoin project. In fact, more people there are very actively cooperating with the admins because they know that the project have potential to succeed.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

The project is still in the ICO stage and the team is currently busy with their tasks in promoting this project to collect enough funds for the platform development and this will takes enough time before it will available for the users. Be patient as the team has been doing their best for the success of this project. Listing of the exchanges will be available after the ICO.

Yes that  is true , ICO stage is going on since this was extended until August 27 and another set of discount for token sale on this date , and there is big difference of the price for august 27 with this current price because ETH price is not stable , so I think it's better to buy Ubcon token for now  to have more profit .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Levyathan

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

Yes that  is true , ICO stage is going on since this was extended until August 27 and another set of discount for token sale on this date , and there is big difference of the price for august 27 with this current price because ETH price is not stable , so I think it's better to buy Ubcon token for now  to have more profit .
It is not actually extended, they need more funds for that, you know that this is a kind of unique project and that's why they need more time.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

I can not say for sure, but in my opinion there have been no news from developers lately. Maybe a little later we will find out what they are working on.
Yes you are right, there has been no news for a long time. And there were some guesses about exactly what happens to the project and how it develops. And this can badly affect the reputation of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: