Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
Sexton

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

You are in the right track my friend! Investments are risks. Anyone who invests are risking their hard earned money. Then there goes the famous saying to invest what you can afford to lose. Now if you are risking all your fortune, savings and selling your house or car, or to sort it out everything in bitcoin, then you are already gambling. That is not the way to go. You still need a steady source of income. Nothing stays forever so make the most out of bitcoin. We will never know when will it end.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

Instead of start the own business,you can inverse in bitcoin.If you like to start a business,you should have huge knowledge about that business.If you start a business without knowledge means,it will really make you feel for that.You may loss the entire investing money in that business.
Certainly! Having a business is risky. Trading bitcoin is also risky. I think all of the things related to money is risky. You just need to become more brave, motivated and knowledgeable to the work that you like to focus on.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
Yes, we must know that bitcoin value is not stable and so very risky in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good investment but I only invest a small amount cause the value is unpredictable it's better to use your money in business for your regular income. We cannot depend our future in bitcoin, we need some source of income.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:12:40 PM

bitcoin is good for investment but I will not spend my money in keipto world because it is very high risk as you convey but sampqi with today I am still interested in investment in the world of crypto.

As it is life where we run is not as straight as we want, so also invest must dare to bear the risk because there we will find success in investing and also samapun will be seen.
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

I have a rule to not relly my future on nothing, because if bitcoin will collapse then where will I be? If I would put my trust in it?

goymas

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

Yo , It really depends on crypto .but not totally , we gotta think a lot about it .well , bitcoin is a great investment but we don't know what will happen in the future .we can't exactly predict what can happen. you just have to hope for the best .
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

i think its good for now to depend my future in bitcoin because i can earn using it . you can make money because of bitcoin . but maybe someday bitcoin will collapse
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

Yes Bitcoin depends entirely on your future. Our future is not dependent on Bitcoin because bitcoin price, We are not sure yet, what will be the price of the future. We have invested money and can lose it anytime, because there is risk to any investment. But the expectation of all of us will be high in the future.
Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

Not everything can depend on bitcoin. Because there are things that need to be thought of as well as to improve our life. We can invest in bitcoin but not all we have is need to invest in just turnaround. Need to use a good mind for our development.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Yes lm deoending my future in bitcoin,because l know its the only way to meet all my dreams come true.l will wait until it gonna happen.I will not stop hoping on bitcoin if others become rich of bitcoin me also have a chance to be rich.l have to be positive so that my dreams will come true to bitcoin.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

If you have no other sources of your income, bitcoin could help you fulfill your dreams for the future. Depending your futute to bitcoin can certainly give you more challenges because sometimes price is more volatile compare from fiat currency investments so you really have to be more patience

Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

What do you think guys?
Yes, we do not know what will happen in the future. Similarly, the Bitcoin price is difficult to predict. I suggest, do not invest all your wealth on bitcoin. You can invest it in other coins, gold, land, and more.
CrazeCoinz

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

What do you think guys?
Yeah we should not depend our future in a high risk investment like crypto. My plan is to have my own business once I have enough funds from my profits here in cryptocurrency as we should not limit our opportunity to be a successful someday.
bling-bling

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

What do you think guys?
Investing everything we have into Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies may be practical, but it definitely ain't smart! The crypto market is so unpredictable that our money has no security at all! So it is always wiser to engage in crypto while having a regular job. This for me is still the best thing for starters. Or like you've said, having our own business while doing crypto is also good. I am really against the idea of having Bitcoin or the crypto market as a whole being the only source of income. Security of income is very important! And in crypto, there is no security.

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

Yeah really true that bitcoin is good as an investment but if you look the future on it then it might be risky to depend all yout money to it. Exactly cryprocurrency is risky yet the profit that it offers also really enormous that you could get tge ROI in just a few months. This is nice but we have to agree that we should not depend all our resources on bitcoin because it is uncertain that it could fail and you will get nothing out of it in the near future.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

ill depend my future on my current job, i'm not depending to much on bitcoin to make my future better. bitcoin is my other option to earn some profit, paying bills and other needed in daily life. Investing bitcoin was good, but we don't know what will be the result on the market price on the future.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:54:59 AM

I guess you are right. But remember even business has risks at it’s own and you will never know whether it will success or not. You can’t depend your future in something, but you can work it all out, same in bitcoin you can’t rely on it but you can deal with it and someday it will give you profit enough for your future.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:09:07 AM

What do you think guys?
Well, i agree with that. We all know that investing in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is too risky because of its being volatile that is why we cannot just depend our future on it. We can make an investment in bitcoin but make sure not to invest all your savings with it. Think of other business other than investing in bitcoin, save some in the bank while waiting for you ROI in your bitcoin investment and do your best to make your business grow and manage it well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

What do you think guys?
I agree bitcoin may good only for other source of income but putting all your investment here and rely your future is very risky not only to your self but for your entire family. better to have stable business with steady income

teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:28 AM

Do not depend only on bitcoin investment, it is very volatile. You should have other sources of income which are stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: