Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
I agree. Investing in bitcoin is good also but do not depend only on investing your money in bitcoin. Do a second option on how to grow your money. Plan to have another business too.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:55:11 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment we started in bitcoin. We are so thankful that bitcoin give us an idea to investment. Right now we are trying some crypto coins because we saw some coins that has a potential to grow in the future like bitcoin.
veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
I agree with you guise, maybe if you have spare money for investment then go but if it is only a little try to think of it before having an investment because risk is always there and of course we don't want to lose our money.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:13:18 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment we started in bitcoin. We are so thankful that bitcoin give us an idea to investment. Right now we are trying some crypto coins because we saw some coins that has a potential to grow in the future like bitcoin.

there are many excellent types of Altcoin invested in the long term at the moment. you should try it.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment.Many people are interested in investing but the price of bitcoin properties varies high and low.So that future security is maintained.

As of now, I don’t actually think that depending our future in Bitcoin is a good idea. Bitcoin is volatile, it may crash or pump up, it is very unstable for us to depend our future. We need a source of income that is stable enough to secure our future. But don’t get me wrong, investing in Bitcoin for a better future is indeed a good idea.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

No, it is too risky. This is only an investment without great expectations.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:26:48 AM

The fact is that any business that generates good income will have certain degrees of risk, for example, competition, legislation, sanctions, etc., the volatility of bitcoin makes it risky only for people who do not understand how to make money on it. If you are tightly engaged in bitcoin trade and will not be distracted by another business, then you can certainly earn both on growth and on falling prices.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

There are two distinct ideologies in the community and now they have their separate projects.BTC has the best engineers and minds supporting it.There is a lot of noise and hysteria in this space which is hugely distracting.I'm very happy that maybe now Core can get on with their vision.On-Chain cash is a untenable.BCH crowd want to go back to 'the good ol days' of only 3 years ago like the exact same issues wont happen all over again.What about microtransactions? Never gonna be feasible on-chain.The whole roadmap is so short sighted. On-Chain cash is just not feasible.Incredibly gifted engineers like Andreas Antonopoulos are explaining this yet BCH supporters prefer the opinions of hot headed entrepreneurs who just want to make money.
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

I agree with you, it's just that if you want to invest your money on bitcoin, you at least understand how to manage your money properly and correctly. That is the first step we should think about it.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

What do you think guys?
you are right but they love bitcoin and other cryptocurrency we cant predict the decission of the people who invested lot of money in bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
i also want to invest in bitcoin because it is profitable but risky for me i highly recommend and trust all coin i have.
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

Bitcoin first appeared in 2009, and it's already challenging everything we've come to accept about money, financial institutions, and even government. The digital currency can be nearly anonymous. And it can be traded internationally—without the fees, government regulation, and bank oversight of paper money.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

What do you think guys?
I personally believe and believe in bitcoin and all its investments but I do not fully invest my finances because we also know the risk of bitcoin is also very large
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Yes investment in Cryptocurrency is very risky in the early stages especially beginners.Buying coins at a bad time. This could be the reason to lose some of your investment. But once you start trading on the stock market, you will soon get your money back. Then you will start earning.It will really make you feel satisfied in the exchange.
CryptAssist

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

Agreed but it doesn't hurt to have a leg in the game so you don't miss out on those big gains.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

I took the same mindset too. We all know that we're unsure in terms of virtual money about future matters as it is unpredictable.It is really a good innovation of investment but its much better if we do the concrete investment too for our living.

Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is good for our future, bitcoin value is volitle, value is not stable it will be changeable. Don;t invest all money in crypto currency, It is really dangerous. My opinion is bitcoin definitely change the future every person It will save our next generation.
spikerrr

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

Too high risk to depend the future to bit coin.
It is not the right decision to do. Sometimes crypto price fall down to the pit sometimes t goes up to the moon. I think it is not advisable, wasn't sure of what will happen.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

The BTC investment went into the mainstream. Not only will it go to the Chicago board soon, but it may also be on the Moscow stock exchange and the nasdaq stock exchange next year.

Block chain technology and BTC will be successful.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

What do you think guys?
Yes, I think you are absolutely correct on your statement.  It is always not good for anyone to dependency their whole life to just one form of investment. My teacher once told me that one of the ways for anyone to be successful or just for your future to be secured is to have at least 10 form of investments so that when one failed, you have a backup source.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

I agree with putting up a business. Bitcoin is really great but its volatile nature is really not future-proof. While Bitcoin is doing great, I'm still gonna do Bitcoin to earn as much as I can, for my future I can use what I earned through Bitcoin to put up a business in my interest and skill so that I can have a future which can also help me earn money and which I can pass to family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: