Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2040 times)
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

In life, love or business I think you should not bet all on one thing and invest in virtual currency is a typical example, if all the money invested in crypto is really stupid
Although bitcoin creates a lot of opportunities for us, no one can say for sure, keep in mind if the cryo market is steep or volatile you do not have to regret

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

Every investment has its risk.and in bitcoin even its popular and many people earn and gain ptofit we must not depend our future.noone knows when the bitcoin will stop.so we must have work or other business so that if we fail in bitcoin we still have other sourse of income that we can start again.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

Of course Bitcoin Future Depended online currency. but one thing who know the better, what is Bitcoin ? they depend Bitcoin in Future. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, Bitcoins can be used to buy merchandise anonymously. In addition, international payments are easy and cheap because bitcoins are not tied to any country or subject to regulation. Small businesses may like them because there are no credit card fees. Some people just buy bitcoins as an investment, hoping that they’ll go up in value.
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are risky and unstable but you could still trust them because these cryptocurrencies are still young and they have great potentials than we already know. But full investment on these cryptocurrencies could be dangerous, very risky, and reckless. Because we should not put all our money on one thing only. We should save for ourselves because if we invest everything in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and we lost everything we had, we cannot fully depend on cryptocurrencies and we have no one to run into. So be smart guys and gals!

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

Investing in bitcoin is good, but it does not mean that you have to invest all your savings / money, just make it a source of other income so your money will not stagnate and you can earn more. You can depend on your future in bitcoin but not much, it is possible that the money you invest will increase and the value you earn will satisfy what you really need. If you use bitcoin, then your future can lie on it, if you take bitcoin as your main source of income then it will be very decisive for your future. And you can always buy coins at a bad time. This could be the reason to lose some of your investment. But once you start trading on the stock market, you will soon get your money back. Then you will start earning money. Of course, if you have the ability to do this. If you do not have that ability then you have nothing else to do but wait till the price goes up again and you get the income.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

Yeah, I am very very very agreed with your opinion. Don’t hang your future only on bitcoin. You should do this to avoid losses if the bitcoins are really bankrupt. But hopefully, this bad thing does not happen. I advise you to make bitcoin as a side business. You must have a core business especially in the real world to ensure your future life. I hope that your life is more happy with my suggestion. Have nice day to you!!!

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

It make sense to me i completly agree wit you opinion. I dont want put all of my money on bitcoin. Because no one know the future of bitcoin. So i dont wanna risky my own future. I more likely to start small business instead hanging on bitcoin.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:47:06 AM

Too high risk to depend the future to bit coin.
It is not the right decision to do. Sometimes crypto price fall down to the pit sometimes t goes up to the moon. I think it is not advisable, wasn't sure of what will happen.
It is not good to depend only in bitcoin, you also have investment in real state where there is stable earning from it unlike bitcoin that unstable and do not sure if gonna live long for the high price. We have to know the risk of putting the money to invest. Diversify investment for more possibility and do not depend on only one way if there's a lot to take on.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

I respect the opinion of OP but I beg to differ with his opinion because crypto is still not a matured market so investing everything is a risky decision, especially for those who don't have other savings. No one is sure what is going to happen down the road and hence it is highly recommended to do own research before taking any investment decision.  I believe that one should not invest more than 5% of his investments in crypto.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

If I successful in my life though I depending in bitcoin. I think bitcoin is really a good investment for earn money. Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency. We should not depend our future on bitcoin ass its price is volatile. If we are using bitcoin, then our future can lie on it.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
with all the risks that we get from investing with bitcoin it is unlikely we will invest all our wealth assets in the investment but if very confident and trust with bitcoin of course it's no problem
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

yasss that the first thing you will ever know in this field. Everything in this field would be risky but that's how you handle it. Risk  is part of our life so face it with all you might! Goodluck to us.

Man91

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

Instead of start the own business,you can inverse in bitcoin.If you like to start a business,you should have huge knowledge about that business.If you start a business without knowledge means,it will really make you feel for that.You may loss the entire investing money in that business.
tokenuss

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

They will not end, since this currency is officially registered. Chance is always there. It is worth investing, because it will rise, even analysts talk about it.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

New entry into the cryptocurrency market investment, BTC is their best investment choice!

Any investment is risky, don't invest all your assets!

Invest to prepare for the worst, maintain a good attitude!
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

Any investment should start with the amount that you are immediately ready to lose. Any savings should be diversified. Such rules.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Though the price of bitcoin is volatile i must say it is really good track to built ones future. i must say if we depend of bitcoin it will not a wrong decision.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
Yes, there is also the truth that you say. It is better if we want to invest in Bitcoin, do not all the money we have we invest all. We should invest half of it and we do not really depend on Bitcoin. We never know how long Bitcoin survives. Our future does not always have to be about Bitcoin but it has to think of other good investment assets as well.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Bitcoin gives me extra income when I use it to trade or hodl but I will not totally depend on it as an income provider because it is very risky. To minimize risk or future losses in crypto investment, it's better to educate yourself first on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, equip yourself with enough knowledge. Then prepare the amount of funds that you are ready to lose but cryptocurrencies are very volatile so don't depend your income on it.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Kieran Thomas

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

We are not sure yet, what will be the price of the future. We have invested money and can lose it anytime, because there is risk to any investment. But the expectation of all of us will be high in the future. You still need a steady source of income. Nothing stays forever so make the most out of bitcoin. We will never know when will it end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: