Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
buiduc

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

if we hold bitcoins for future then the future in bitcoin is bright if we brought bitcoin in less price and now we can expect bitcoin for future growth.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

I do not think so. I still want to invest in electronic money. I think this is the time when electronic money is a new trend to invest. And my highest investment choice is the bitcoin because the potential growth in value of  it is the highest. For me, I can still combine the investment in bitcoin and business at the same time.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

We are not sure yet, what will be the price of the future. We have invested money and can lose it anytime, because there is risk to any investment. But the expectation of all of us will be high in the future. You still need a steady source of income. Nothing stays forever so make the most out of bitcoin. We will never know when will it end.

All types of investments must have a risk. The feared thing is that the price is easy to change if you invest in cryptocurrency. The analysis is limited to predictions. So in investing, we must use the principle: invest what you afford to lose.

napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

I think bitcoin really depends on how the development of digital currency in some countries, when bitcoin can be used for in all countries then definitely bitcoin will be very expensive. has been proven from year to year bitcoin prices through price increases.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

I have invested in bitcoin for a very long time. I'm waiting and hoping a lot on bitcoin. Success or not in the future ahead. The dream and purpose of my life depends on bitcoin.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
It is right. We cannot depend our life in bitcoin especially nowadays, its price is too volatile and we cannot predict when emergency in our home will might happen. It's always better to have a backup plan and only invest the money that you can lose.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
You are right! It is not a good idea to depend all our money in investing bitcoin because we never know what will happen in the future and as what they say Never Put Your Money In One Basket. Diversifying your money in different kind of investment should be the safest but of course you need to focus on them so if you think it will hard for you to do that then better choose what you think suits for you.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

What do you think guys?
Absolutely your right ,,mention in above,because the price of bitcoin is very volatile and unpredictable price and goes to guessing game,but honestly bitcoin is a good investment to those people have knowledge in skills..aside from that  almost kind of investment are risk ,,and should be understand to this concept,,because you must only responsible to your risk if your money were loss.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

If you invest in any other source don't you think there is no risk, of course risk is every where. so, why not i take the risk in bitcoin when i get positive feed back and yes i'm depending on it fully.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

i also agree with you guys, this is like top of nokia company at their time. everybody is very interested in nokia mobile phone .. with their technology . but it is now falling because of android. this can happen to Bitcoin. today many people are interested in crypto currency (bitcoin) because it is very profitable for investment. but we can not predict this will continue to survive. because the technology is getting higher. it's better to get a profit from bitcoin. immediately start your own business.
Fiji91

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

Bitcoin truly is a worthy investment.
But I put all eggs in one basket (just only BTC).
I am waiting it rise to 20000$ too long time  Embarrassed
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

I would agree that Bitcoin is really a good investment and that it has a great future instore for its and its investors. I alos agree to the fact that in the investment world, we need to diversify, no matter how great one of our investment s, it doesn't hurt to play safe and be wise, diversify, spread your investments, I suggest buy some other alt coins or better yet, invest on stock market or real estate, the more investments you have spread out the better.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

yes you are right, don't put everything in bitcoin, you can wait for months before you start making profit. On the other hand owning bussiness is better for your income, bitcoin should be only that extra money to spend for family/holidays/investment/friends.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

What do you think guys?
Bitcoin is really a good investment where will help you to double or triple your money. However, do not ever put all your money with bitcoin because it is not stable and we all know that investing is a totally risky because there is a chance that you could lose your money. I agree to you that you should start your own business and earn extra income than depending your future in bitcoin investment.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

If we are sure to be successful with this Bitcoin I do not think we use Bitcoin this with half, because this will also affect the income we will receive from this Bitcoin.
All this depends on each of our personalities to follow this Bitcoin, a lot of what I see is not very focused on success with Bitcoin, they just make this Bitcoin as their side, because they do not really believe in the benefits that will be given Bitcoin this is for their future. But I think "The effort we are doing well, honest and focused will not betray the results or income we will get", so I will always stay focused with this Bitcoin, (not half-half), I will pursue all dreams and all my desire with this Bitcoin.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

I would like to diversify in other assets eventually as well but I have small capital and for now have investments mainly in crypto currencies and a little in Bitcoin as I have hope that my capital growth will be faster in this field than in any other one right now. I am better with cryptos and Bitcoin than in stocks and I feel more comfortable investing in this space. I wish though that Bitcoin does grow in price over the next few years so I can realize that capital growth in the future.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

You are right.  We should not depend our future on bitcoin as its price is volatile.  We are not sure on how it will be priced one to two days or years from now.  That is why I am just investing the money which I can lose.  Those are my extra I guess.  But would be hoping that its price would goes up to secure my future. Grin
I think do not depend your future in bitcoin investment because it is totally risky and the price is volatile so that there is a chance you could earn a lot of money or you could lose your money. Furthermore, I think you can make your own business so that you could earn more money and profit. Lastly, just remember that do not ever put all eggs in one basket.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

Bitcoin now is a huge help for but we cannot depend our future on this because we don't know what possibilities can really happen in the near future. Investing is a good idea but don't give your full trust on this the price of bitcoin is volatile which we cannot predict when it's fall or rise
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Yes. I definitely agree with that. It's still essential to put our other funds into something that is concretely. Take a risk for it but still keep a spades for assurance. Its our future, we should be careful at everything.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

The fact is that currently investments that promise big profits and good future expectations are bitcoin, therefore for me to rely on hope and future through bitcoin investments is the choice of many people today. for it's my hope that bitcoin will prove its superiority some time ahead with high prices and good security as well as fast and low cost transactions. because nowadays many people hang their hopes and futures through bitcoin, so do I.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: