Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
genlocy

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

That's right bitcoin is best business for investor and this is a great opportunity for student,housewife,other jobless people is that they can also earn huge money at home,this is more profitable business than other business and also easy.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Bitcoin has left the legacy straight for all its investors and has gained much trust since its inception. The ideology of Bitcoin is an incredible one which when adopted in your business strategy will grow with this revolutionary movement of financial payment method. Bitcoin and the associated cryptocurrencies are the future to payment methods irrespective of your stands in this.
Now, KFC Canada is making it big out there due to the adoption of Bitcoin as means of payment.
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Business startup can be more risky as bitcoin is. Since the last five years,if you had took the risk to invest in bitcoin with $5000, the return will have outnumber the profit gained from the start of the business.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

you are right, I agree with you. We must have the courageous nature of investing bitcoin, just as I invest bitcoin to accept the risk. The price is sometimes down and up, we have to accept it all. But I believe in bitcoin, bitcoin will rise in the next few years or even months ahead. Because to secure my future, that's what I expect. Grin
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

We should not depend our future bitcoin because no one know how long will bitcoin stays to us and not all the time bitcoin is their for us and also the price of bitcoin. Dont expect too much for the future because we do not know the future in the bitcoin.
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

You will soon get your money back. Then you will start earning money. Of course, if you have the ability to do this. You can always buy coins at a bad time. This could be the reason to lose some of your investment. But once you start trading on the stock market
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
I do not allocate all my capital for investment with cryptocurrency because we also have to think of all the risks if we invest with bitcoin because we all can not know predictions with certain future
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

What do you think guys?

in addition to bitcoin we also must have a job or business to avoid the difficulty. if bitcoin prices decrease then we may not sell the bitcoin we have at a cheap price therefore we still have income from our work or our business other than bitcoin.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now. If Bitcoin can move forward towards the Vidyapati by supplying the needs of the people in the current market, then I will accept Bitcoin as the main work of my future.
johnlhy253

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Yeah! that is true, bitcoin is good investing right now, but there should alternative investment you have. don't put it all in one basket.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

This topic is very contradictive, i would say yes, and no. I`m trying to live that way, so if bitcoin will die, I will survive!
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

I agree with you.
I think we should not be too dependent on the world of cryto we should have to see in order to share between the world of crypto and the real world. So we have a lot of investment that can change a better life.

greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

I think bitcoin is still hard to predict in the future and now, that's what makes some hesitate to really invest and hope for bitcoin in the future. But I think anyway bitcoin will last as long as there are still many demand and investors still believe in bitcoin. If you are in doubt about the future of bitcoin, start to look for profits in bitcoin and cryptocurrency to capital investment in the real world and make a business.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

I think bitcoin is still hard to predict in the future and now, that's what makes some hesitate to really invest and hope for bitcoin in the future. But I think anyway bitcoin will last as long as there are still many demand and investors still believe in bitcoin. If you are in doubt about the future of bitcoin, start to look for profits in bitcoin and cryptocurrency to capital investment in the real world and make a business.

I must agree. But to totally depend our future in bitcoin is I think impractical. We have to make sure that aside from bitcoin or any cryptocurrency investment, we have another source of income. I'm not saying that bitcoin is not good for income stability but the assurance of having a back up source of income is the best if you want to become financially stable. Be practical. You may try to invest your income from bitcoin to other businesses.

johnlhy253

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Bitcoin helps me. Without bitcoin i can not by what i want.. investing in bitcoin is risky. need a lot of understanding befor enetering the cryptp world.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Investments in cryptocurrency are very risky at the initial stage. You can always buy coins at a bad time. This could be the reason for losing part of your investment. But after you start trading on the stock exchange, you will quickly recover your money. Then you'll start making an income. Of course, if you have the ability to do this. If you do not have such abilities then you have nothing left to do but wait until the price rises again and you get income.

If you are in doubt about the future of bitcoin, start to look for profits in bitcoin and cryptocurrency to capital investment in the real world and make a business. Dont expect too much for the future because we do not know the future in the bitcoin. Be multitasking dont just depend on bitcoin you must find a regular job for you to become successful.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

I agree with your idea because if a merchant only rely on one altcoin it will feel long to earn an income so investing in other coins is very important to help them in getting future income and not too long to wait a few months to make it happen.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

Well just think about the stability of bitcoin, you cannot really depend your future to bitcoin even though it is profitable because the price of bitcoin is not stable. But you can work on it to make you earn some money to somehow support you on your expenses and savings.

Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

Do not depend only on your bitcoin investment as it is very volatile. Use it to supplement regular income from job or business.

I think if you use bitcoin, then your future can lie on it, if you take bitcoin as the main source of your income then it will be very decisive for your future.
Investing in bitcoin is good, but it does not mean that you have to invest all your savings / money, just make it a source of other income so your money will not stagnate and you can earn more. You can depend on your future in bitcoin but not much, it is possible that the money you invest will increase and the value you earn will satisfy what you really need.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

Too high risk to depend the future to bit coin.
It is not the right decision to do. Sometimes crypto price fall down to the pit sometimes t goes up to the moon. I think it is not advisable, wasn't sure of what will happen.

I think it's better to start your own business than rely on your future in bitcoin investments.
I think bitcoin really is a good investment for now, but I do not think it is a good idea to put all your investments in bitcoin or crypto currency because it is unpredictable and very risky to take.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: