Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Obviously is always bad to have all of your eggs in just one basket, but most of the times doing it will give you a very huge reward ( and sometimes you lose all ). Said this, i think that open your own business is a waste of time.. and also depend on which country and what kind of business.. but blockchain is innovation, normal business are "normal" and all people can do it.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

i really love to earn money from bitcoin industry, but for now im not making any invesment on it because there is no definite clarity regarding crypto regulation especially in my country. but im still work with bitcoin, im doing some bounty campaign like social media and signature campaign. im using the money that im got for make my first culinary local business. i hope the crypto industry esspecially bitcoin will be recover as soon as posible
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Invest only the amount you are ready to lost. So whatever happens, you won't regret your decision. Don't go overboard because it will be unwise since you are not 100% certain of what will happen tomorrow. Investing is like sailing to the sea; you don't know what is yet waiting for you in the open. There will be a lot of big fish but there are also storms and winds.

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

What do you think guys?

You're right! Don't invest all your money in bitcoin or crypto currencies because we don't know how long bitcoin is still there. Don't depend your future in bitcoin it is better to find a business that is not temporary or you know that you can monitor your income there. Because if all your money invest in bitcoin, and bitcoin disappear you don't know what will you do to take your money or you don't know where bitcoin comeback.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

I think we should learn bitcoin and the blockchain platform technology behind it. And you can invest in bitcoin as a form of venture capital. You should invest in idle capital.
fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

I think the bitcoin investment opportunity is the same as other investments like stocks, properties, etc.
That is, bitcoin investments that have the potential to generate profits but also have risks that can cause you to lose your money.

So, as business experts say, it's not the right thing to keep all your money in just one investment.
Swanh

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

What do you think guys?
Anyone who invested in Bitcoin must be vigilant in terms of rapid decrease of prices,though we already know it is somehow very volatile in the first place one must think twice in making decisions through his/her investment,because of one wrong move ,making it sure that you will never regret in the future.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 02:45:00 PM by Zainal-baguz

therefore do not ambition in taking steps must immediately get big profit. or use the loan capital to invest, always multiply the knowledge and experience often ask the seniors.
therefore do not ambition in taking steps must immediately get big profit. or use the loan capital to invest, always multiply the knowledge and experience often ask the seniors .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

It can be said that this year is a very difficult year for bitcoin, and more than 3 months the price does not touch $ 10,000 and I'm afraid the more the user makes the panic and leave the bitcoin so the price continues to fall.

great
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

You're absolutely right. Depending your future with bitcoin is not a good strategy. Bitcoin is not yet legally accepted by the government, so don't rely your whole life on it. Better to stagger your assets on different investments. Suggest that you also have a stable source of income, working on office to have your monthly income regularly. Do not depend only on one opportunity, you must always have a backup one.
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is good for investment. You can earn high money here. However, saying that you're depending your future in Bitcoin is not practical since we cannot predict the value of Bitcoin. So, we must put our own business or have a stable job and at the same time invest in Bitcoin.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

I agree. Going all in on bitcoin is risky and your future will not be on your hands but on the market. Unlike starting a business, you are in control and there are things that you can do to increase your sale. For bitcoin, no matter how good you are, there is nothing you can do about its price and that can be worrisome for others. I think its better if we invest a portion our income to bitcoin since it has potential. Treat bitcoin as savings and just hodl it until it appreciates.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

not a great idea to give your 100% trust on something you have no idea when to rise and fall,  it is true that everything is a risk and it depends on how you will manipulate your money to grow. In bitcoin, i only invest money that i can afford to lose.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

What do you think guys?
Bro if you wanna get rich then you have to do hardwork... hardwork means not only investment... hardwork is how to make profit from that investment.If you only invest and wait for future then there is chance of getting loss also where everything will be over.So invest but in many ways and try to trade between them.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

What do you think guys?
Bitcoin is a good way to earn money but that doesn't mean you should depend your whole life in it. Many people are already claiming that they can build a living with bitcoin alone and I hope they wouldn't regret it soon. It will still be a better idea if you are going to have a real and formal job together with bitcoin, in that way, you can assure a well secured living in the future.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Dont depend your future on bitcoin, we dont know how long bitcoin will survive, while if you have own work and business you have make daily allowances to claim. Monthly assurance and insentives to get
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

What do you think guys?
In my opinion, at this time bitcoin a very good investment, but do not put all the wealth in bitcoin. Because bitcoin prices are now very difficult to predict. So, spend half the investment to open a business and half for bitcoin investment.

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

What do you think guys?

Yes you are right because i have a one friend who really invest in bitcoin and it making this as a full time job but investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoin is not easy that you need was to take a risk if you want to earn. Just because of bitcoin he have now 4 own apartment to rent so that if you are risky and always taking a risk there is a possible that you be a successful.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

What do you think guys?
In my opinion, at this time bitcoin a very good investment, but do not put all the wealth in bitcoin. Because bitcoin prices are now very difficult to predict. So, spend half the investment to open a business and half for bitcoin investment.
I am not depending my future in bitcoin, I am just making sure that I have enough investment and enough savings before I get retired, I am also maximizing my income as much as possible to build my own business too.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

not a great idea to give your 100% trust on something you have no idea when to rise and fall,  it is true that everything is a risk and it depends on how you will manipulate your money to grow. In bitcoin, i only invest money that i can afford to lose.
I agree, we musnt depend our future to bitcoin because we dont know the possibilities that may happen here. What if something went wrong, how about now your future. We must be sure for our future, saving money with the help of bitcoin was one thing we can do but putting 100% was not good. It still better if we have savings in our account for our better future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: