Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:17:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
swifer

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

yes indeed invest in digital coins or invest in bitcoin, have a high risk ..
but there are various things that I feel when I invest in bitcoin, I always feel a lot of advantages ..
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
In my opinion, at this time bitcoin a very good investment, but do not put all the wealth in bitcoin. Because bitcoin prices are now very difficult to predict. So, spend half the investment to open a business and half for bitcoin investment.
Yeah put all the wealth in Bitcoin is very risky, we just put some our wealth in Bitcoin.
I personally, I'm like to invest my asset in Gold 70% and in Bitcoin 30%.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

The future is what we determine, not others who determine. What else in the bitcoin world, if you have bitcoin think for your future for what bitcoin you are?
because of the destiny of the self-determining future.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

Well it never was a good idea to invest all your money into crypto currencies or bitcoin, in fact it is mentioned a hundred times in every crypto forums to only invest what you can afford to lose. Although investing 10-20% of your investment money into crypto markets is not bad and is recommended.

Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

I think bitcoin is best plat form to investment and secure pay method. and if you can,t take risk you don't do any thing you should 40% investment if you can't 100%.
Bitcoin right now is the best investment that use to increase very fast and it give huge profit if you invest right now and hold for the long time, bitcoin is best saving for your future it will help you to have something against rainy days,. So for me bitcoin is my whole future I am trying to save money so make high amount of investment, this time I am going to invest my 90% of capital in bitcoin.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

As what investors is always saying, "don't put you eggs in on basket" means you have to diversify. Bitcoin is really a good and fast investment nowadays but putting all your resources on one single investment such as bitcoin will put you on a huge risk. Regardless what kind of investment it is, putting all your assets on just a single one is something most investor will not recommend.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

bitcoin is worth depending on with the rate at which its spreading across different countries, mbut i will still advice that you get something doing as alternative source of income in case of any eventuality in future
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

For now we can make a living out of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is so good right now. But putting all your money in bitcoin is not wise. Because we don't know what will happen in bitcoin in the future. And its value keeps on moving.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

It always depends on what you believe in. But yea, it's always better to diversify your investments, put only the amount you are comfortable with and wont be using anytime soon. With that, you wont be too worried about bitcoin prices' swings every hour of the day.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:14:09 AM

Its not good if you will depend your future to bitcoin itself because bitcoin is unpredictable whether the price will go down. Its very risky to take and depend our future in bitcoin but you can put a business using your income in bitcoin.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

I personally do not make bitcoin for my future and bitcoin just helps my life process get better for now and in the future. and what I'm doing right now is using bitcoin well because I think it's a good opportunity because bitcoin can use it to help open a business or something else to have something meaningful after losing bitcoin.
it all depends on us who use it and do it wisely for the good now and the future as long as there is bitcoin.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

I agree with you, separate your own business with investment in bitcoin, because we don't know what will happened in the future. Bitcoin is volatile, so better think twice before making any investment.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

even i think otherwise. bitcoin is a very good investment. but this is in the long run, and it puts the risk lower.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

That's right, because the bitcoin is no guarantee if how long admired it into your own country, wat if tomorrow or the following days they suddenly ban using bitcoin in your own country,  your dream that you have a bright future will not be fulfilled because bitcoin suddenly forbidden to use it in your country.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

certainly spending all your money into 1 coin is very risky. But it is safer if you can choose a portfolio with 3 or 5 coins. Besides, you also need to both trade in short term and invest in long term to get high profit
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

The risk is high and it is very volatile to depend your future in bitcoin alone. You should depend your future on a job or business that will provide you stable income in the coming years till you retire. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can provide you a lot of money but it can also transform you into beggar-like state in a matter of minutes if you lose all your trades. What you need is extra income from cryptocurrencies by investing only the money you can afford to lose.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

Yes your right we can can invest our bitcoin for your own business. Thats good because you dont need to save to make an initial capital for business you just need to post and earn as the exchange will increase
 so the more you save the more you ear. And it will give it a time for your small business

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

Yes your right we can can invest our bitcoin for your own business. Thats good because you dont need to save to make an initial capital for business you just need to post and earn as the exchange will increase
 so the more you save the more you ear. And it will give it a time for your small business

Yes we can investment in bitcoin but not to the point that we depend our future in bitcoin. As we all know that bitcoin is not that stable and it has a limited supply.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

I am just like you. It's better to start your own business. Because do not expect too much on bitcoin. But if you want to invest in bitcoin certainly good. But do not expect too much investment. Try to start your own business. That way you will not lose money when your investment fails

bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

Just as everyone said we should not rely too much on bitcoin when it comes to financial needs. Although bitcoin gives me huge profits, even bigger than my regular playing job, it is still to risky to just focus on bitcoin. As soon as I reach my target profit I am going to start a small business to help me with my financial needs and I am going to make bitcoin as my extra income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: