Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
Captcha9x

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

Cyptocurrencies are still in emerging phase. There will be many up and down in prices. BTC needs more time to be mature so we can expect big price movements in the near future
Trantran1990

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:42:37 AM

Cyptocurrencies are still in emerging phase. There will be many up and down in prices. BTC needs more time to be mature so we can expect big price movements in the near future
We dont know exactly what can happen tomorrow, but history has given a lesson. Once bitcoin retraces then it recovers the upward trend. And this story repeated over and over within the past 3 years
Thoditbu

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

Bitcoin is not the currency of the future. The energy needed to produce Bitcoins for a year is equivalent to the energy consumption of a country.
Loveisblue00

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

Bitcoin is not the currency of the future. The energy needed to produce Bitcoins for a year is equivalent to the energy consumption of a country.
Its true. The biggest problem currently associated with bitcoin is its transaction capability per second. BTC is restricted to just 6 transactions per second.
Anyway, Bitcoin is not the new gold and currently I dont even consider it as money.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:10 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Yes l beleive in bitcoin depends my future here because only bitcoin l know will give me my future. Bitcoin also will be a tool for me to finish my studies because my mother has no capacity to provide my needs in school.
Somicmaster

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

Dont think about investing in bitcoin anymore.
To be a real currency, it needs several stuffs such as:
- easy and frictionless trading between people
- widely accepted as legal tender for all public and private organization
- stable value that does not fluctuae
Unfortunately Bitcoin has none of these things
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment but I think depending your future in Bitcoin is not a good idea. You should start investing on ther things too, so if Bitcoin fell, you still have other source of income.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

There is a great quotation that don't put your all eggs in a single basket. I am totally agree with you that we should not invest all to bitcoin. We can consider the bitcoin as one source of income. At the same time we should create another source.

On the other hand as it is highly volatile we should invest in bitcoin what we can afford to loss.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:04 AM

I think you can depend your future in Bitcoin but not just in bitcoin, you should have your own source of money too, do not let yourself to depend in one thing. Bitcoin is such a good coin but it is better if you have other coins.

kleaty Virus

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

I agree with it. Because in assumed at being to access this. Its needs, paralyzed to priority of those things altimatly. So ranking this opportunity its help to invasion. Of all kinds of people can use it thoroughly.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

What do you think guys?

depending on your future in bitcoin, you can rely on the future of bitcoin but not all the day you can get there, you have to find other sources for your future
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

What do you think guys?

I also agree with that Bitcoin is a volatile forum, we cannpt lean our daily needs and future here given the fact that we cannot have an assurance that it will give us an stable life, on the contrary I see Bitcoin as great platform to invest some of your money, it will be so risky but I think the fact that you can be able to invest here in a legit way is great thing since Bitcoin fluctuate generously.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

you are right...we dont have to invest all of our money in bitcoin and altcoins...because like you said...but bitcoin is not only about investing...there are many ways to earn money in cryptocurrency world like bounty which doesnt required investing and selling stuff with bitcoins etc
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

Yes its true, depending your future in bitcoin is like your depending your future in luck, because we dont know when it will exist so better put on a business if you can or buy some properties so that you still have investment if bitcoin will lost. Dont depend your life in one thing, its better if you have many options so that if the other one lost then you have another one to get a money for your future and for your daily needs.
judejude

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:47:55 AM

Bitcoin is really great but its volatile nature is really not future-proof. Every investment has its risk.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:21:05 AM

What do you think guys?

Every investment have a risk and we should not put all our money in one investment. Cryptocurrency is new kind of investment instrument and i think its now wise if we using all money we have or we using loan money.
Better put money to invest that we can afford to lose and we hold it for long time because bitcoin is good long term investment

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

Bitcoin is a very good business to invest in but should not be put as only way to succeed as business , it's always good even before Bitcoin to diversify yr investment ,so put yr egg in basket will only harm you ,but can be one of yr income source.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

Bitcoin is really great but its volatile nature is really not future-proof. Every investment has its risk.
We should not depend our future in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, we should have an alternative source of income that is more reliable or more stable. As of now, Bitcoin is still not fully stable so it is better to have other source of income for your future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment but its value is so volatile. So i think its not wise if we depend our future in bitcoin only. We need to have another source of income so that our future will be better.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

As what investors is always saying, "don't put you eggs in on basket" means you have to diversify. Bitcoin is really a good and fast investment nowadays but putting all your resources on one single investment such as bitcoin will put you on a huge risk. Regardless what kind of investment it is, putting all your assets on just a single one is something most investor will not recommend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: