Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
Ashishsaha

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

If you think with reality, then you will see who owns a lot of money, they are not sitting with one. Everyone has the right to make multiple business or money. You will benefit from Bitcoin but it should do more with it. Then you can see that because of the decrease of Bitcoin prices, you will be able to tarnish the losses from your other places. If the other side is bad, then it will be able to bake it from the bitcoin. So it can be dependent on the future.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

In life often many surprises, what we plan is often not appropriate, bitcoin investments have proven can make many people successful and rich, but we must have plan B if bitcoin fail, make real business or career must be done to make our future become better and not dependent on bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
As part of this community bitcoins is quitely good for long term investments as a matter of fact early adoptor becoming millionaires today but for me i don't depend my future in bitcoin alone due to its risk.I still wanted to continue my job outside crypto community because i can find assurance having both of them in my life.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

If we want to be patient and hold bitcoin for a long time then I'm sure that bitcoin prices will skyrocket and of course we get big profits, I'm sure that bitcoin development will continue to improve.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

our future will be secured as long as we hold the bitcoin and bitcoin will surely increase in value
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

It is always advisable not to put all your  eggs in one basket. Bitcoin is a good investment because it can easily give you profits. You can still do your day job and then buy and hold  bitcoin. This is a good strategy and will reduced your risk.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Its price is not fixed so that it can not be used at the time of need.Bitcoin can not be made the main source of income. But when it is low prices in the market then it is better to buy and hold it.

I think you can depend on your future in bitcoin but not much, it is possible that the money you invest will increase and the value you will earn can satisfy what you really need. If you use bitcoin, then your future can lie on it, if you take bitcoin as the main source of your income then it will greatly determine your future.
Investing in bitcoin is good, but it does not mean that you have to invest all your savings / money, just make it a source of other income so your money will not stagnate and you can earn more.
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

besides depending on the future in bitcoin. we must be observant in looking at opportunities that are in bitcoin. and to invest. in my opinion better invest in bitcoin in the long term.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
You got a point. But, I don't think that the whole cryptocurrency market is in grave danger right now since more and more people are getting attracted to it. Starting a business also requires financial intelligence so that you will be able to execute the right decisions on the right time. To that end, I will only use this wealth in cryptocurrencies as a stepping stone for my great career.  Roll Eyes
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

Every business in this world is unpredictable and has some risk attached to it. However, the level of risk is different for all businesses. I will like to say that Bitcoin is a venture that is texted and proven to be lucrative since its emergence and it's growing fast than all other ventures you may consider investing in. So patience should exercise some patience and study the dynamics of the Bitcoin market to understand it.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

yes you are right bitcoin actually can not be predicted its price because but if bitcoin become expensive and become very rare it is very reasonable because bitcoin from year to year will decrease its total supply and all coin have risk each,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

Yes, I agree with you in the point that Bitcoin is really a good investment nowadays. I am going to get as many coins as possible and hold them for the long period .
I am sure that in the nearest future all those traders who can be patient will enjoy much profit

Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

It is NEVER a good idea to put all your money into one sort of thing. The key to risk management is diversification. But if you are lucky you might end up like these guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4OmE9bn7Pw

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

It's true that bitcoin really is a good investment because it is very profitable, but depending ones future in bitcoin is like putting your life at risk which is not a good idea. There are many different opportunities aside from investing in bitcoin alone. I guess it would be better having a day to day job and put up a small business where you or a member of the family can manage. Investing in bitcoin is good but too risky that's why we have to be neutral and do not focus in just one investment. Everyones future depends on a good decision making but not in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lilit1990

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

I think that bitcoin is best plat form to investment and secure pay method. I strongly believe that soon or later bitcoin will get to the position that it deseves and will be adopted by many countries as a payment method or even as a part of modern banking system.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:23:55 AM

i acknowledge that it is good idea for every one.we are don't take risk taught that can lost every thing.so  We should have also an investment to stockmarket also a proper job to have stable income rather than risking all asset in digital money. thanks
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

Who puts all his investment in one source, even if bitcoin seems to have a bright future and lots of potentials, that doesn't, mean that one has to put all his investmets into it. it's not wise at all
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

Actually, bitcoin is a good investment. But depending your future in bitcoin alone isn't right. You should also have other investments, starting a business is also good. But for me, buying properties is better or any business that you should invest. Moreover, It has been mentioned a thousand times that the amount of money you should invest in bitcoin is the amount of money you afford to lose.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

Who puts all his investment in one source, even if bitcoin seems to have a bright future and lots of potentials, that doesn't, mean that one has to put all his investmets into it. it's not wise at all

That's a sure thing brother. Yes bitcoin is the future but we should secure ourselves in real life. We know it's a digital currency and though it's a hit it still uncertain to rely on this, we need something a strong foundation that we can use for back up. And investing in offline investment is a must thing to do like buying real estate, put up a business or anything that appreciate over time.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Bounty_Manager100

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment. But depending your future in bitcoin alone isn't right.Yet of course it is an advantage if you are skillful enough to see the possibilities for loses or growth of your investments but don't really put everything on like your future on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: