Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:47:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
edmoneymaker

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Buy bitcoin or die trying
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

Bitcoin is a lifesaver to many. But that doesn’t mean one should put the fate of his or her life at the hands of bitcoin. I have a day job and still get to do bitcoin. Just like most in my office do. A few quit but later regretted it.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Of course bitcoin is a good investment. I agree with you but on the other side if you had invested much earlier in crypto currency you already earned so much more than expected considering the very low price of bitcoin way back 5 years ago. For sure with that income generated you will think of other option to increase and put it on other investments. Investing in bitcoin depends on the person on how they will handle the risk speciallythe volatility of the market. So better yet be wise on where to invest your money to avoid losses.

lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

Although I have invested in many ico projects and also made some profit from them, but if I do not participate in bitcoin in future, I still have income to cover my life without dependence future in bitcoin. and foreve
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

Investing in bitcoin is good idea but do not depend only on investing our money in it.We are so thankful that bitcoin give us an idea to investment.Right now we are trying some other coins because we saw some coins that has a potential to grow in the future like bitcoin.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

To a common man who watches the trading in cryptocurrency  market will seem to be a mystery while they find the value is rising high and at another time the price falling down . Anyway the previous growth of Bitcoin users assumes us that a new asset class is emerging along with the traditional global economy . Bitcoin is a good investment don't become worried when the price falls it will be favorable to buy Bitcoin and invest, the price fluctuation is like a cycling effect to the Bitcoin market .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

Every business in this world is unpredictable and has some risk attached to it. However, the level of risk is different for all businesses. I will like to say that Bitcoin is a venture that is texted and proven to be lucrative since its emergence and it's growing fast than all other ventures you may consider investing in. So patience should exercise some patience and study the dynamics of the Bitcoin market to understand it.

Indeed, every bussiness we made have their own risk but i think investing all our money in cryptocurrency is very risk. I think we should take moderate investment by investing what we can afford to loss.
Bitcoin is good investment if we are hold it like long term investment. I am believe bitcoin is profitable in a few years from now because bitcoin age is just 9 years old and its have a lot room to grow
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:57:38 AM

What do you think guys?
you can inverse in bitcoin.If you like to start a business,you should have huge knowledge about that business.If you start a business without knowledge means,it will really make you feel for that.You may loss the entire investing money in that business..
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

Depending your future in bitcoin was a wrong idea. Having bitcoin is full of benefits but remember aside from having benefits it has drawbacks you should always think wisely bitcoin was unpredictable we really don't know if it will be ban someday or will continue progressing. Don't give to bitcoin all your savings or money it was too risky and don't take it as a main source of income.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

What do you think guys?

for me, bitcoin is a big added income. it’s an added income but is bigger than my salary of my real job working for a printer company. what keeps me holding on to the company is that the insurance benefits are great. investing in bitcoin does not have an insurance benefits.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

What do you think guys?

for me, bitcoin is a big added income. it’s an added income but is bigger than my salary of my real job working for a printer company. what keeps me holding on to the company is that the insurance benefits are great. investing in bitcoin does not have an insurance benefits.
I agree with you on that matter.I don't depend my future to bitcoin because we do not know when will bitcoin will long  last.I have my own regular job and i join bitcoin during mg free time.Good to know that i gain money through bitcoin as much as i earn in my regular job.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

It is NEVER a good idea to put all your money into one sort of thing. The key to risk management is diversification. But if you are lucky you might end up like these guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4OmE9bn7Pw

Very well said bro I agree upon what you have said, It is not a wise plan to invest or put all your hard earned money on crypto currencies, yes there are people who depends their future on crypto currencies and got lucky enough to gain a lot of profit in this kind of technology. But it is still not advisable to put all of your money on crypto currencies and do not depend your future on it. Invest only the money that you can afford to lose and do not expect to much from it because sometimes expectation leads to disappointments and people end up depressed if they expect too much.  Cool
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

Bitcoin become popularized because of its certain useful feature.It has attracted the global educated youngsters and the rich business community for their daily business needs.People are investing more money on bitcoin and some cases the investors future depending on bitcoin.Perform good management such as investing crypto to get money to be invested in the real world.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

In Futures you agree to purchase Bitcoin in the future at a certain price and going short on a contract means that you agree to sell Bitcoin at a certain price in the future. But it will be a cash settlement which means you’re actually going to be paying paying for the profit or the loss.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

invest in bitcoin must with a mature mind invest a little money for savings in the future do not be late buying bitcoin money for the future.
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

For beginners, start to invest bitcoin slowly. Do not rush to put all the money you have to buy this digital money.

This way you will be able to learn first about investing in bitcoin.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

I have an opinion investing in Bitcoin is very good today but do not expect too much for the future because we do not know the future so in my opinion we live what we have for the future we do not know whether good or not

I agree with you. Less expectations is the best of way to live a cryptocurrencies. Just enjoy it because we don't know one day you've got a money from your invested bitcoin. Must go on the flow and spend it wisely.   
SirEGB

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

Its not good if you will depend your future to bitcoin itself because bitcoin is unpredictable whether the price will go down. Its very risky to take and depend our future in bitcoin but you can put a business using your income in bitcoin.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

Your'e very much right, people shouldn't put all their money on one thing and just let it there. People should explore other possibilities of earning besides Bitcoin. Even though Bitcoin is great and all, we shouldn't depend on it all the time, we should have like a business or some thing alike that we can put up using our earning, something that we're interested in that can support us and make for a living.
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Yes, that's right, because my future depends on bitcoin because if bitcoin loses my supply and my home expenses So I can say that bitcoin depends on my future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: