Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
sandraonas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

bitcoin is great and is primed to change the way we do things in the future.But it is notoriously volatile and i do not think it is a great idea for someone to place alll their future on bitcoin or anything else as a matter of wisdom(that include governments).It is better to have a diversified portfolio spread across various assets class paper,real estate.cryptocurrencies,precious metals,bonds,retirement plans.That way you spread your risk and are immune to adverse effect caused by the crash of any of the classes
kammolak85j

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Investment in the field of cryptocurrency is very high risk in the first stage. then always get buy coins at the wrong time. This usually becomes a loss of some of the investments you specify. but once you start trading on other exchanges like stocks, you will get your money back, then you will start earning money. Of course if you have the intelligence to do this. If you do not have that ability, then you have nothing left, you better wait until the price goes up.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

indeed besides getting bitcoin from our hard work, we also need to be able to manage it, as we use the bitcoin product for business, or buy something useful. because we do not always have to keep bitcoin in the future.
kammolak85j

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

bitcoin is amazingly ready to change the way we do things in the future. may be very easy to change then I do not think it is a great idea for someone to put all their future going in bitcoin. whatever the matter of wisdom, It is better to have a diversified portfolio spread across different grades of paper assets.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
no i dont depend my future in bitcoin because i know that bitcoin is not still there when you have past 10 years so dont assume that bitcoij will help u in your future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

What do you think guys?

As for me, you always need to have plan B, because all cryptocurrencies are volatile and it can be risky to invest all your money in it. But I believe in future with crypto, so you always should DYOR before investing and always have money for a rainy day.

mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

indeed if we rely on bitcoin process selleranya is long enough, but it does not harm because it is not useless if using bitcoin because according to the result.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

What do you think guys?
That's true because time will come that we get old and we don't have any ability to make some investment in crypto so we need to plan our future by the help of bitcoin or crypto to save money for our future.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is a smart choice. But if you are too dependent on bitcoin, or if you run out of money to invest in bitcoin then I think you're in big risk.

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

You're right it is really not to a good idea to rely one's future to crypto fully. We should have also an investment to stockmarket also a proper job to have stable income rather than risking all asset in digital money.
Yes it is true with your opinion that we should not count on anyone when their opinion is less profitable for us, let alone we have to think all the assets we have to be kept half so as not to lose all when investing so the job could be stable if we really smart to manage all that we have.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

My opinion of the future of bitcoin is getting bleaker, maybe because of the issue of issues that want to fall on bitcoin, my life has been hanging in bitcoin, if bitcoin is the same as my life could be triumphant, but if bitcoin price decreases my income decreases.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

i agree with you. dont put your money in just one investment. but spread it out to several kind of investment, doing business, etc.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

In the future I do not add drugs to the bitcoin because I have my hands and brain smoke and my legs do not need to depend on anybody for any problems it only supports me and does not depend on me.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

You should invest in bitcoin money that you don't need it soon , because it's really risky investment. You can't count on bitcoin in your future and for sure your future should not depends on bitcoin price. Rather work your regular job and if you have some extra cash you can invest in bitcoin , so if one day hit $100k you will have great profit.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

It is okay to believe in the power of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin for the upcoming years but I disagree if you will FULLY DEPEND your future in Bitcoin because the future is still uncertain and many things can still happen in the future. I would say that believe and invest now but it would be better if you would still find a real job to secure your wants and needs for your loved ones monthly.
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

I learned many things here that are good and will benefit me, technology, commerce, marketing Then when I get a bit of a side job I invest half of it in mining and others for my general needs every day. The only thing I bet now is my health when I wake up at night to gather information and at the same time produce. Bitcoin gave me a second chance to work at home
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

What do you think guys?
yes i agree with you. Bitcoin gives us opportunity to make extra income by invest in bitcoin but we should not put our all money in Bitcoin because of its so much volatile.

joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is a smart choice. But if you are too dependent on bitcoin, or if you run out of money to invest in bitcoin then I think you're in big risk.

You are definitely right, it is recommended that do not invest all your assets with the bitcoin only but rather try to spread your investment.

racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

investing in bitcoin crypto world is good but still high risk because the market price value is not stable, even if bitcoin has many opportunities and benefits we do not depend on our future on Bitcoin, because we do not know our future.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

My suggestion is that depending or trusting BITCOIN or CRYPTOCURRENCY as a source of investment is a good idea but if you are thinking of having all your income converted to it , is really very very dangerous. You should have at least one income source other than it which stable.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: