Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
Iconic Love

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

Not properly but it can be...because bitcoin is easy to earn and by a very simple work we can earn bitcoin.and get a luxur life...
day by day. its users and importance. us touching the sky and its worth. is taking a very strong place to the crypto world..people can easily. warn a good amount of money by bitcoin..the lack of. job and the money is now no more at. morever place........ everyone is now started yo depend on himself..and making worth...within a very short time.. and with ut filling up his wish and planning for a good future..with bitcoin.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

If you have a regular job you need to be wise on your decision because its involve your future but if you can handle bitcoin and your job you can do both of them you need to manage your time

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

i think not everything can depend on bitcoin. Because there are things that need to be thought of as well as to improve our life. We can invest in bitcoin but not all we have is need to invest in just turnaround and bitcoin is still hard to predict in the future and now, that's what makes some hesitate to really invest and hope for bitcoin in the future. But I think anyway bitcoin will last as long as there are still many demand and investors still believe in bitcoin

faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

some how u can say the futere depend on it
becuase your correct buying or market value can help u to make a better futere or can also a good business.
Roksodhon

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:25:15 AM

Investing in cyrptocurrency has a very high risk because the price is very fluctuating. I can not fully depend in btc for now because of its unstable price. And We never know how long Bitcoin survives.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:37:14 AM

Bitcoin is not a god that we should depends on. Let us consider our desires to work plan and get what we want to get by our own ability to have it. Once we depends on bitcoin we put our hope on it. Not advisable to depends.
EditorX

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:32:44 AM

I am not sure. I have invested in Bitcoin since last year and my investment has been halved. I can't even cry anymore. I think my sadness has become dull.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:02:10 AM

currently bitcoin is very satisfied penginvesnya because d when the current bitcoin is rapidly throwing his density and attract thousands of pairs of eyes in the world, therefore if bitcoin does not last long or to kepannya very difficult or bad so unfortunately because this bitcoin is the place and the field candidate for success in the future, and therefore hopefully in the future and forever bitcoin remains a proud and persuasince penginves penginves who have a goal of success like us all.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:46:54 AM

I think you should win a venture capital to try the cryptocurrency. I know it's risky, but promising returns are really attractive. Blockchain technology behide is very good.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
No, even you earn a lot in btc dont depend your future in btc still because we never know how long this btc live

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

Bitcoin investment is very risky even if many speculators says in future time bitcoin value will reach a very high  $100000 or more. I prefer to invest only what money I can lose.  Seeing how price drops and fluctuates makes me feel afraid of investing all my  money into this kind of venture.  I won't compromise my future and the future of my famiy. Yes,  Bitcoin,  is good and genuine but it is so volatile.  Be practical, put up a business or a family business, invest half of your maney there and invest  the other half in Bitcoin, this way  your future is secured just be very vigilant in taking care of your business so it will succeed and at the same time, if you are lucky in your invest in Bitcoin you will gain a lot of money.  This  will eventually make you a rich person.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
I think you should  invest your savings on bitcoin if you are just a newbie and do not have much investment experience as it will not affect your life much. If you view bitcoin as your main source of income, you need to equip the skills and knowledge of this cryptocurrency market if you want to master your future.  For me, I only invest my savings and I will invest more if the bitcoin shows good signs .
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

Bitcoin gives me extra income when I use it to trade or hodl but I will not totally depend on it as an income provider because it is very risky. To minimize risk or future losses in crypto investment, it's better to educate yourself first on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, equip yourself with enough knowledge. Then prepare the amount of funds that you are ready to lose but cryptocurrencies are very volatile so don't depend your income on it.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

What do you think guys?

I think depending your future in bitcoin is a risky decision because we don't know if bitcoin will be gone or lost. Actually for now I'm depending in bitcoin as a student because this is the only way i know to earn money as a teen
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

What do you think guys?
not entirely because we also have to think the risks of bitcoin investment is also great also I use some of my capital to invest with bitcoin and see the opportunities that will come to the future
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

No bank certifies Bitcoins and no treasury has declared it legal tender. They are worth just as much as other individuals' craving to utilize them. A current profile of Bitcoin business visionaries contended that "to be a Bitcoin client is to be a Bitcoin evangelist". They are exchanged on a common conviction that these groupings of numbers and letters merit something. It is an innovation made totally by confidence.

So why are people willing to trust an unregulated technology that poses immediate financial risk?
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

Its true.
if you put all of your egg in one basket,its too much risk.
so that you can Invest in other project.
arya123210

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

Investing In The Crypto World That Has Big Risk So We All Should Be Ready To Be So If You Are Not Sure To Invest In The Cover Of His Cryo Is Not That It Can Ruin Your Family And Yourself
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

In bitcoin investing certainly needs a good and special strategy, do not ever think that the current bitcoin price will continue to decline because I'm sure that there are still many big investors who immediately buy bitcoin in large quantities so that the price will skyrocket, and hold is a better thing rather than selling.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:51:19 AM

In everything you want to accommodate, there's at least a risk to take and being in bitcoin, you're also taking a risk in regards of investment specially in depending my future in bitcoin. There's no assurance in everything so that's why. I don't think I'll depend all of my investments in bitcoin but at least I want to try risking for my own future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: