Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

I think that all should invest their money in bitcoin only if it is free money. And if you lost it you will be ok. The best way is buy bitcoin when it is red and forget about it.
malbano2099

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Yes, indeed. Bitcoin is very appropriate on EXTRA income not a MAIN income, like as you said it is very risky and unpredictable. If you lean on bitcoin only, maybe your income won't flow continuously. It is better to have income in a physical way and bitcoin as your extra income.
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

It's good if we want to invest in bitcoin in the long run. But never invest 100% of your property. Because it will be very risky to get greater losses in the benefits of which you will get.
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

Actually the bitcoin itself is already at risk, plus put all the money to invest in bitcoin and rely on bitcoin as the only one. It's very risky. I also recognize that investing in bitcoin is very profitable but it's also worth the loss of risk. Yep, it would be better to be the boss of our own small business and still be "friends" with bitcoin.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

For me I never put all my money to bitcoin, I just invest part of my earning to it because it is very risky but I trust bitcoin that could bring me more profit from my investment, it is also good to invest your money in a business and it is really need a hard-work. It is on us now on what path did we choice, an for me I choice bitcoin for now.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?
Yeah, you have a good thoughts. Although bitcoin is risky and also unpredictable, bitcoin is still a good investment. But if you just depend your future on bitcoin, it is very risky, so I think spread your investment to other cryptocurrency and just like what you have said make your own small or big business.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

What do you think guys?
Yes its true, having your own business while working in bitcoin is much better because we don't know what will happen in the future so we must separate our income from the business and earnings from bitcoin.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:49:20 AM

If you are still hesitant to put the funds in the bitcoin, immediately find another alternative that have a fast price movement so to create an income is still very large when you invest in bitcoin and other altcoin.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

What do you think guys?

If you were to ask me, I wouldn't invest all of my money on bitcoins or just distribute my money on other coins other than bitcoins. It is very dangerous to place all of your money on a single coin. I would just invest in alt coins and buy bitcoins as well. Don't depend fully on bitcoins.

coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

I agree with you that the unpredictable and risky nature of Bitcoin is a big problem. Having a stable income has a sense of security.
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

I agree with you that the unpredictable and risky nature of Bitcoin is a big problem. Having a stable income has a sense of security.
yes but if we look at the history of bitcoin. bitcoin never give loss to their investor and always increase and increase in price but bitcoin have high volatility we should not afraid from volatility of bitcoin we must take benefit from bitcoin like and real traders.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

yes but if we look at the history of bitcoin. bitcoin never give loss to their investor and always increase and increase in price but bitcoin have high volatility we should not afraid from volatility of bitcoin we must take benefit from bitcoin like and real traders.
i agree with you Avery traders take biggest profit from volatility of bitcoin price. i am a trader and bitcoin is the better chance to give big profit.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

Yes investing in Cryptocurrency is very risky at an early stage. You can always buy coins at a bad time. This could be a reason to lose some of your investment. But once you start trading on the stock market, you'll soon get your money back. Then you will start making money. Your addition, you think. But will expect that the price will rise to secure your future.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

i agree with you. dont put your money in just one investment. but spread it out to several kind of investment, doing business, etc.
Yeah you should diversify your investment to minimize the risk and if you can afford to invest in a family business like build an apartment for rent or a restaurant could be the best business that will give you more profits at the same time your having investment in cryptocurrency.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

bitcoin is worth depending on with the rate at which its spreading across different countries, mbut i will still advice that you get something doing as alternative source of income in case of any eventuality in future
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

depending your future in bitcoin is very much risky because bitcoin is unpredictable and the only person who can survive the volatility of bitcoin are those investors that has enough money to play with.if you are an average  person with a normal salary rate a month and wants to earn profits in bitcoin for your future by investing on it, its too risky to do. however if you are a person that has more money and dont know where to put that all, you can get involve in bitcoin to make an investment for a long run.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

Being completely dependant on the bitcoin only is quite risky because you cannot predict the dynamic of the crypto market and we all know that the bitcoin is extremely volatile so you to  avoid sudden dumps distribute your capital wisely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

Bitcoin has a very big risk to invest in it. Invest in it you need as in any security, and be prepared to lose your investment, but do not worry about it.
Invest with the mind at the risk of a minimum and always remember: too good to be true, maybe it really is so.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

What do you think guys?

To be honest, I really don't depend on bitcoin too much because I can't say how long it will gonna be stay like this. Although we get a chance to earn a lot of profits and money here, it is still better to start a stable business as soon as possible. We all know that bitcoin is a little bit risky so depending in here too much is a gamble.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

What do you think guys?

Since bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are volatile and cannot be predicted easily, it is not advisable to make bitcoin or digital currencies as your primary source of money and depends on it for your future. It is always good to make have real or tangible job for yourself and make this cryptocurrencies job as your backup or sideline or for extra source of income. It is good to have plans, not depending in only one since when one failed, you should have something that will help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: