Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Can we at least talk about the great innovation this coin has done in Witnessing instead of saying the price is too high. It should be where DASH is on marketcap. Is this community that desperate to keep selling?

This community is extremely poor and you will see in 7 hrs the price go under 700, if they can make 1% profit for some cocaine this Friday night, they will.

I hope you are not right but everything looks that way.

Nocks is going down but still much lower then Bittrex.  Where are the buyers on Nocks?

Where is all the fanboys saying bittrex was holding the Gulden price down? All silent... The truth has presented itself for all to see.

could it be that the fanboys have lives instead of living in their mothers basements trolling a forum all day long

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
PoorWetNappyMan

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

It's always better to buy in small chunks, no trader ever got wiser by doing market-buys. I don't see Gulden going up rapidly any time soon.

Pissman was wrong right

Haha, the Gulden fanboys found out the concept of sockpupets  Grin

But I was not. This pump proves my point even. It IS a market buy! And where will it end? Below 800 sat again. So the buyer loses.

This is just a failed attempt to manipulate the market.

I made a 63% 100k+ profit on it though, tnx again!

Try that with witness  Grin

another math error , in reality you probably made $10 profit, if you want people to believe any of your bs try backing it up with a real name
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

Well that will be the last 63% profit you make, this coin won't be getting passed 800 any time soon. Had enough of the Gulden community dumping every time we try get the coin some attention, if the community want to stay poor I will personally help them stay poor. Sell orders on 800 and higher will start swelling up.

I have to agree with you here.  First of all thx for the pump and trying to get Gulden on a higher level.

You gave the coin a lot of attention without marketing but with a big pump so a lot of new people saw Gulden and maybe bought it on Bittrex but Nocks was dead. I bought 30k extra on Nocks and raised the price a  little but i guess i was the only one  because the price went up very little.  Now people are selling @ 0.0507 again   ......

From now on i laugh @ the people who say Bittrex /  BTC pairing is holding Gulden back because it now worked the other way around.  I wanted to support Gulden on Bittrex but not when the prices where that much higher then on Nocks.  That was too big of a risk.

I believe we missed a BIG chance here to put Gulden finally back in the top 200 ......

And please all quit with the Pissman was right/wrong statements because we are not in Kindergarten anymore.  If you make a statement also state why.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

Gulden is different in many ways. It has a lot of smaller investors. And yes, as things are right now, they will sell for some smaller profits anytime. Because they are used to do it that way with Gulden. And it actually works for some.
Throwing big money at Gulden at once, doesn’t work. You can’t change the direction of all those minds with just one blast.

All Gulden needs is a little tug boat to push it in the right direction gently. As how it was done in December. Every day the price was just a little bit higher, small pushes. And then the direction changed and people started having confidence again, cancelling sell orders, placing buy orders.

So if you really care, be gentle, you are dealing with a lot of people, who need time to change their minds and strategies.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

Well that will be the last 63% profit you make, this coin won't be getting passed 800 any time soon. Had enough of the Gulden community dumping every time we try get the coin some attention, if the community want to stay poor I will personally help them stay poor. Sell orders on 800 and higher will start swelling up.

I have to agree with you here.  First of all thx for the pump and trying to get Gulden on a higher level.

You gave the coin a lot of attention without marketing but with a big pump so a lot of new people saw Gulden and maybe bought it on Bittrex but Nocks was dead. I bought 30k extra on Nocks and raised the price a  little but i guess i was the only one  because the price went up very little.  Now people are selling @ 0.0507 again   ......

From now on i laugh @ the people who say Bittrex /  BTC pairing is holding Gulden back because it now worked the other way around.  I wanted to support Gulden on Bittrex but not when the prices where that much higher then on Nocks.  That was too big of a risk.

I believe we missed a BIG chance here to put Gulden finally back in the top 200 ......

And please all quit with the Pissman was right/wrong statements because we are not in Kindergarten anymore.  If you make a statement also state why.

Unless attitudes change it will be a rinse and repeat scenario for years to come. "Lets wait for the next rich guy to come along and buy our coins and dump straight away and cause new people to sell at a loss." This can only last for so long before word on the street about Gulden is that has good innovation but it's throwing money into a black hole.

Is the desperation that bad that people can't hold on for a bit longer? Change the mindset that the coins buy/sell price can be at a new level... This shows me a total lack of confidence by the community in it's own project.

SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Unless attitudes change it will be a rinse and repeat scenario for years to come. "Lets wait for the next rich guy to come along and buy our coins and dump straight away and cause new people to sell at a loss." This can only last for so long before word on the street about Gulden is that has good innovation but it's throwing money into a black hole.

Is the desperation that bad that people can't hold on for a bit longer? Change the mindset that the coins buy/sell price can be at a new level... This shows me a total lack of confidence by the community in it's own project.

prove it is the community that is dumping and not random traders who dont even follow gulden closely
you talk as if you are an authority but you have 0 fact , community has locked up 50000000 in witness account thats plenty of confidence
SuperOrca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

prove it is the community that is dumping and not random traders who dont even follow gulden closely
you talk as if you are an authority but you have 0 fact , community has locked up 50000000 in witness account thats plenty of confidence

Traders will at least wait to see how it all plays out, they have a bit more patience. This is evident with coins in the top 200.

https://coinmarketcap.com/3

Do you believe Gulden must be on the 3rd page? Traders respect coins with less innovation as seen in the price and marketcap of these coins. To deny this is to deny the reality with conspiracy theories to cover up why Guldens prices is 100 times less then it should be.
SuperDorca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Traders will at least wait to see how it all plays out, they have a bit more patience. This is evident with coins in the top 200.

Do you believe Gulden must be on the 3rd page? Traders respect coins with less innovation as seen in the price and marketcap of these coins. To deny this is to deny the reality with conspiracy theories to cover up why Guldens prices is 100 times less then it should be.

so you have no proof at all , just more slander against "the community" with nothing to back it up. it has been more than 7 hours and price is still above 700 so how about you start with an admission you were wrong for starters?
SuperOrca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

I have to agree with you here.  First of all thx for the pump and trying to get Gulden on a higher level.

You gave the coin a lot of attention without marketing but with a big pump so a lot of new people saw Gulden and maybe bought it on Bittrex but Nocks was dead. I bought 30k extra on Nocks and raised the price a  little but i guess i was the only one  because the price went up very little.  Now people are selling @ 0.0507 again   ......

From now on i laugh @ the people who say Bittrex /  BTC pairing is holding Gulden back because it now worked the other way around.  I wanted to support Gulden on Bittrex but not when the prices where that much higher then on Nocks.  That was too big of a risk.

And please all quit with the Pissman was right/wrong statements because we are not in Kindergarten anymore.  If you make a statement also state why.

so you have no proof at all , just more slander against "the community" with nothing to back it up. it has been more than 7 hours and price is still above 700 so how about you start with an admission you were wrong for starters?

1420 was the peak, 700 was the bottom. The average price is 1060, current price is 767 and starting to trickle to 700 without my and some others intervention. I have already won the argument by 293 sat.
SuperDorca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

1420 was the peak, 700 was the bottom. The average price is 1060, current price is 767 and starting to trickle to 700 without my and some others intervention. I have already won the argument by 293 sat.

nope , you made a specific claim of price less than 700 in 7 hours and that has not happend this is what people call being wrong , that you cant admit when you are wrong says alot about you though people who cant admit when they are wrong will keep being wrong over and over
SuperOrca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

nope , you made a specific claim of price less than 700 in 7 hours and that has not happend this is what people call being wrong , that you cant admit when you are wrong says alot about you though people who cant admit when they are wrong will keep being wrong over and over

Can we at least talk about the great innovation this coin has done in Witnessing instead of saying the price is too high. It should be where DASH is on marketcap. Is this community that desperate to keep selling?

This community is extremely poor and you will see in 7 hrs the price go under 700, if they can make 1% profit for some cocaine this Friday night, they will.

I can agree that my statement did say under 700 in 7 hrs but this was my experience from the past. The new 200 confirmation requirement from bittrex most likely spared a faster fall as the community felt they wouldn't be able to get their funds onto bittrex in time to dump.
755 sat as I am typing this, I was wrong on timing but we will see 700 and below before monday.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"
SuperOrca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.
SuperDorca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them
SuperOrca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

So there he said it.  All happy now  Grin

<700sat would be 4,6 eurocent now and that would be very low

Try to keep it above 5 eurocent or 750sat and to grow steadily from there.

On 2018-08-02 09:58:48 you see someone on Nocks sell 15k+ Gulden for like 0.0505 on average  Roll Eyes  Really what are you thinking there  Huh

And plz do not copy paste everything said in the above to make posts shorter and the thread more readable.  Thank you Smiley
SuperOrca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

On 2018-08-02 09:58:48 you see someone on Nocks sell 15k+ Gulden for like 0.0505 on average  Roll Eyes  Really what are you thinking there  Huh

...and Nocks is meant to be the community exchange, is it not?
SuperDorca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.

so you claim only your timing was wrong , original claim was 7 hours which was wrong we are now at over 16 hours and still wrong... how many hours until you admit that not just the timing but also the number was wrong?come on put a new time limit double or nothing... if its below 700 by the 24 hour mark I'll leave you alone , and if its above 700 you will admit that you were completely wrong and stop making claims about "the community" with no proof, deal?
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

nothing is meant to be. the community sells and buys on different platforms
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Oh jesus. Are we gon' copy everyones name now?

You guys might want to push those sell orders up to 2000+ today..  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: