Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:01:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

There was a big  dump on Nocks and Bittrex so if there was ever a good chance to buy it cheaply now is the time !!
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

There was a big  dump on Nocks and Bittrex so if there was ever a good chance to buy it cheaply now is the time !!

Still no one is buying, seems that most volume comes from sellers, not buyers

My prediction will be that there are going to be a lot of tears after the 28th. All the fanboys are going to be so disappointed that even with the 2.0 release behind them, the price still will drop. You see, without marketing of the update, volume will stay away. Weak hands (many of those in the Gulden community) will panic due to this and sell out. Mayhem all over.

Don't say I haven't warned you guys  Roll Eyes

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

There was a big  dump on Nocks and Bittrex so if there was ever a good chance to buy it cheaply now is the time !!

https://image.ibb.co/dT0Eny/Schermafbeelding_2018_06_13_om_10_37_02.png

My prediction will be that there are going to be a lot of tears after the 28th. All the fanboys are going to be so disappointed that even with the 2.0 release behind them, the price still will drop. You see, without marketing of the update, volume will stay away. Weak hands (many of those in the Gulden community) will panic due to this and sell out. Mayhem all over.

I won't be able to provide the laughs needed for the depression that will set in after the 2.0 update. What is the best suicide hotline in the Netherlands?
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

Two weeks...which of our crypto cowboys will push the BUY button first, who has the balls to wait until the last moment? 😂😂😂🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/gulden/status/1006798180455993345?s=21
Morbs

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

Yes you warned us over and over again and it get a little bit tired of it   Grin

But i do not understand your remarks about sellers and not buyers.  Where there are sellers there are buyers ........

Compared to other coins Gulden is going up .  It is allrdy 235 again so top 200 before or quickly after the update.

Are you sure you still have Gulden Rich P.  ?     Because otherwise i do not understand why you keep on warning.  Everyone who reads this topic knows allrdy of the "dangers" and they make their own decisions to invest in Gulden and want to see it go up.  The whole crypto currency market is a big risk so if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen !!

If after 28th of June the price will go down or crashes a lot of ppl lose money and there is a lesson learned but until then i still think Gulden has a good proposition to do a x5 or x10 or even more
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

Two weeks...which of our crypto cowboys will push the BUY button first, who has the balls to wait until the last moment? 😂😂😂🚀🚀🚀

So you are saying people who know about this project/update are not buying now or have bought already. So who is going to buy for the price to go up. Really curious.

The main question is who has been selling the past half year. Bagholders?

FUD squad
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Don't say I haven't warned you guys  Roll Eyes

Yes you warned us over and over again and it get a little bit tired of it   Grin

But i do not understand your remarks about sellers and not buyers.  Where there are sellers there are buyers ........

Compared to other coins Gulden is going up .  It is allrdy 235 again so top 200 before or quickly after the update.

Are you sure you still have Gulden Rich P.  ?     Because otherwise i do not understand why you keep on warning.  Everyone who reads this topic knows allrdy of the "dangers" and they make their own decisions to invest in Gulden and want to see it go up.  The whole crypto currency market is a big risk so if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen !!

If after 28th of June the price will go down or crashes a lot of ppl lose money and there is a lesson learned but until then i still think Gulden has a good proposition to do a x5 or x10 or even more

The fragment in time you show (last 20 minutes of today) is not a representative way to measure @morbs, my chart above is. There you see almost all the high volumes of the last couple of days are red, which means they are market-sell-off's, not buy's.

I still hodl a descent stack of Gulden, but I'm afraid that as long as marketing (or at least a form of active education to the masses) is prohibited by the dictator, this entire endeavor with the 2.0 release will have little to no effect at all.

And sure, a lot of people will lose money when nothing significant happens. This requires change though, to start with management at the very top! This is not some new insight of recent weeks, it's been said for years now by a significant group of people that have been involved here seriously.

I'm even willing to go as far as stating that the probability of significant price rise is higher with the news that Rijk has decided to step down that this 2.0 update will do.

Jean.Luc

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

So you are saying people who know about this project/update are not buying now or have bought already. So who is going to buy for the price to go up. Really curious.

The main question is who has been selling the past half year. Bagholders?

I think a lot of people are waiting to see the update first before buying again. It’s just with these low prices, how long can anyone wait without acting...😘
Morbs

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

I think a lot of people are waiting to see the update first before buying again. It’s just with these low prices, how long can anyone wait without acting...😘

Why would man wait before buying?  The price is less then 7 cent now and even without an update it is an absolute bargain.

I have 50+ coins and with the hand on my heart i can say this is the most promising of them all.  

You can buy now for <7 cent or wait until some whales get in and buy it for >10 cent  Roll Eyes
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Compared to other coins Gulden is going up .  It is allrdy 235 again so top 200 before or quickly after the update.

Are you sure you still have Gulden Rich P.  ?     Because otherwise i do not understand why you keep on warning.  Everyone who reads this topic knows allrdy of the "dangers" and they make their own decisions to invest in Gulden and want to see it go up.  The whole crypto currency market is a big risk so if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen !!

After the update won't it drop to +400 because of the dump on news?
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

These forumtrolls like Krusty and Rich are still bashing NLG.

While in fact: NLG has been one of the best performing and most stable crypto in the entire market since BTC started going down when it bounced off 10k.

So go ahead and bash the stable coin while all you badboys with your altcoins are bleeding over 80% right now. Seems like you guys only keep coming here when the market went to shitholes and you realize this coin is holding its gound, and you cant cope with that so you have to try and get this one down by spreading fud. Just invest in Gulden, or go fuck yourself.

NLG is stable. Other coins are not. Period.

Strawman arguments.
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

These forumtrolls like Krusty and Rich are still bashing NLG.

While in fact: NLG has been one of the best performing and most stable crypto in the entire market since BTC started going down when it bounced off 10k.

So go ahead and bash the stable coin while all you badboys with your altcoins are bleeding over 80% right now. Seems like you guys only keep coming here when the market went to shitholes and you realize this coin is holding its gound, and you cant cope with that so you have to try and get this one down by spreading fud. Just invest in Gulden, or go fuck yourself.

NLG is stable. Other coins are not. Period.

Strawman arguments.

Tell me about the coins in your portfolio, I will proof it. Dont go looking to hard for coins outperforming NLG, because there are none.

I never see gulden on any of the crypto media sites. Top 100 coins have better marketing.
Morbs

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

After the update won't it drop to +400 because of the dump on news?

Maybe or maybe not. When it happens i will be the first to say i was wrong hope you will do that too?

I never see gulden on any of the crypto media sites. Top 100 coins have better marketing.

Nobody here says that Gulden has good marketing that's why they are not in top 100 anymore so what is your point KrustyTheTroll?  Marketing can be a good thing but when you have a shit coin it does not help you much in the long run.

Good coin with shit marketing > Shit coin with good marketing  Grin
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

Not if you’re an investor! I’d rather have shares in Microsoft (lousy product, great Marketing) than in Ubuntu (great product, crapy marketing)

FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

Haaa don't be so pessimistic ! if it's not working with 2.0 ... we can just wait for 3.0 !
3.0 = moon x 2 ... at least ! 
Morbs

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

Good coin with shit marketing > Shit coin with good marketing  Grin

Not if you’re an short term investor! I’d rather have shares in Microsoft (lousy product, great Marketing) than in Ubuntu (great product, crapy marketing)

I do not know it is the same compararison  Roll Eyes

But as also said before we can market Gulden our self.  We do not need Rijk for that.

Recent:  Jean Luc writes news for ANP,  you can pay with Gulden in Groningen and there was a tournament of footgolf which was promoted by Gulden and the winners got paid in Gulden

Maybe there is a marketing company who can buy a lot of Gulden and then go promote Gulden and then cash in?

But one thing is for sure that if you talk negative about Gulden all the time it does not help either.  That is also shit marketing !!

Maybe you are Rijk  after all Huh Roll Eyes   Grin
Jean.Luc

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

Gulden is doing fine. Just have a look here. Don’t know how to post an image.

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/1006992636299894785?s=21
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

Not if you’re an investor! I’d rather have shares in Microsoft (lousy product, great Marketing) than in Ubuntu (great product, crapy marketing)

Has Rijk approached one of the George Soros NGOs for direct cash investment. George Soros is the liberator aka freedom fighter of Europe and would appreciate a nationalistic coin like Gulden.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

I do not know it is the same compararison  Roll Eyes

But as also said before we can market Gulden our self.  We do not need Rijk for that.

Recent:  Jean Luc writes news for ANP,  you can pay with Gulden in Groningen and there was a tournament of footgolf which was promoted by Gulden and the winners got paid in Gulden

Maybe there is a marketing company who can buy a lot of Gulden and then go promote Gulden and then cash in?

But one thing is for sure that if you talk negative about Gulden all the time it does not help either.  That is also shit marketing !!

Maybe you are Rijk  after all Huh Roll Eyes   Grin

This is probably a good example of why I think marketing left in the hands of a couple enthusiastic members of the community won't work. You see, if I wanted to judge on efforts made, I would have become a kindergarten teacher, in stead, I became an investor and they judge by results!

So what was the result of this sponsorship? By that I mean measurable exposure.

I watched all media coverage of the event, here are some good examples:

http://www.rijnmond.nl/media/81992/Michael-Wilkes-Organisator-Footgolf-toernooi-Je-moet-oefenen-oefenen-en-nog-eens-oefenen

^^^ Interview with the organizer of the event. Gulden mentioned: 0 times, Gulden logo exposed: 0 times

http://www.rijnmond.nl/media/81991/Thijs-van-Rookhuizen-winnaar-Footgolf-Capital-Cup-Geeft-een-geweldig-gevoel

^^^ Interview with the winner of the event. Gulden mentioned: 0 times, Gulden logo exposed: 0 times

They even didn't bother to get the crypto media (like cointelegraph) involved. Surely they would have liked to write an article on a crypto that sponsored a world cup tournament?

My case here is, sure it was a nice idea, but in the end it had no effect on exposure or rates. The only ones that were exposed to pictures of the Gulden involvement in the event were the contestants and the gulden community itself that shared pictures on their slack. No significant exposure to new investors was realized at all!

Perhaps the only effect this had on Gulden rates was a downtrend after the event caused by insta sell-off by the winners Guldens for Euro's.

Jean.Luc

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:06:24 PM by Jean.Luc

I do agree with you that the organisator should have mentioned the main sponsor in his interview and not just his personal websites! A chance missed indeed.

On the other hand this was just the start of the European tour. We paid for the whole year, not just the one event. So let’s hope we can talk some sense into that guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: