Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

The new merchants this month so far:

http://www.reitsmarecycling.nl - Handelsonderneming Reitsma BV
https://blockchaindenim.com/Home - Crypto fashion
http://the-proof.nl/over-ons - Hairstyling in Groningen
https://www.cafedetoeter.nl - Café in Groningen
Dinercafé Soestdijk - Diner in Groningen
Café De Kale Jonker - Café in Groningen
Cappuvino - Café and Wines in Groningen
Eetcafé Diep - Diner in Groningen
Café 't Vaatje - Café in Groningen
Café de Klikspaan - Café in Groningen
http://www.stardust-store.nl - Vintage Fashion in Groningen
Kokotoko - Fashion in Groningen

These are not the only ones in Groningen, just the new ones. 💙😂🎉🎉
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

Good coin with shit marketing > Shit coin with good marketing  Grin

Not if you’re an investor! I’d rather have shares in Microsoft (lousy product, great Marketing) than in Ubuntu (great product, crapy marketing)

Has Rijk approached one of the George Soros NGOs for direct cash investment. George Soros is the liberator aka freedom fighter of Europe and would appreciate a nationalistic coin like Gulden.

Gulden had a very good name in the world so i think that is why they choose it but they never wanted to make it an nationalistic coin but always a global coin.
Morbs

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

I do agree with you that the organisator should have mentioned the main sponsor in his interview and not just his personal websites! A chance missed indeed.

On the other hand this was just the start of the European tour. We paid for the whole year, not just the one event. So let’s hope we can talk some sense into that guy.

I think it is not a chance missed i think that it is criminal and very stupid that you do not mention your main sponsor.  That should have been an demand before sponsoring the tournament.

Good point of Rich P. and i fully agree on that point.

I also agree that it would be better that Rijk should promote Gulden professionally but when he/they do not do that we should look at other ways to do it.

Maybe hire a marketing agency our self and pay them with Gulden so they have an incentive to do their best so they cash in on Gulden also when it moons.
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

I do agree with you that the organisator should have mentioned the main sponsor in his interview and not just his personal websites! A chance missed indeed.

On the other hand this was just the start of the European tour. We paid for the whole year, not just the one event. So let’s hope we can talk some sense into that guy.

I think it is not a chance missed i think that it is criminal and very stupid that you do not mention your main sponsor.  That should have been an demand before sponsoring the tournament.

Good point of Rich P. and i fully agree on that point.

I also agree that it would be better that Rijk should promote Gulden professionally but when he/they do not do that we should look at other ways to do it.

Maybe hire a marketing agency our self and pay them with Gulden so they have an incentive to do their best so they cash in on Gulden also when it moons.

Gulden is the spacex of crypto development and the 9/11 of crypto marketing.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

Enough said. If anyone wants it to change, go ahead, try to do it better than all the volunteers who are promoting Gulden in so many ways already.

Words come easy, now act! Having ideas about what’s best is not enough. Go hire that marketing agency, go sent that article, go talk to that sports club. DO IT!
Marstrand

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Enough said. If anyone wants it to change, go ahead, try to do it better than all the volunteers who are promoting Gulden in so many ways already.

Words come easy, now act! Having ideas about what’s best is not enough. Go hire that marketing agency, go sent that article, go talk to that sports club. DO IT!

No joke intended: We should initiate a vote wheter rijk should be replaced (after PoW2 update). As he always mentions; it's community driven. Maybe Nocks can provide this as they work with valid ID and only make people applicable to vote with a minimum of 10K NLG. Sounds like a plan?

FUD squad
RichPissman

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

Like I said, I have respect for all the enthusiastic efforts done by some community members. Nevertheless, they lack the skills and funds, leading to very poor results.

Maybe you haven't been around Gulden long enough to know that many have tried before, including rather wealthy and skilled people. They have all been classed away by Rijk.

Let's be honest, who in their right mind would spend a decent amount of money (€ 50k+) out of their own pocket to pay for marketing, knowing they will only get resistance from the dev's? And why should anyone have to pay for that at their own expense, while Rijk is sitting on a fund of multiple millions donated by the very community that is begging for good marketing for years now?

Trouble is, Rijk can say "if you want marketing, go do it yourself", but the fact remains, he will always try to keep the funds to himself and never spend it on something he hates (like marketing).

Only then, when the funds are released to the rightful owners (the community that provided for it), will Gulden flourish. As long as it remains held hostage by the narcist dictator, Gulden will stay hidden in obsolescence.

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

No joke intended: We should initiate a vote wheter rijk should be replaced (after PoW2 update). As he always mentions; it's community driven. Maybe Nocks can provide this as they work with valid ID and only make people applicable to vote with a minimum of 10K NLG. Sounds like a plan?

Like any other dictator, Rijk simply won't allow democratic choices to the peasants. But perhaps you can try to suggest this in their slack? See you at the dumpster out back later  Grin

Oh, and asking Nocks for help with this is a bit like asking Mussolini to help save the jews  Roll Eyes

Morbs

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

Like any other dictator, Rijk simply won't allow democratic choices to the peasants. But perhaps you can try to suggest this in their slack? See you at the dumpster out back later  Grin

Oh, and asking Nocks for help with this is a bit like asking Mussolini to help save the jews  Roll Eyes

Lol  Grin

You have nice comparisons Rich P.

I think it is a good plan of Marstrand althought i do not think Rijk will agree with stepping down so he will have to do it himself but i do not think he is going to do it.

I invested and invested even more and what i earn trading i use in to buy even more Gulden to create a buying wall and i try to talk positive about Gulden to other people and about 5 people invested in Gulden after i talked to them.  But it is always dangerous,  and i do not like to give people advice how to invest their money.  I always warn them it also can go to zero.

You can also buy articles on https://www.deonlinedrogist.nl/    Everyone needs pharmacy products so go buy there Smiley

Found a nice picture of you Rich P.  standing before a Gulden Van Gogh  Grin

SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

Traders only care about the reduction in mining rewards. Does the PoW reward drop from 100 to 80 on 28th June?
albandi

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Rijk is the only one who sells, sure he cannot sell all of the premined coins at once because that would be very obvious

Since he doesn't want to market it only means he is after your money. Very clever, that is why he doesn't care about price. Enough to suck from the poor community. Do not be fooled!
Morbs

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

Rijk is the only one who sells, sure he cannot sell all of the premined coins at once because that would be very obvious

Since he doesn't want to market it only means he is after your money. Very clever, that is why he doesn't care about price. Enough to suck from the poor community. Do not be fooled!

You got proof about that ?
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Traders only care about the reduction in mining rewards. Does the PoW reward drop from 100 to 80 on 28th June?

it's in 5 phases from :
https://dev.gulden.com/a-peek-inside-the-development-process/

so I suppose the pow reward will take few days , week , month before to drop to 80
GuldenUpdater

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

it's in 5 phases from :
https://dev.gulden.com/a-peek-inside-the-development-process/

so I suppose the pow reward will take few days , week , month before to drop to 80

The mining reward drops to 80 in phase 3 which will take max 2 days.
Morbs

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

I see my post is away  Huh

Is it forbidden to post something like that?  Ok learned something Smiley

An question for you all:

How is it possible that with an important update coming up the price of Gulden is as low as it is ?

OK Bitcoin price has come down a lot but that should mean that Gulden went up.

Also why is the Nocks price almost always higher then the Bittrex price.

Bittrex buy euro 0.0608   and Nocks buy 0.0626

I keep on buying for this price because i stlll think it is an absolute bargain but why are people selling for these prices?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

An question for you all:

How is it possible that with an important update coming up the price of Gulden is as low as it is ?

I keep on buying for this price because i stlll think it is an absolute bargain but why are people selling for these prices?

It’s simple, only people that are aware are the community members and they are mostly not very wealthy. So they can’t buy as much as miners want to dump to cover costs.

#marketingisforbidden
#heilrijk

Morbs

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

An question for you all:

It’s simple, only people that are aware are the community members and they are mostly not very wealthy. So they can’t buy as much as miners want to dump to cover costs.

#marketingisforbidden
#heilrijk

I understand and thx for the answer. 

You do not always need wealthy members because if 1000 people (not much) buy today for 100 euro more ( not much for a lot of (Dutch) people)  you have a demand of 100.000 Euro and with that you can create a buy wall of 17BTC what would be very nice for Gulden i think

Are there any people here who want to create a buying wall and moving it up once and a while?  If so PM please
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

An question for you all:

#marketingisforbidden
#heilrijk

I understand and thx for the answer. 

You do not always need wealthy members because if 1000 people (not much) buy today for 100 euro more ( not much for a lot of (Dutch) people)  you have a demand of 100.000 Euro and with that you can create a buy wall of 17BTC what would be very nice for Gulden i think

Are there any people here who want to create a buying wall and moving it up once and a while?  If so PM please

Trouble is, there are only a few hundred active supporters for Gulden. Of those, the majority can't spare more than € 50,-. And even then, there are some big whales (with multiple millions in their wallet, including the dev's) that would love to fill those buy walls, so they won't have any effect on price either.

Only thing that can truly help is massive marketing of the 2.0 release to draw in a shitload of whales with high volumes. Sadly, that will only happen when Rijk is taken out of the equation. Good luck with that!

Morbs

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

Trouble is, there are only a few hundred active supporters for Gulden. Of those, the majority can't spare more than € 50,-. And even then, there are some big whales (with multiple millions in their wallet, including the dev's) that would love to fill those buy walls, so they won't have any effect on price either.

Only thing that can truly help is massive marketing of the 2.0 release to draw in a shitload of whales with high volumes. Sadly, that will only happen when Rijk is taken out of the equation. Good luck with that!

I hope people can spare more then 50,- normally because for 50,- you can only go to the McDonalds with 4 people nowadays  Wink

Like Don Quixote i guess i have to fight those windmills / whales in my own.   !!

I say it one more time

Big 2.0 update  on 28th of june so only 11 days away.

Price 6 eurocent or 1074 satoshi now and highest was 40 eurocent or 3182 satoshi

The most you can lose is 6 cent or 1078 sat but if it moons you can do x5, x10, x40, x?Huh

Moon or doom  Grin
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

The longer the price stays low, the harder it gets to rise the price. Lots of dumping now and when the price rises 10%, trader that buy now now are going to cash out. A small rally crashes back to where it came from.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: